PDA

View Full Version : Lou on Expert(he's a b****)

Rabid Piranha
11-02-2007, 06:30 PM
I cannot for the life of me beat this a**hole. anyone have any tips?

BThumme
11-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Nah, it just takes some time...hope he gets amp overload as his first powerup, becuase that usually doesnt cause TOO much of a problem (the sequence for the star attack goed red yellow blue orange)...or that he gets a whammy attack and uses it early so that you can get out of it before too much damage is taken.

Other than that, also hope that you can get a whammy attack, that seems to take him down the most.

Good Luck!

Valkynaz
11-02-2007, 06:43 PM
I destroyed Lou on Hard w/ the controller. I'm currently trying to beat him on Expert w/ the controller. Almost got him too... -.-

shiningcheese
11-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Well, I haven't gotten to him yet (2 songs away!), but from what I have heard from my friends is that save up 2 or more battle powers (snappe string, whammy, etc) and unload it in him when you see him having a ton of notes or if he has a battle power "line" he is about to pick up.

BobSagetDeluxe
11-03-2007, 04:30 AM
This was mega hard for me as well. How I did it:

Got really good at the intros so those would go by easy, and I kept playing and playing until you get to the first Battle Notes. Pray to anything holy that the battle item is a Whammy bar... cause if it is, activate it after your solo and he's DEAD. It took me an hour for it to happen though. :/ I was kinda pissed at how easy he was after practicing so hard...

Hope that helped a bit.

Spot2009
11-03-2007, 05:13 AM
Remember where he gets the attacks. Then use attacks on him at those parts so he doesn't get it (do it a bit early).

Restart if he gets Double first thing.

Dr Buttcrack
11-03-2007, 05:35 AM
I destroyed Lou on Hard w/ the controller. I'm currently trying to beat him on Expert w/ the controller. Almost got him too... -.-

There's no motherfuckin way...I cannot believe that you even beat him on hard!

Valkynaz
11-03-2007, 08:02 AM

I'm completely serious. I beat him w/ the controller on Hard. He was a little tough but I did it.:D I'm trying to beat him on Expert now but Lou's not making it easy for me.

Valkynaz
11-15-2007, 06:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/user/xtitan24

Banana 80
11-15-2007, 01:32 PM
I beat him on expert by getting the whammy bar power up and then unleashing it when ever he has to hit all those green notes.(when you play the song you'll know what I'm talking about.) He will then fail in about 2 seconds.:woop: That is the easiest way i know of beating him.

D4rk Ac3s
11-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I feel your pain...I can't beat Lou either =(

Val, that was just fu*king amazing. Great job, mate.

Illution
11-15-2007, 09:51 PM

You, my good sir, are a god with the controller. O_O I can't even play easy I always get too confused and push the wrong trigger :P

killerofdafish
11-15-2007, 10:15 PM
First off, Make sure he doesn't get double the first power up. If he does your pretty much screwed.:( If you want an easy win get the first star power to be a whammy, use it on when he has to strum green and red a trillion times. if not, save up all of your powerups until later and just waste him with them.

Valkynaz
11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Val, that was just fu*king amazing. Great job, mate.

You, my good sir, are a god with the controller. O_O I can't even play easy I always get too confused and push the wrong trigger :P

Thank you, D4rk Ac3s and Illution. I really love reading positive feedback like this. It makes me enjoy making videos. Thanks again for your support! ^_^

However, I don't really consider myself being that good on Guitar Hero w/ a controller...

drtyfrml
11-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Well, take solace in the fact that we all consider you really really really good at GH3 with a controller :D

ArtzryD
11-27-2007, 01:40 AM
anyone know of any songs i can use to practice for the part to get the first BP for expert? I've only gotten them once and have gotten pretty good at the intro but cant get it. I can po/ho all the notes in the intro, but the OBYRYBO with the BP I cant...

nm, found it on the released dlc. Devil solo B if anyone else is looking....

ReCkLeSs_X
11-27-2007, 04:16 AM
I wish I could be him on hard!