PDA

View Full Version : Leaders of the pack achievement... Can't get it...

KiLL CraZy
10-31-2007, 03:07 AM
ok, I played this like 5 time with my friend on easy through xbox live, I hosted it, he hosted it, I was guitar he was base, then he was guitar and I was base, and still, after 100% completion of no errors, I still dont get the achievement by my friend does. wtf is going on?

DropDeadArtemus
10-31-2007, 01:02 PM
i dont know what is going on. same thing happened to me. i was playin with a friend and he got the 100% completion but i did not. we tried a few times and then i hosted up and still didnt get it. so i went and played with Hopkins and still didnt get it. wtf is up with these glitched achievements.

Dr Buttcrack
10-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Same thing happened to me. I'm just gonna hold off on achievement hunting for a while, let things cool down and Neversoft fix some bugs.

steadfastlamb
11-02-2007, 04:42 PM
i got this one on accident. i was playing coop and the guy quit out after like 10 notes. since we were both 100%, it gave it to me.

Valkynaz
11-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Here's how to get it:

Play a Co-op match w/ your friend on the same Xbox and make sure your save profile is the active one. You will get the achievement but you have to play the song again w/ your friend's game profile active in order for him/her to get it too. Play an easy song to FC like 'Mississippi Queen' by Mountain.

Maka
11-02-2007, 06:47 PM
All you need to do is use the search feature, its really not that hard. Try it next time...

Your problem has been explained at least 10 different times, all you have to do is read...

But since you're new, I'll explain it. You have to be the primary xbox, playing guitar for the achievement t unlock, and only one person gets it.