PDA

View Full Version : Buy all guitars and characters...?

HOT GOOSE
10-31-2007, 10:43 PM
Do u unlock more guitars or characters after beating the game? cuz i bought all guitars and characters and i didnt get the chievements, but i got the one for buying all the songs... so its kinda weird.

I'm stuck on Lou cuz hes dumb. I can hit most of the notes but can't make him fail.

Birky
10-31-2007, 10:54 PM
You get a guitar for beating easy, one for five staring easy, and the same with medium, hard and expert. To get the buy all guitars achievement you must also buy these guitars. For the buy all characters achievement you must buy all the characters, Slash, Tom, God of Rock, and Lou. You say you have not beat Lou yet so you can't buy him yet.

TwistedFate
10-31-2007, 11:05 PM
He may have beaten him at a lower difficulty already and unlocked him.

Birky
10-31-2007, 11:07 PM
He may have beaten him at a lower difficulty already and unlocked him.

Except that he does not have any of the achievements for beating career so no, your wrong.

TwistedFate
10-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Except that he does not have any of the achievements for beating career so no, your wrong.

So? I have achievements that don't appear on my profile. Does the fact that you can't see them mean I didn't earn them? No, it means I don't stay connected to XBL all the time.

You are probably correct, but it's possible that you are the one that is in fact wrong.

Maka
11-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Youre going to have to Buy Lou after you beat him, if you already havent. Same goes with the guitars I think... which sucks, for most of us, who will never 5 star the songs on expert.

HOT GOOSE
11-01-2007, 01:32 AM
ok thanks, thats wat i needed to kno. about unlocking lou to buy and those other guitars... so u really cant get that achievement unless u 5* all expert songs?

Maka
11-01-2007, 01:52 AM
As of now, yes you will most likely need to unlock all the special guitars by beating all the difficulties with a 5 star.

Unless, we all misunderstand the achievement, and really all you need to do is buy the characters as they come with their own guitars...

KingGotenW
11-01-2007, 02:02 AM
so this will be like the last achievment we get? since we have to beat all difficulties plus 5 star all songs?

paradime
11-01-2007, 02:37 PM
how do you know for sure you you have to also buy the guitars that are unlockable for the achievment?.... in GH2 you only had to buy the regular guitars that are availiable at the start of the game

TwistedFate
11-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Numerous people have stated that they bought all the regular guitars and didn't get the achievement. At this point nobody knows what it takes to get it, since nobody here has actually gotten it. It's either glitched or it requires all guitars.

Valkynaz
11-01-2007, 07:07 PM
^ It requires ALL of the guitars--including the ones you unlock from five-starring all the songs on different difficulties.

Valkynaz
11-01-2007, 07:09 PM
It might be a good idea to buy all of the guitar finishes too, just in case...

FalseHope4829
11-01-2007, 07:18 PM
^ It requires ALL of the guitars--including the ones you unlock from five-starring all the songs on different difficulties.

I saw your name on the 5 star all expert thread, so since you've done that, have you gotten all the guitars yet? You'd be a good candidate to confirm this. You prolly havent done all of them yet but if u can 5* expert, the rest are easy. and for 5* a song on expert you get 1800 bucks, so ure pretty much loaded.