PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Guide NEAR completion...

k_dog
05-21-2006, 09:27 AM
I have covered almost ALL Bases including The Main Quest, Side Quests, Guilds, Factions and The Arena, Spells, Spellmaking and Enchanting, Combat, Character Creation and Building tools and much more. They include charts, screenshots and many other helpful visuals and Links.

I need to know if i should cover anything else. Obviously, things are releasing and It will be revised.

But if not, it will be up shortly, for those of you who may need it's help.

-Brian

k_dog
05-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Ah well, I'll take that as a NO

Sarge McLarge
05-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Thats quite an undertaking, the only thing I could think of would be maps although that might be difficult.

Psycence
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Just any hints on power leveling, erm thats it really, top work matey

k_dog
05-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Now, the tough part is figuring out how I should post it on the forum. In the forum of a txt file (which is WAY too large) or giving it it's own set of sections on the main page. Which would be more organized...

Minty
05-21-2006, 06:51 PM
i'll do it for ya when Routine pulls his finger out :p

Psycence
05-21-2006, 06:54 PM
We kinda need a walkthroughs section, achievement guides are all well and good but for anyone who wants to play the meat of a game like oblivion they aint much help.

looking forward to this

Sarge McLarge
05-22-2006, 02:35 AM
Now, the tough part is figuring out how I should post it on the forum. In the forum of a txt file (which is WAY too large) or giving it it's own set of sections on the main page. Which would be more organized...

You could always have it on one page but just have quick links to be able to travel to different sections of the guide and then links back to the table of contents in each section.

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 02:41 AM
We kinda need a walkthroughs section, achievement guides are all well and good but for anyone who wants to play the meat of a game like oblivion they aint much help.

looking forward to this

Yea I agree.

k_dog
05-22-2006, 03:00 AM
You could always have it on one page but just have quick links to be able to travel to different sections of the guide and then links back to the table of contents in each section.

This was my first idea, but after speaking with Routine, we don't know if it possible. I would make I look real nice too. But again, if this is possible, I will write it on the main page as opposed to the forums in the form of txt files.

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 12:45 PM
This was my first idea, but after speaking with Routine, we don't know if it possible. I would make I look real nice too. But again, if this is possible, I will write it on the main page as opposed to the forums in the form of txt files.

Sounds good;)

scoobydiesel
05-24-2006, 09:58 AM
i got your whoring messages on LIVE lol

good job tho, i mgiht pick the game up soon, so your hard work ca pay off ;)

k_dog
05-24-2006, 06:00 PM
For those who are wondering, the link to the work in progress is:

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/223