PDA

View Full Version : weird achievement glitch

deej brutal
11-01-2007, 07:51 PM
earlier today i was gonna try to play some hard career which i had already finished with the guitar but i wanted to try it with the controller, and right when i got to choose the character it said achievement unlocked: buy a guitar already which is the finish hard or expert career with the regular control

has this happened to anyone else? if its already been brought up sorry i didnt notice

Frantic Killer4
11-01-2007, 07:56 PM
yes, this is happening to basically everyone i know. its some wierd glitch from what i know. you dont have to do anything but just turn off your xbox and turn it back on with the contoller and eneter career and there you go....Achievement Unlocked

And oh yea, there are no glitch's to be talked about on this site.... if im not mistaken

Ho5tiLe D
11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
well crap now we are faced with a dilema. we all want the coop achievements fixed, ie both ppl getting the achievements. but i dont want to play thru on hard with a controller. maybe ill just try to glitch it this weekend. haha. and not worry about a patch just yet.

D4rk Ac3s
11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
I got that achievement legit. I would much rather have pride in mine though.
Sucks for anyone who got it that way and wanted it legit though.

Anyways, isn't naming glitches aganist the rules?

jorGe62990
11-01-2007, 08:17 PM
wait a second do you actually have to beat the career on hard or just start a new one on hard???

Xx Overkill VR
11-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I got that achievement legit. I would much rather have pride in mine though.
Sucks for anyone who got it that way and wanted it legit though.

well since this ach glitch is bound to happen to everyone it might as well be revealed...instead of having 100+ post saying...."what i didn't beat it with a controller"

deej brutal
11-01-2007, 08:37 PM
i know how glitches are not supposed to be brought up, and if the mods want to close this thread or delete it so be it, i just wanted to see if this has happened to other people.

and yeah it does suck because i wanted to get this achievement legit no matter how hard it would be, im still going to try to beat it with the controller as should everyone else.

Valkynaz
11-01-2007, 08:40 PM

Not at all--this isn't GameSpot/FAQs. This website was made specifically for achievement whores like us.

Xx Overkill VR
11-01-2007, 08:41 PM
it an "official" glitch meaning it happens 100% of the time......

its being used in the ach guide so its O.K. however glitches that give u an advantage ONLINE or ANY leaderboard tampering glitches are not allowed...... many games have ach glitches that people use but only a few are used on this site