PDA

View Full Version : Achievements on Co-op?

krem316
11-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi all,

Anyone know if you can get achievements playing co-op? I'd love a great game I could play with my wife.

deiXide
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Yes, I got achievements with my girlfriend playing co-op.

Like the reviews said, however, co-op in this game is not fully realized.

In the Simpsons game, co-op is very similar to how it is in arcades. You plop in a quarter and you can join in the game. The problem here is that you CANNOT do co-op in Springfield. When you run around town looking for the next level, or for items, it's full screen and player 2 cannot join in. Also, the "main" character in every level is basically in charge of all of the puzzles while the other character is just there for crowd control.

The game is fun, but it's a fun single player game -- not awesome co-op. She fell asleep playing last night with me.

bob_e70
11-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Shame this game has rated so poorly, it looks really good :(

krem316
11-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the reply deiXide. I'll be picking up this game over the weekend. The wife is still looking forward to the co-op, so hopefully its somewhat fun.

SplazarGod
11-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Was gunna co-op with friends, only came out today in the UK

thagame
11-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Shame this game has rated so poorly, it looks really good :(

then play it, dont be a sheep and let a rating decide what games you play.

Ruthless
11-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Im gonna do it co op with my gf as she has an xbox live account aswell!

aznguyen316
11-05-2007, 02:17 AM
both gamers do not earn achievements.. at least it doesn't pop up that way when I've been playing with my bro. 1st player was the only one getting the achievements. We're both signed in and we both have gold accts... yeah unless I'm missing something here