PDA

View Full Version : Axe Collector

coolguy16
11-02-2007, 07:01 AM
I bought all the guitars available but no ach. Please don't tell me you have to unlock all guitars to get this one. Anybody?

xRockwilderx
11-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Word on the street is that you have to be some sort of gh cyborg to get this, you need to 5* everything including, but not limited to, the expert songs, co-op through expert etc. to unlock every axe an thus to gain this achievement. It's not exactly on my to do list... :mad:

punker
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
And after all the time it'll take to do all that, you get what? A whopping five points.

Yeah, no thanks.

Ho5tiLe D
11-02-2007, 06:22 PM
that would mean also that you would have to unlocked those guitars in order to buy them from the store to get the "long road ahead award" which is 100 points. what were the developers thinking. 50 points max for the ppl who play for recreation. and 150 points for those who shred like a maniac...

Mr Arrow
11-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Remember Guitar Hero 2??

Everyone complained that you'd have to but ALL the guitars but the achievement there you only needed to buy the guitars that were available from the beginning of the game (not any of the unlockable one's)

Same here??

Once I stop sucking and earn enough money I'll give it a go (just don't hold your breath!)

Valkynaz
11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes, you have to 5-star EVERYTHING in the game to unlock ALL of the guitars.

Mr Arrow
11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Yes, you have to 5-star EVERYTHING in the game to unlock ALL of the guitars.

And after seeing you play last night this will be cake for you and IMPOSSIBLE for me...oh well, guess there's always Rock Band :(

Valkynaz
11-02-2007, 07:10 PM
And after seeing you play last night this will be cake for you and IMPOSSIBLE for me...oh well, guess there's always Rock Band :(

Don't worry--you'll get the hang of playing the game soon; GH3 is harder than GH2. I was trying to get that one achievement for 700,000 on a song on Co-op yesterday. But anyway, it took me a LONG time to actually start playing well. Rock Band is supposed to have easier songs and achievements too.