PDA

View Full Version : Have a 70% or more shot success ratio in the recent 10 games?

mull3t
10-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Ok, Ive tried everything to get this achievement, Ive only taken shots and scored the ones I know I can, and I have done this over 15ish games, maybe more.

I have also took the differculty down to Regular, and scored 10 goals in one game, and only taken 10 shots, but no achievement? Over the past 30ish games ive played, im scored near enough every shot ive taken.

Am I missing something here?

DarkHitman 47
10-31-2007, 04:07 PM
u get it after u have played 100 matches has to be in the last recent 10 games m8

james
10-31-2007, 04:21 PM
DarkHitman is right if you read it says achieved after 100 games but only counts for the shots you have had in the most recent 10 games

mull3t
10-31-2007, 05:51 PM
yeah and ive already got that achievement.

Ive played a total of 292 games, with 224 wins.

blowfish
10-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Hi, the achievement isn't glitched it's just poorly worded. You have to SCORE from 70% or more of your shots. So if in a game you have 10 shots you most score 7 or more goals from them. You're not the only one who has got confused by this as many people thought the achievement was just for shots on target and not goals scored.

mull3t
10-31-2007, 11:31 PM
nopes, still not working for me, just played alot of games, and scored 8-10 in everymatch, no achievement.

blowfish
11-01-2007, 04:55 PM
nopes, still not working for me, just played alot of games, and scored 8-10 in everymatch, no achievement.

Make sure you play 10 games and you SCORE from 70% of your shots TOTAL not just your shots on target. And i think it has been said before but you must have played 100 games to get the acheivement as well. You'll know if you're doing it right because if you go to your track record which is found in the gallery section, under one of the menus it says shot success ratio. Before i started to get the achievement my shot success ratio was 28%, after 10 games of going for the achievement it had gone up to 33% showing my much improved shots to goals ratio.

james
11-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Im getting near to this achievement and im a little bit confused because i have been scoring 9 -10 goals and it only says my shot success ratio in track record says 20%

any ideas?

maajor2000
11-06-2007, 09:45 AM
It won't tell you you're shot success ratio in the last 10 games, just overall - I played the first 100 games with an average of about 35%, then went for the sniper achievement, trying to score with every shot - after a while the achievement popped up, though obviously overall my shot success ratio was only about 40%.

WOOD BASH 6969
11-10-2007, 01:00 AM
The best way to get this achievement is to just take one shot in a match but make sure that you score then just pass the ball around for the rest of the game. It has nothing to do with the amount of goals you score in a game.

if you have 2 shots on goal and only score 1 that is only 50%

Jim Clarke
11-17-2007, 04:34 PM
I have had a similar problem. i have played the required 100 matches, and played around 12 matches on regular, scoring 10 goals in 10 shots for the majority of those games, not missing a single shot in any of them.

kingkoning
12-08-2007, 09:43 AM
The way I did it:
I played against computer skill beginner (easiest) on Exhibition. I competed opponents which I had never beaten before (national teams) so I came closer to that achievement as well. What I did was running in a straight line to the opponents goal. The computer won't stop you, because of its lacking skill. When I was almost at the keeper I dribbled towards him and just before the keeper dives at the bal (he stays closed to the goalline), I went to the left or right and shoot when the keepers lay at the ground.
So I had one shot and one goal and didn't had to shoot again that match. Repaiting this for about 6 games gave me the achievement.

Tip: only shoot if the keeper lays down on the ground or if you run towards the keeper with tow men (giving an assist).
Tip: one shot/goal a match is enough so don't screw up
Tip: Use the better teams with good attackers. I once used Australia and my forward shoot the ball over while I press the shoot button as less hard as I could.
Tip: If it's very crowded at your oppenents goal, pass the ball back to your defense and give the computer time to get all there men a bit forward. I quick attack then gives you more space, so you can walk to the keeper with nobody around you.

Whiffy chedder
02-07-2008, 04:50 PM
What if I played one scored one then didnt take a shot for the next 9 games?

nomishood
02-11-2008, 12:10 PM
I got this achievement by playing 5 min matches on regular.

I used Liverpool for each game, playing Babel and Torres up front. Get the ball to one of them and, and counter attack quickly. You should be able to lure the keeper over to one side of the goal, and then you can pass it to the other striker for an easy tap in. If you shoot and miss, or the shot is blocked/saved by a defender or goalkeeper then quit out of the match and try again - the aborted game won't count towards your totals.

I really do recommend quitting out if you have a shot saved or blocked - if you think about it, when you have your first shot saved you'll then have to score three more goals without missing just to get over 70% for that match.
Tall order.

Also, once you've scored a goal from your first shot.....DON'T shoot again. Pass it around the defence for the rest of the game. You'll finish with 1 shot, 1 goal - 100%. If you scored your first shot, then carelessly blundered upfield and had a shot saved your total is suddenly 50%!!!! Not worth the risk!!!