PDA

View Full Version : Berserker

AtOl Champion
05-21-2006, 04:15 AM
I dont get what this achivement means?

can some one please guide me on how to achive this?

Webb
05-21-2006, 04:50 AM
Check out K-Dog's achievement guide. You can get there on the main page by following the retail game button on the left.

AtOl Champion
05-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Check out K-Dog's achievement guide. You can get there on the main page by following the retail game button on the left.

Yeah that guide is a great peice of work it helped me with alot of the achievements so a big thanks to K-Dog but 1 more question if i want to get the berserker ach do i need 2 people to play with to get rapid kills?

k_dog
05-21-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah that guide is a great peice of work it helped me with alot of the achievements so a big thanks to K-Dog but 1 more question if i want to get the berserker ach do i need 2 people to play with to get rapid kills?

Yes, the respawn time isnt quick enough to allow you to get the rapid kill. Just think the same concept of "double kill" in Halo.

AtOl Champion
05-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Yes, the respawn time isnt quick enough to allow you to get the rapid kill. Just think the same concept of "double kill" in Halo.

Yes i figured it out before i mustn't of read your guide properly but now iv almost done all the multiplayer ach thanks to you and your guide so once again thank you.