PDA

View Full Version : looking forward to this?

starkiller1451
03-21-2013, 06:57 PM
i really looking forward to this last dlc. anyone else curious to see how it will end?

VyperJMc
03-22-2013, 02:42 AM
I'm looking forward to 100%ing this game & being done with this once great franchise.

BiggD
03-22-2013, 03:07 AM
I'm actually looking forward to it. This DLC's storyline is 10x better than the regular storyline, lol. I just wish these episodes were $5, instead of $10.

E11I077H
03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
I am looking forward, to how it all happened, and Benjamin Franklin mind spell. This is ending up as a great DLC. Cannot wait until the bear comes out.

Super Strength!

DragonFart76
03-22-2013, 10:19 PM
I am looking forward, to how it all happened, and Benjamin Franklin mind spell. This is ending up as a great DLC. Cannot wait until the bear comes out.

Super Strength!

Has the bear been confirmed as the last animal? I guessed that was the logical choice but hadnt heard anything official.

BiggD
03-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Has the bear been confirmed as the last animal? I guessed that was the logical choice but hadnt heard anything official.

Yes, it's been confirmed.

AscendingSnow
03-23-2013, 03:52 PM
It would be better if the game added a map and a character into each of the $10.00 Tyranny DLCs

Knomadic
03-24-2013, 02:14 AM
I'm happy with the DLC's. Like Big D said above; the DLC story is better than the original. & cheap is always Better too!!

SweetBlackMagic
03-26-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm looking forward to putting ACIII to bed. Really hope they get it right with Black Flag or I'm probably done with AC.

BladedSoul
03-29-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm not a big fan of the DLC because of all the extra bits you have to get, but I will be looking forward to 100%ing this game for good.

Dark Anaconda
04-03-2013, 06:20 AM
I realy hope this is the last DLC...i want to sell this game.

BiggD
04-03-2013, 10:57 AM
I realy hope this is the last DLC...i want to sell this game.

It will be :)

ExiLeR
04-03-2013, 07:27 PM
It will be :)

Really? No more MP dlc?? I really love the AC multiplayer but I'm simply not in the mood for it right now. Hmmm... Looking forward to know if it's true :)

BlamelessSoul
04-08-2013, 11:57 AM
I am looking forward to finishing this and adding it to my sell pile. this expansions way to short and doesn't add anything worthwhile to the game in my opinion anways.

Almsivi
04-08-2013, 02:36 PM
I've been hearing mixed things about this, I mean the entire "The Tyranny of King Washington" DLC chapters that is. Some friends say it's good, others don't. I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed obviously, and thought AC III was the best one yet, and I'd like to 100% this of course. I've been very against this entire 'twist', but a change of pace is always welcome of course, so is this worth getting at all? Or will I dislike it, considering me being against the entire KING George concept...?

Ragnarok1986
04-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Just completed the other ones so looking forward to the final one and been able to use all the animals power :D

DJzero
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
I've been hearing mixed things about this, I mean the entire "The Tyranny of King Washington" DLC chapters that is. Some friends say it's good, others don't. I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed obviously, and thought AC III was the best one yet, and I'd like to 100% this of course. I've been very against this entire 'twist', but a change of pace is always welcome of course, so is this worth getting at all? Or will I dislike it, considering me being against the entire KING George concept...?

If you don't like the concept, it's probably not worth your time. Especially because it's really not stellar content. I don't think I would pay $30 for it and feel happy. I bought the Season Pass when it was on sale for $20 (just to get these 3 DLCs) and I still feel somewhat ripped off. The missions are not much fun. And I had to skip the end of Episode 1 because of a game-breaking glitch. Combine that with pointless collectibles and even more frustrating 100% requirements...

I'm playing it because I love the AC universe and always want to try all the single-player content. But I do NOT feel like this was worth it.

As always, YMMV.

Dark Anaconda
04-22-2013, 07:34 PM
i have no information about any more DLC`s coming (such as Multiplayer ones), i want to sell this game after enjoying and completing the last part of the season pass DLC, but i hope there won`t be any more DLC`s.

Nlkuysdf
04-22-2013, 08:15 PM
i have no information about any more DLC`s coming (such as Multiplayer ones), i want to sell this game after enjoying and completing the last part of the season pass DLC, but i hope there won`t be any more DLC`s.

What'd you have for lunch?

Aksh0le
04-22-2013, 11:07 PM
DLC is there to download in the game, but you can't load it yet (or at least I can't)

BiggD
04-22-2013, 11:24 PM
DLC is there to download in the game, but you can't load it yet (or at least I can't)

Alotta developers do this so that the DLC is readily available at launch time for everyone. When they don't do this, Season Pass holders will get access to the DLC first, while non Season Pass holders will have to wait countless hours before they can download it of the Marketplace.

Quid Squid
04-23-2013, 06:40 PM
What a terrible game :/

The DLC added absolutely nothing to the story. I thought they might be trying to tie it in with the beginning of 4 by dropping it in the ocean, but that makes no sense since 4 takes place before this one.

I think I'm done with this series, this game and it's DLC ruined it for me. I was so excited for the time period, but I feel so let down. I remember the first time I saw the E3 footage from AC2 and people were cheering, I remember how excited I was for that game and it did not let down. I don't think we will have another point in this series like that again, sadly.

BiggD
04-23-2013, 06:48 PM

The DLC added absolutely nothing to the story. I thought they might be trying to tie it in with the beginning of 4 by dropping it in the ocean, but that makes no sense since 4 takes place before this one.

I think I'm done with this series, this game and it's DLC ruined it for me. I was so excited for the time period, but I feel so let down. I remember the first time I saw the E3 footage from AC2 and people were cheering, I remember how excited I was for that game and it did not let down. I don't think we will have another point in this series like that again, sadly.

The made mention to Edward Kenway in the first Sequence.

Quid Squid
04-23-2013, 06:52 PM
The made mention to Edward Kenway in the first Sequence.

I was talking about the ending tying into the previous game making no sense, but it seemed like that's what they were trying to do.

Whether they made mention of him or not in sequence 1, it doesn't really matter since it was all a dream.

Ultra111
04-24-2013, 02:34 PM
I thought it was pretty poor to be honest. Didn't really enjoy it was at the stage where I only kept playing for the three achievements. I just feel like they gave up trying on this.

ShaggyB
04-24-2013, 08:42 PM

Ok I will bite... what do you mean by add absolutely nothing to the story? It showed us why Washington decided and was so utterly against becoming a king when founding the united states. To me that is giving us a reason for it in line with the assassins creed story. Keep in mind that in reality he was really faced with the choices of be the king or find a new way.

This did a great job of showing us why he felt so strongly about not being the king. He saw what absolute power could do to him even if only through a shared illusion with Connar.

The one weak point I will give you is that the memory fragments dont really explain where the guy he got the apple from found an apple.... or why that person wasnt using it. (seems only Desmond's family has the right DNA for it though, so one could argue that....)

However, if this was your last, I hope you find something else that you will enjoy. One should always pursue enjoyable games when parting with ones hard earned cash.

Barad
04-24-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm looking forward to playing all of these, once they go on sale.

Quid Squid
04-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Ok I will bite... what do you mean by add absolutely nothing to the story? It showed us why Washington decided and was so utterly against becoming a king when founding the united states. To me that is giving us a reason for it in line with the assassins creed story. Keep in mind that in reality he was really faced with the choices of be the king or find a new way.

This did a great job of showing us why he felt so strongly about not being the king. He saw what absolute power could do to him even if only through a shared illusion with Connar.

The one weak point I will give you is that the memory fragments dont really explain where the guy he got the apple from found an apple.... or why that person wasnt using it. (seems only Desmond's family has the right DNA for it though, so one could argue that....)

However, if this was your last, I hope you find something else that you will enjoy. One should always pursue enjoyable games when parting with ones hard earned cash.

Not looking to start a debate or fight, just didn't feel like it added to the overall story. We know that the next game will be set in the past so the events in this DLC really added nothing. Some may find it cool to see the historical aspects of that, but nothing in this DLC moved the overarching story any further.

ShaggyB
04-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Not looking to start a debate or fight, just didn't feel like it added to the overall story. We know that the next game will be set in the past so the events in this DLC really added nothing. Some may find it cool to see the historical aspects of that, but nothing in this DLC moved the overarching story any further.

No fight intended.... however I dont think the point was to give us more of Desmond's story (spoiler free). It was more about having fun playing Connar in a new way. Then it explains Washington's firm stance on why he shouldnt be a King.

I'll leave it at this, I want Eagle power in the main game!!!

WolfmanStarrk
04-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Been awhile since I last posted, but I'm with ShaggyB on this one, the animal powers kick some major ass and could have been REALLY handy in the main game. Overall this little side story was a fun little romp but there is one thing that irked me to no end, and that is not being able to go from one point to another without 20+ guards coming after you. I suppose I should be using Eagle Flight more often to avoid some of these situations though. The treasure chests are also rather pointless to collect as only a hand full of them have anything useful inside, the majority of them seem to be refills of your ranged weapons or poison and rope darts. Any other gripes I have are gripes I already mentioned during my run of the main game.