PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

Carl Showalter
05-22-2006, 06:19 PM
I got this game a couple of days ago and its great but there is some things to do with the achievements i could do with strightened out.

1. In multiplayer suicides can be quite common so if you get like 10 kills 2 suicides will it count as 10 or 8 kills towards an achievement.

2. It says get 100 trap kills in any game mode so does this mean if i got 50 chaos and 50 in team chaos i wouldnt get it. Do you have to get them all in the one game mode to put it simpler.

3. I only seem to get the headshot sign if i kill someone with a headshot but whn i shot them in the head fifty times with a machine gun nothing happens. Does it have to come up the headshot sign to count.

4. In storey mode even if u die do the previous trap kills etc still count towards the achievement?

Thanks.

k_dog
05-22-2006, 06:22 PM
1. Unconfirmed. Hard to tell.

2. They all count in all game modes

3. They all count in all game modes

4. Yes, they still count.

-Brian

Webb
05-22-2006, 06:32 PM
3. I only seem to get the headshot sign if i kill someone with a headshot but whn i shot them in the head fifty times with a machine gun nothing happens. Does it have to come up the headshot sign to count.

3. They all count in all game modes

Hmmmmmmm, need I say anything Mr Dog.... Sir :p Doesn't seem to answer the question. I too wondered this. :)

k_dog
05-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Whoops sorry, I read the wrong question. Yeah, It has to say headshot to count.

Webb
05-22-2006, 06:43 PM
So does it only work with scoped weapons then? i.e. Sniper, and long distance rifles? Or can you get them with machine guns, etc.

I think, i've got one so far! LOL