PDA

View Full Version : 250,000 notes

paradime
10-31-2007, 05:15 PM
anyone have an idea what this is based on? like does it have to be done in the same career? or can it be in multiple ones( like if your buying different stuff at store for different achivements)? but i do figure if the average song on medium has 500 notes( some have 400 but then some have 600 and 700 to average it out) youd "*ONLY*" have to play 500 songs on medium(ie: 500 times 500= 250,000).... at least we get playing time out of the game

frozenfire12
10-31-2007, 07:22 PM
heres the description

Hit 250,000 notes in Career

id assume it accumulates from different difficulties too

DoM cAbAn
10-31-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm guessing you'll have to hit 250,000 notes total in just one band that you have. If you start another while trying to get different Achievements, it'll just start counting again, and the notes that you hit form your first band will stay the same. In other words, your different bands will have different note counts, depending on how much you play on each band.

shftleft
10-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Dom I have to disagree with your assumption based on the fact that in the same career, different band, the gear you buy in the store carries over (i.e. things you've purchased are marked "sold"). Based on that fact I would guess that you need to get the 250k just in "career mode" not with the same band.

shiningcheese
10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Judging by the amount of notes in each career, including expert,I would have to assume that it is across all difficulties, but with the same band. You couldn't have two bands and then those add up the number of notes. Since expert averages about 1000 notes (roughly, give or take a few) a song and there are only 70 something songs (including the extra songs in the store) in the game, you would have to FC all songs and you would still hover around the 70k mark.

Another point is that there is an achievement for having 100 million points across all careers and having $350,000 as career earning across all difficulties. I also think that they would have to count the notes you hit on a song you replay (pass or fail) to rack up those points.

Another question is raised, what about co-op career? Or all the notes you've played from Pro Face Off or Co-op? I would hope those count too....

TwistedFate
10-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Another question is raised, what about co-op career? Or all the notes you've played from Pro Face Off or Co-op? I would hope those count too....

Solo Career and Co-Op career only. The wording of the achievement has "career" right there in it. Multiplayer modes do not count towards career totals

DFILL450
11-01-2007, 01:24 AM
You could always get this by playing through the fire and flames 250 times lol. I wonder if any1 would be stupid enough to ever do that.

TwistedFate
11-01-2007, 02:32 AM
You could always get this by playing through the fire and flames 250 times lol. I wonder if any1 would be stupid enough to ever do that.

My girlfriends son will probably get most of his notes from TtFaF. I thought he was going to pee himself over the song being included.

elliottxspyder
11-01-2007, 02:43 AM
My girlfriends son will probably get most of his notes from TtFaF. I thought he was going to pee himself over the song being included.

haha yea I was very excited to see that song on the game, even though it is one damn crazy song!