PDA

View Full Version : monsters not on list?

elliottxspyder
10-31-2007, 01:27 AM
I beat the game but can not find the song monsters? Does anyone know why?

glasstiger50
10-31-2007, 01:50 AM
Umm, I'm sorry, monsters? Is this Gears? I must have missed something.

elliottxspyder
10-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Yea the song monsters, by matchbook romance, apparently you dont know the game.

DFILL450
10-31-2007, 01:58 AM
Hahah i guess he doesn't. Or that was just a really really bad joke lol. I think its only available through coop if i'm not mistaking. Did you buy all the bonus songs?

eldavido13
10-31-2007, 02:02 AM
Is there a way to unlock the 6 coop song? So we can play them in quick play?

edit: solo I mean

elliottxspyder
10-31-2007, 02:02 AM
yea i bought all the bonus songs, i remember playing it in co-op, thats why i was wonderin why i couldnt find it in quick play

DFILL450
10-31-2007, 02:12 AM
Yeah same. I remember playing it in coop with my friend the other day. I guess its just one of those songs thats only a coop song. I know sabotage and helicopter are like that too.

elliottxspyder
10-31-2007, 02:13 AM
ok thanks man

drtyfrml
10-31-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeah, it's only a co-op song, you have to unlock it through co-op and then you can play it in quick play, I did this last night, it's the last song though, so you'll have to play through all of the songs before hitting that one on the last encore

glasstiger50
10-31-2007, 06:37 AM
Oh, "Monsters" by Matchbook Romance. See, I couldn't tell what you meant because you didn't use correct grammar. You just typed "the song monsters." I was thinking there were song monsters jumping up and scaring people in the background or something. Next time, use correct grammar, so people like me don't get confused.

yuyanami
10-31-2007, 04:54 PM
judging by his latest reply i would have to go with the 'really really bad joke' option

and yes monsters is only unlockable by clearing co-op career

elliottxspyder
10-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Ok glasstiger50 first off, why are you in the guitar hero 3 forums if you havnt played the game and dont know what you are talking about . Second I used correct grammar, here in the USA this is how we speak, I dont know how you speak in switzerland.
But off that subject, thanks guys for the help.

TwistedFate
10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
Ok glasstiger50 first off, why are you in the guitar hero 3 forums if you havnt played the game and dont know what you are talking about . Second I used correct grammar, here in the USA this is how we speak, I dont know how you speak in switzerland.
But off that subject, thanks guys for the help.

Woah there cowboy! Don't be lumping all Americans in with you when you criticize someone using better grammar than you. What you are writing is nowhere near correct grammar.

Birky
10-31-2007, 11:00 PM
Not flaming or directed at anyone, but when you are talking about a song it is correct to put the song in parenthesis's.

EXAMPLE: Hey Birky, thanks for telling me about "Lonely Train." I really enjoyed song and even bought all the other Black Stone Cherry songs available on iTunes.

Just clearing up grammar issues with some of you, no need to be angry at each other just all understand that's the way it is.

EDIT: Also song titles in most cases should be capitalized. In some cases the author of the song will choose to intentionally have the song be un-capitalized. Song I as I said before it is "Lonely Train." Not "lonely train."

FalseHope4829
10-31-2007, 11:20 PM
Ok english majors, thank you for your insight. An easy and cheap way to get those extra Co-op songs in quick play is to just punch in the unlock all songs cheat. I highly recommend playing through single player first though. Also, wheres Holy Diver by Dio??? Its in the credits so wheres the song at?

TwistedFate
10-31-2007, 11:22 PM
Also, wheres Holy Diver by Dio??? Its in the credits so wheres the song at?

It's in Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's.

glasstiger50
10-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Thank you, Birky and TwistedFate. I'm glad I have some people agreeing with me on the fact that elliottxspyder is speaking NOWHERE CLOSE to correct grammar. Just because I'm in Switzerland, doesn't mean I'm not American. I was born and raised in California. Secondly, I'm posting in these forums because I'm getting the game in like a day. That's very ignorant of you to say I don't know what I'm talking about just because I don't have the game. I've been following this game and all the info about it since...E3, I believe? Anyway, don't criticize me, because I'm sure I know more about the game than you do, and I'll probably destroy you in Battle Mode/Pro Face-Off as well. I'm done arguing. :-X

l1loneviet1l
11-01-2007, 12:11 AM
its the last coop encore
you probably didn't play co op
sorry

elliottxspyder
11-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Ok thank you for every one replying about the game, not grammar. I finally got to play the song after doing co-op with my friend.

UltraAmoeba
11-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Thank you, Birky and TwistedFate. I'm glad I have some people agreeing with me on the fact that elliottxspyder is speaking NOWHERE CLOSE to correct grammar. Just because I'm in Switzerland, doesn't mean I'm not American. I was born and raised in California. Secondly, I'm posting in these forums because I'm getting the game in like a day. That's very ignorant of you to say I don't know what I'm talking about just because I don't have the game. I've been following this game and all the info about it since...E3, I believe? Anyway, don't criticize me, because I'm sure I know more about the game than you do, and I'll probably destroy you in Battle Mode/Pro Face-Off as well. I'm done arguing. :-X

Holy shit!

That was one truely epic takedown!!!!

Ho5tiLe D
11-01-2007, 05:48 AM
my buddy and i just played coop expert, and monsters was the last encore song, after playing ONE, monsters was real easy

The Pants Party
11-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Well this certainly got off-track.

The original post was confusing because it was a single sentence with no pauses. It did indeed read as "the song monsters" instead of "the song 'monsters'" -- That may be how we speak in America, but not how we type.

Regardless, the question was somehow answered and the topic can now be closed.