PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard hint for songs for DLC?

ViperxSniper
11-02-2007, 03:36 AM
Ok, I was just looking at the individual songs leaderboard when I noticed that at the bottom of the list, it has 6 songs that were not in the game (Velvet Revolver - "She Builds Quick Machines", "Slither", and "Messages"; Foo Fighters "The Pretender", "All My Life", and "This is a Call"). Could this be the DLC that Red Octane said we would see the first week? My guess is that it will be two different packages of three (Foo Fighters Package and Velvet Revolver Package).

I also noticed that the boss battle songs are also on the leaderboard at the bottom, yet you can not play them for score. So I guess they will be DLC as well (maybe free since they are technically already in the game). Hopefully all three of these packages will be out this weekend.

Derrick DS
11-02-2007, 02:49 PM
I just read this on Joystiq... and I must say, I'm pretty excited for some Velvet Revolver. Playing 'The Devil Went Down to Georgia' normally instead of BB would be bad ass too. Can't wait.

Dom2133
11-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Consoles Available: 360

How to Obtain: Buy the Guitar Hero 3 Soundtrack, find the slip inside, go to www.guitarherocode.com and register. Once you get your code take it and redeem on Xbox Live. The price of the Soundtrack ranges from 9.99 (on Amazon) to 13.99 (Target).

Confirmed DLC that has yet to be released includes:
Foo Fighters Pack with
All My Life
The Pretender
This is a Call

Velvet Revolver Pack with
She Builds Quick Machines
Slither
The Boss Battle Songs:
Battle with Tom Morello
Battle with Slash
The Devil Went Down to Georgia