PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone rell me where the X-file is on the Serpent level (boss)

Sci0n
05-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Can anyone rell me where the X-file is on the Serpent level (boss)

as i cant find it anywhere? and does anyopne know of an easy way to do Nightcrawlers last level as i can get to the Last pod but allways get killed no matter what i do?

Flea
05-21-2006, 03:23 PM
on nightcrawlers last level as soon as you get to the top get a probe to follow you and goto the pod
move left to right a bit to avoid the setinel
soon as you hear the noise the things locked on you move away and get ready to jump in the exit
as for the xfile on the serpent level its on top of the building near where you start

Sci0n
05-21-2006, 04:06 PM
on nightcrawlers last level as soon as you get to the top get a probe to follow you and goto the pod
move left to right a bit to avoid the setinel
soon as you hear the noise the things locked on you move away and get ready to jump in the exit

Thats not Nightcrawlers last level his last level is in a demon sort of realm.

Helacool360
05-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Thats not Nightcrawlers last level his last level is in a demon sort of realm.

I would give you advice but I die everytime also and all I need is that mutation for the achievement:(

Flea
05-22-2006, 12:07 AM
sorry u put pod and i thought of the other level sorry
i just kept morphing throw about 4 punches and morph behind again
soon as you see a demon kill it
smash the crystals as fast as you can
you can use l trig and b to zoom to the enemy gate 1s
the quicker you destroy the less enimies you have t fight before fixing the circuits

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-22-2006, 12:00 PM
to beat nightcrawler's last level, destroy the first shield then go teleport away when the demons come and go destroy all the other small shields and as soon as you destroy them teleport away. Do all this without killing any demons. Then after u destroy all the small shields killall the demons. After they're dead restore some health and u should have no problem. The reason y u shouldnt kill the demons until after u destroy all the small shields is because they will keep respawning until everything is destroyed.

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 12:42 PM
to beat nightcrawler's last level, destroy the first shield then go teleport away when the demons come and go destroy all the other small shields and as soon as you destroy them teleport away. Do all this without killing any demons. Then after u destroy all the small shields killall the demons. After they're dead restore some health and u should have no problem. The reason y u shouldnt kill the demons until after u destroy all the small shields is because they will keep respawning until everything is destroyed.

Yea I figured this out after awhile.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Yea I figured this out after awhile.

lol, sorry u got off and i didnt get ur message until after u beat it

Helacool360
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
lol, sorry u got off and i didnt get ur message until after u beat it

Yea no problem, I'm just happy to be done with it.