PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

Mikeyt086
11-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Hey, this is my first guide attempt, so if its in the wrong place etc. please help out rather than flame. I know there is one in progress but i thought id post my complete one as i have gone into detail on each Ach. Anyway here it goes:

FIRST WIN - 10G

"Achieved with your first victory."

VERY easy achievement. It cannot be online or with a 2nd controller as they are classed as invalid. Simply set up an exhibition game with an difficulty and win.

WINNING STREAK - 50G

"Achieved after 10 straight wins."

Again this cannot be done online or with a 2nd controller, setup a Master League, Cup, League or play Exhibition mode but be sure to win 10 games in a row. If you are struggling then drop the difficulty level.

HAT-TRICK HUNTER - 15G

"Achieved after scoring 5 hat-tricks."

Ok, so the easiest way to get this is to setup an Exhibition, set it to 15mins and Beginner difficulty, i would pick Barcelona as they have good attackers, now you need to score a hat-trick with 5 different players, so score a hat-trick with Ronaldinho, Messi, Eto'o and Henry, then bring on a sub striker like Gudjohnsen and get another hat-trick, thats 15 goals and 5 hat-tricks. This is not the way you have to do this, just the quickest way, if you score 1 hat-trick in Master League, League or Exhibition etc that counts as 1 towards the 5.

GENTLEMAN - 25G

"Achieved when your foul per match ratio drops below 1 foul in the most recent 10 matches."

This is a tough one, as with the dogey refs and diving i conced 2 or 3 fouls a game, also OFFSIDES COUNT AS A FOUL! I got this by playing towards my OWNER and PK MASTER achievements, i setup a 5min Exhibition game on Beginner and Extra-time off and Penalties on, and passed the ball around my back 4 for the whole game, conceding no fouls, and having about 98% possesion. Eventually using this method it will unlock.

OWNER - 25G

"Achieved when your possession in the most recent 10 matches is above 60%."

Using the method above this will unlock in no-time and at the same time as GENTELMAN. Otherwise just play on an easy difficulty.

LONG RANGER - 30G

"Achieved when you score from a distance of more than 35m."

Another tough achievement. You could just take random shots with the likes of Gerrard, Rooney and Henry, or you could do what i did... I went into the Liverpool squad in EDIT mode and put Fernando Torres in goal, then i went and edited Rooney's stats to 99 Shot Power, 99 Shot Accuracy and i setup an exhibition game on Beginner, took 1 shot and BANG! Note: If the keeper gets a hand to it or it hits the post the goal will not count, stupid i know, but thats the way it is.

WORLD TRAVELLER - 20G

"Achieved when all stadiums have been used."

This will unlock eventually with a Master League, but otherwise be sure to change stadium every match when going for the GENTLEMAN achievement etc. There are 15 stadiums in total, so complete a game in each one, win or lose it doesnt matter.

PK MASTER - 20G

"Achieved when you have won at least 10 penalty shootouts following regulation time."

OK, i explained how i got this above in GENTLEMAN, make sure Penalties are on. Here is a helpful tip, when shooting, on Beginner difficulty, the goalie ALWAYS dives, so you can just tap it down the middle and score EVERYTIME, so just wait for a save or miss and win, do it 10 times. Otherwise penalties come into play in Cups.

GOAL GETTER - 25G

"Achieved when you have scored 100 goals."

Straight-forward enough, your gonna need to play alot, just score 100 goals in Valid matches (not 2 player or online). It took me 50 games.

SILVER SERVICE - 25G

"Achieved when you have made 100 assists."

An assist is the final pass played before a goal. Should come soon after your 100 goals as you are bound to score a few un-assisted goals.

100 MATCHES - 20G

"Achieved when you have played 100 matches."

I cant help you here, play some leagues and Master League and youll get it.

100 WINS - 30G

"Achieved when you have won 100 matches."

You cant win em all... Unless you quit when your losing, but stick at it and youll get there. Win 100 valid games.

ACE STRIKER - 30G

"Achieved after 20 matches when you've scored an average of 2+ goals in the most recent 5 games."

Once 20 matches are played, if youve scored 10 or more goals in your last 5 games this will unlock. If you have played more than 20 matches and not got it yet, play on beginner and treat yourself to an 11-0 win!

SUPER STRIKER - 40G

"Achieved after 100 matches when you've scored an average of 2.5+ goals in the most recent 10 games."

Pretty much the same deal as above, but once you hit the 100 games mark, you need to have scored 25 or more in the last 10.

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER - 30G

"Achieved after 100 matches when your pass success ratio is 85% or more in the most recent 10 games."

OK, if you take care of your passing then this will be no problem, but if your struggling, play on beginner and pass it around the back 4 all game untill it unlocks.

SNIPER - 40G

"Achieved after 100 matches, when your shot success ratio is 70% or more in the most recent 10 games."

70% shot success means for example, 10 shots = 7 Goals. NOT SHOTS ON TARGET. If you take 2 shots and score 2 goals then that is 100%. Very do-able on Beginner.

BRICK WALL - 30G

"Achieved when you have kept 100 clean sheets."

A clean sheet is a game where you dont concede a goal. Do that 100 times.

ENGLAND/ LIGUE 1/SERIE A/LIGA ESPANOLA/EREDIVISIE DOMINATED - 25G each.

"Achieved when you have beaten all _______ teams."

Now, for each of the above leagues, THIS DOES NOT MEAN WIN THE LEAGUE!!! YOU HAVE TO BEAT EVERY TEAM! So, play a league as Barca in Spain and after 19 games you will have beaten everyone... EXEPT BARCA! Go and beat Barca in Exhibition and it will unlock. These are tedious.

NATIONAL TEAMS DOMINATED - 40G

"Achieved when you have beaten all national teams."

This is horrible. You need to beat every international team in the game. 5min halfs and a hell of a lot of free time is the best way.

WINNING STREAK (XBOX LIVE) - 70G

"Achieved when you have 5 successive Ranked Match wins in the Xbox LIVE."

You can get this by being a good player online, but if your not, go into the achievement trading area and find someone who can boost you. Its not that hard.

HIGH WIN RATIO - 100G

"Achieved when your win ratio in Recent 20 match results of Xbox LIVE goes above 75%."

Ok again youll get it if you are good, but other wise boost 20 wins from your boosting buddy.

FK GOAL - 50G

"Achieved when you score from a free-kick directly in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match"

This one is a bit of a joke, as by DIRECT they mean it CANNOT touch the keeper or the post on the way in. Keep practising in Training Mode. If your boosting you could have a mate hack you down in scoring areas untill you get it.

HAT-TRICK HUNTER (XBOX LIVE) - 50G

"Achieved when you score a hat-trick in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match."

Can be done easily legit, or even easier if your boosting.

ULTIMATE PLAYER - 100G

"Achieved when you have played 500 matches, scored 1000 goals and have won all leagues and cups."

This is the big one. PLAY THE GAME ALOT!!!

----------------------------

OK thats it, i made it as detailed as possible, PES2008 is a game i know and love and i feel ive covered everything, but if i havent then please post it. Also this isnt meant to be a rival to the other topic, but i just thought i should contribute.

Hope you enjoy it!

Shinobi273
11-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Guide FAQ: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37889

Submittal Forum Instructions: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4057

You did a decent job on this, IMO. Thanks for contributing to the site.

SkinnyBin
11-01-2007, 10:31 PM
See PK master, if you do it in exhibition mode for example, do you have to turn on extra time as well??? Or is it just the 90 mins then penalties?

Mikeyt086
11-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Just 90mins then penalties, no extra time needed.

TigaSefi
11-03-2007, 02:22 PM
When you do the last one , 1000 goals, 500 games etc. do you need to win the cup during the leagues run as well ? The national leagues like "English" "Eredivisie" "Ligue 1" etc ?

Steve IOW
11-03-2007, 05:56 PM
just thought that i'd say for the score a FK online you can hit the bar/post because when i did it still popped up ;)

richs180
11-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Great guide. I've been looking for a definitive answer to my Sniper achievement dilemma. Now I know it's shots scored. Thanks.:woop:

Mikeyt086
11-04-2007, 10:51 AM
When you do the last one , 1000 goals, 500 games etc. do you need to win the cup during the leagues run as well ? The national leagues like "English" "Eredivisie" "Ligue 1" etc ?
Yeah you need to win the cups that correspond to the leagues.

SkinnyBin
11-04-2007, 05:12 PM
So if you turn off the cups in league mode, then you cant get the ultimate player achievement?

I don't think that is correct, if you check the gallery, there is no record if you have won the local cups or not, so I dont think you do

RickOfPompey
11-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Great guide thanks.
Managed to get the following this afternoon:

HAT-TRICK HUNTER - 15G

GENTLEMAN - 25G

OWNER - 25G

WORLD TRAVELLER - 20G

PK MASTER - 20G

Can't get the bloody Long Range one though!!! Been trying for the last half hour or so.

Also it it really laggy for everyone online??

stueo
11-14-2007, 12:38 AM
been having trouble with the long ranger, scored a goal from the half way line after the opposition keeper had taken a corner in the master league :confused:

Ed. to add got the achievement when i put the game in again today :)

jackanape
11-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Good work. My only query would be exactly what constitutes winning all leagues and cups for the Ultimate Player achievement. As to qualify for the Masters Cup (one of the European one in the master league) you have to finish sixth, or win the cup, or come third in your group for the bigger euro cup.

Seems a pain. As you would have to play 4 years of master league to get it. One to win Div 2, one to win div 1 and qualify for the Champ League, one to win the champ league and finally one to do badly in the champ league - getting you demoted to the masters cup - and then win that too.

Stupid achievement is far more tedious than it needs to be.

Mikeyt086
12-02-2007, 06:11 PM
your totally right Jack its a crap achievement, which actually encourages match fixing eg. if im coming first i need to lose in order to come 4th-6th.

not great on Konami's behalf there.

desai100
12-09-2007, 02:46 PM
i was just wondering if you could make the beat the national teams achievement clearer because I am 90% sure I beat all the national teams and no achievement. If there is anything else, it would be greatly appreciated.

salamajweh
12-17-2007, 09:36 PM
thank you for the guide .. but would u plz explain how can i add a friend to get the achievments .. i've meen tryin to add him in a ranked match and i can't .. i can add him just on matches not ranked matches .. i would be thankfull if u tell me in details ;..

Ios Matthew
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Pretty good guide you made there.:)

winter182
12-20-2007, 05:07 PM
For beating all of the Englsih, Spanish teams etc i have heard you can do it in two player, i was just wondering if it has to be player 1 that wins the match or can player 2 win aswell???

Mikeyt086
12-23-2007, 08:34 PM
It definatley has to be 1 player as 2 player games are classed as invalid.

kingkoning
12-24-2007, 10:02 AM
I've beaten all National Teams, but didn't get the achievement. I'm pretty sure I got them all because I've kept a list. The only thing is that I haven't got all classic teams, so maybe I have to beat them too.
Dawm, I spend 2 afternoons getting this one and I still don't have it.

mic82
12-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah mate, i have the same problem,any help would be great

ankle_spawn
12-26-2007, 08:07 AM
I've beaten all National Teams, but didn't get the achievement. I'm pretty sure I got them all because I've kept a list. The only thing is that I haven't got all classic teams, so maybe I have to beat them too.
Dawm, I spend 2 afternoons getting this one and I still don't have it.

have you beaten the one you've been playing with? most forget this :P

kingkoning
12-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I've beaten all teams (also the ones I was playing with) in Exhibition mode.

Darth Heyburt
01-02-2008, 05:47 PM
You fancy changing the online ones to say "don't even worry about boosting..just get your mate to quit 15 ranked matches in a row against you"

That's right don't even bother playing it online :)

Smugu
01-20-2008, 12:02 PM
You should add that you must win the 10 matches in row in 90 minutes, cant do that in ET or PK...

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
01-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks mate.

Gibbo
02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
LONG RANGER - 30G

Another tough achievement. You could just take random shots with the likes of Gerrard, Rooney and Henry, or you could do what i did... I went into the Liverpool squad in EDIT mode and put Fernando Torres in goal, then i went and edited Rooney's stats to 99 Shot Power, 99 Shot Accuracy and i setup an exhibition game on Beginner, took 1 shot and BANG! Note: If the keeper gets a hand to it or it hits the post the goal will not count, stupid i know, but thats the way it is.

Note you have to finish the game your playing to get it, not after you've scored.

Impact Andy
02-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Can someone post a list of what exact cups and leagues need to be won in order to achieve Ultimate Player, please.

Or is there a section in the gallery on the game where you can check?

Lympathia
02-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Good guide mate

Gibbo
02-11-2008, 10:42 PM
ULTIMATE PLAYER - 100G

"Achieved when you have played 500 matches, scored 1000 goals and have won all leagues and cups."

Does the 500 matches and goals scored count in 2 player Exhibition games?

-NuAhS-
02-13-2008, 12:29 AM
For FK GOAL and LONG RANGER

i got both of these achievements from hitting the post and then going into the net... im not sure why people say it must be not hit the post or keeper.

ExposedPudding
03-14-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey, can these achievements be unlocked on any difficulty?

bobdajob
03-14-2008, 10:07 AM
to get this achivement you need to win all cups and leagues that appear in the gallery. Exhibitions are invalid matches thus dont count. An easy way to get the achivement is take control of the best teams in the game then use coach mode this will allow you to complete the game while not having to be bored buy playing 500 games after 100 online matches trying to get the fk achivementr to work. However you do need to manually stop replays. also turn off any cup in a league (except master league) as they dont count and are pointless

Dimekilled
03-16-2008, 07:30 PM
75% pct. winning on xbox live, is so annoying, specially with this lag situation!
:uzi:

i get today 670/1000 pes2008 :D

SlySi1976
03-24-2008, 03:25 PM
thx great post...

XxBlueSpade2xX
04-13-2008, 04:26 AM
this may have already been answered, but do the difficulty settings have to be on a certain level to get any of the achievements? also, good guide

JESTA KILA
04-20-2008, 06:19 PM
for anyone struggling with long ranger.my advice is use samuel eto (barca).on easy setting sprint into opponents half and strike it full power just outside the centre circle.http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

AOSKINS
04-29-2008, 09:53 PM
...but on the PK acheivement even on Beginner the goalie will sometimes just stand there on PK's, blocking a straight shot.

Just a slight correction and could help with some annoyance for some, like me I just lost with a last second down the middle block, thanks for the guide though:)

oldskoolforever
04-30-2008, 12:09 PM
for anyone struggling with long ranger.my advice is use samuel eto (barca).on easy setting sprint into opponents half and strike it full power just outside the centre circle.http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

For those who just want the achievement, by far and away the quickest/easiest method to get the long ranger within 2 mins of playing is as follows :

1. Edit a team like West Ham & change their setplay settings so that their goalkeeper takes both corners (left & right). Save.

2. Setup a 5 min exhibition match with your team against West Ham.
3. Kick the ball out immediately behind your goal to give them a corner.
4. Their goalie takes the corner, you clear it, run up the field and shoot into the empty net from your desired distance

cheers

oldskoolforever
04-30-2008, 12:11 PM
this may have already been answered, but do the difficulty settings have to be on a certain level to get any of the achievements? also, good guide

you can do them on the easiest setting on 5 min Exhibition matches.

Also to the guy who posted above about Exhibition matches being invalid, this is absolute rubbish.

The only matches which are marked as invalid are 2 player matches (for obvious reasons of preventing boosting) and online player matches & online matches where you are trying to get offline achievements.

Hope that clears it up.

oldskoolforever
04-30-2008, 12:14 PM
Can someone post a list of what exact cups and leagues need to be won in order to achieve Ultimate Player, please.

Or is there a section in the gallery on the game where you can check?

There have been a few people asking about the "Ultimate Player" achievement.

So, this list should clarify what you need to win :-

1. All the leagues from the "Leagues" menu
2. All the cups from the "Cups" menu
3. D1 Cup in Master League
4. D2 Cup in Master League
5. D1 League in Master League
6. D2 League in Master League
7. European Masters Cup
8. European Champions Cup

And obviously as part of that you need to have played 500 games and scored 1000 goals. To be honest, the people i know who have done the above, you will find this just happens anyway as you've played so many games.

hope that clarifies it a bit.

Pheonix_Assassin
05-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Ive been in all staadiums and beat all Dutcvh teams no ACVMENT Y do they have tob beaten in league mode??

oldskoolforever
05-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Ive been in all staadiums and beat all Dutcvh teams no ACVMENT Y do they have tob beaten in league mode??

no, you can do the "beat all x teams" in exhibition, easiest settings and 5 min matches. The problem most people have is that they do it in a league and then forget that they have to beat themselves (i.e. the team they played in the league with). So, you may need to do that and have another 1 off match.

The stadiums are glitched as well, i only played in 11 stadiums and i got the achievement. Think there are 15 of them.

matty cheetham
06-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Good guide im not so sure why mine got locked ages ago when it wasnt even complete lol.

Chazzamcbee
06-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Tried to go online but the lag is crazy lol so far I got like 250G from this guide so thank you very much :woop:

Mythtakes
07-24-2008, 05:08 PM
So for beating all internationals, does it include beating the classic teams?

Martin Kay's Soul
01-29-2009, 11:30 AM
Ultimate Player and National Teams dominated are definetly the most tedious achievements on this game. I have neither at the moment

PureTechniquex
01-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Ultimate Player and National Teams dominated are definetly the most tedious achievements on this game. I have neither at the moment

Yeah they are my last 2, dont know if i feel like doing them EVER!

Martin Kay's Soul
01-29-2009, 06:31 PM
100 goals is by far the easiest. took me 23 games to get it. still haven't got assist achievement despite having scored 211 goals in 70 games

Swisher
03-12-2009, 03:45 PM
LONG RANGER - 30G

I cant get it ! i did 2 goals near the middle line...but no achievement, why?!!

Dr Popodopolus
03-23-2009, 12:47 AM
I cant get it ! i did 2 goals near the middle line...but no achievement, why?!!

Same as me swisher i swear i scored about 3 40 yarders with rooney and torres didn't get a hand to it :/

EDIT: I now have long ranger as i didn't realise i had to finish the match.

Barad
05-28-2009, 05:27 PM
very good guide, great job! :)

CFC07
07-12-2010, 11:18 AM
great guide ,thanks.

Mackman3
01-22-2012, 11:07 AM
this guide helped alot thnx

REDEYEDTOFFEE 2
06-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Grate guide, now let's hope I have have done every thing propoly working on PK master as as we speek.