Flea
05-21-2006, 12:47 AM
rabbilowang is now the new points leader
:bow:
well on xbox live arcade
http://www.top360tag.com/Reports/Top50TagsXbla.aspx?id=2

TimidKillah
05-21-2006, 01:51 AM
Where the heck did he come from?? I didn't notice him moving up the ranks:confused:

Nevermind. just realized you said Arcade

KilluhKam
05-21-2006, 01:56 AM
lol it'll take alot 2 overtake him on the overall leaderboard

k_dog
05-21-2006, 07:11 AM
Urg is only down 500 pts and at the Rate StripClubDJ and Georgia Boy are cheating, they have him beat in no time.

And RabbiLoWang has been atop the Arcade Leaderboard for at least 3 months...;)

P1NSEEKER
05-22-2006, 08:33 AM
What do you mean cheating?

Minty
05-22-2006, 08:41 AM
there downloading game saves so they only have to play 5 minutes of a game to get the achievements.

ie in Fifa saving the game after 39/40 challenges so you only have to beat one

Psycence
05-22-2006, 11:43 AM
it takes a bit of work to rewire the memory card to do it though, but its just plain wrong, scum bags

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-22-2006, 11:52 AM
it takes a bit of work to rewire the memory card to do it though, but its just plain wrong, scum bags

u dont have to rewire the memory card anymore. u can just use the datel transfer kit. it's so pointless tho. Noggin shotz, georgiaboy, urgamanix, and stirpclub dj should pass him soon. Rance will probably pass him by this weekend tho bcuz h has like 74 games played.

P1NSEEKER
05-22-2006, 12:01 PM
No-one has as many gp's as this guy though!

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Dondums

:eek: 4 mil gps! :eek:

Webb
05-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Ha ha. He's done a little bit better on me than Condemned :p

Minty
05-22-2006, 12:21 PM
you can tell hes gay- look at his message

faggot

why would you want to get yourself banned from live anyway?

DJHUNTERD
05-22-2006, 12:25 PM
In the recent Xbox World 360 Mag they interviewed him and it was due to a glitch while removing his hard drive and then recovering his GT from live due to loading freezes everytime he signed in... Xbix knows and he admittingly removed himself form the leaderboards due to people accusing him of cheating... Live said they aware and nothing bad will come of it.

Webb
05-22-2006, 12:48 PM
God, why would some one wanna interview him! :nana:nana

DJHUNTERD
05-22-2006, 12:50 PM
probably to let the public know what the case was as he was recieving death threats he said from fellow gamers...jeez.. whats this world coming to...it was probably ST crying telling "tell me how" LOL!!!:nana ;) :D :p

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 12:51 PM
In the recent Xbox World 360 Mag they interviewed him and it was due to a glitch while removing his hard drive and then recovering his GT from live due to loading freezes everytime he signed in... Xbix knows and he admittingly removed himself form the leaderboards due to people accusing him of cheating... Live said they aware and nothing bad will come of it.

Sounds like the same glitch them NL gamertags had when they had a shitload of points.

Nukeshell
05-22-2006, 01:04 PM
@Helacool: Yes you're right.

And people, ST TheKing will lose his first place before the end of the day! Trust me. RANCE needs only 100 more points.

Leaderboard! (http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php)

DJHUNTERD
05-22-2006, 01:07 PM
;) :D :p TRUE THAT....Rance has all the Japanese Games so it'll be hard for ST to compete with that... hell he doesn't even have full 1000 points for all his games. Wanna bet ST is FR him saying please dont pass me!!! LOL:nana

Webb
05-22-2006, 01:19 PM
No way, Nuke, ain't seen you in AGES and AGES!!!!! Where ya been?

And death threats seems way to drastic for me! That just makes them ssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd! :nana:nana:nana:nana

Webb
05-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Hell, he's not even that good, i've beaten his score on every game but FC Instincts but thats only cause i've had it a week.

That has gotta be the biggest indication that a high gamerscore can be achieved by being pretty shit and by just playing most games!!

DJHUNTERD
05-22-2006, 01:29 PM
That has gotta be the biggest indication that a high gamerscore can be achieved by being pretty shit and by just playing most games!!

That hurts webb in a sincere way...LOL... ill admit i am shitty at certain sports games... but i can pawn some asses at FPS's ... come get some!!!LOL

P1NSEEKER
05-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Hell, he's not even that good, i've beaten his score on every game but FC Instincts but thats only cause i've had it a week.

My viewpoint exactly, i dont bother with overall gp's when i compare games with people i only compare games individually because i havent got the money to buy every game that comes out (£50 per game on a civil service salary!) But i am gonna sign up with an online game rental service soon so my score should be at a more healthy level soon! ;)

Webb
05-22-2006, 01:56 PM
That hurts webb in a sincere way...LOL... ill admit i am shitty at certain sports games... but i can pawn some asses at FPS's ... come get some!!!LOL

I was gonna add a no offence thing on that last message, cause I know some people are truely quite good ;)

But I thought you would have known that I was picking out that some rich kids, kids with no free time, etc can play all the games and beat the ass off someone who can only play a small amount, get my drift? LOL

DJ, I wasn't getting at you or anyone with a highscore, I was just making a point ;)

DJHUNTERD
05-22-2006, 02:06 PM
i kno... i was giving you shit with a little sarcasm...LOL ... but as you can see my FM 2006 score of only 200 sumoddpoints proves i lack at that game... you would def. own me at that. i just get on your case cause it sounds like people with high GS are shit while this is an acheivement board.. so don't take me seriously k?? No one ever does.... LOL!!!:nana ;)

Webb
05-22-2006, 02:22 PM
You don't get on my case, that'd be impossible :D

And I never take you seriously either :nana

AtOl Champion
05-22-2006, 06:50 PM
ST THEKING has been overtaking now you can check on www.mygamercard.net (http://www.mygamercard.net)

Webb
05-22-2006, 06:56 PM
No way, he's down to second by 7 points. LMFAO!!

Minty
05-22-2006, 07:01 PM
oooh, oooh, sex wee

no really

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Yea Rance can have a hell of alot more points if he would just finish some games.

Webb
05-22-2006, 08:52 PM
He's a shit gamer! Fact! I think that can be fair to say going by the amount of points he has for the amount of games he's played. Or is that just me?

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 09:00 PM
He's a shit gamer! Fact! I think that can be fair to say going by the amount of points he has for the amount of games he's played. Or is that just me?

No your correct;)

mrfunky14
05-22-2006, 09:49 PM
im surprised, to say the least.

....italians

edit: its cheap cause he has all the japanese games, giving him a large advantage over us north american gamers.

Webb
05-22-2006, 09:58 PM
What about the North American games he can't get.

Boo hoo! The Americans and Canadians miss out on a few games when they have more games than any other gamer available :rolleyes:

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-22-2006, 10:11 PM
What about the North American games he can't get.

Boo hoo! The Americans and Canadians miss out on a few games when they have more games than any other gamer available :rolleyes:

actually if u look he has 74 games played. he has a japanese 360 and an american 360. He has every game from America, Europe, and Japan.

Webb
05-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Still, does someone want me to cry over it? Wow, big deal, it's really gonna make a difference to my life! :rolleyes:

Minty
05-23-2006, 05:52 AM
if he has a UK, US and Jap console then he has no unfair advantage whatsoever, apart freom well off parents or something

people in the US have an unfair advantage on one console owners. So far its W5, College Hoops, MLB that arent out over in europe yet, and you got NBA and NHL 2k6 6 months before us as well.

as people are bitching about missing out on points, thats 5000 behind straight away, just cos we dont live in Bushland

DJHUNTERD
05-23-2006, 08:11 AM
if he has a UK, US and Jap console then he has no unfair advantage whatsoever, apart freom well off parents or something

people in the US have an unfair advantage on one console owners. So far its W5, College Hoops, MLB that arent out over in europe yet, and you got NBA and NHL 2k6 6 months before us as well.

as people are bitching about missing out on points, thats 5000 behind straight away, just cos we dont live in Bushland

True... but remember you have also in the future games US dont have like Cricket, all the Footy Managers (FM & CM) and other possible small name companies who make games that could be possible UK exclusives (ie.. some PS2 games can only be found here) Who's to say the same wont happen for 360? IMO it will all even out somewhere in the end.:p

Nukeshell
05-23-2006, 09:10 AM
No way, Nuke, ain't seen you in AGES and AGES!!!!! Where ya been?

And death threats seems way to drastic for me! That just makes them ssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd! :nana:nana:nana:nana
I've still been around the Forum, but I was inactive for a while. Being to lazy to post b/s like I did before. Anyway I will stay on this Forum!

@Comments to RANCE:
Though, he hasn't got highscores on most games, but he has much more games to play so he has less time to complete each game. I wouldn't might if he takes over the first place!:nana

BTW: Some people in top of the Leaderboard have glitched their scores with savegames. You can recognize this bij Achievements they obtained without being Online.

Webb
05-23-2006, 12:37 PM
True... but remember you have also in the future games US dont have like Cricket, all the Footy Managers (FM & CM)

Isn't FM multi regional... I think so ;)

DJHUNTERD
05-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Isn't FM multi regional... I think so ;)

Yeah but that doesn't necessarily mean the future versions will be... time will tell...:) ;)