This is a Call

Velvet Revolver Pack with:
She Builds Quick Machines
Slither
The Boss Battle Songs:
Battle with Tom Morello
Battle with Slash
The Devil Went Down to Georgia

All packs have been confirmed. Packs could be released as soon as this weekend.

credit to www.egx-pro.com

antnie
11-02-2007, 07:21 PM
do you know how much they will cost

DoM cAbAn
11-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Ah, it'll be cool that you will actually be able to play "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" by yourself or against someone, instead of having to play against the Devil. I don't think I've heard the songs by the Foo Fighters or Velvet Revolver, though.

jqtaxpayer
11-02-2007, 07:39 PM
If they make us pay for the Devil Went Down to Georgia, I'm going to go flat-out apeshit. For real, that better be a fucking patch because I don't want to become THAT guy.

That being said, the Foo Fighters are a pretty decent band. You can't argue with Dave Grohl's talent as a drummer, though I think the Foo Fighters are a bit on the overrated side. In regards to Velvet Revolver, I think that might be the biggest waste of talent in this business that didn't involve a premature death. You take two great bands -- STP and GNR (GNR being the greatest band of the 1980s without a DOUBT) -- and you get something as mundane as the music they're making? Kinda makes you think about how much influence Axl must've had on GNR, and how much heroin may have had on STP.

Vista
11-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I would pay for all of them! Hopefully they are an even 400 MS points instead of GH IIs 500 MS points!

I mean the only reason I woukd buy boss battles is for DWDtG, I really dont wanna play some reandom jamming more than once or twice :)

D4rk Ac3s
11-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a great DLC. I would defently get this :woop:

punker
11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
They're gonna make you buy a song that's already in the game? That's such crap. No way they're getting my money for that.

Fueled By RC
11-02-2007, 09:11 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if they were 500 MS like GH2's

ViperxSniper
11-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Yeah, I am pretty sure that I already made a post about this yesterday. http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43539

Cormyre
11-03-2007, 05:42 AM
And let us not forget about the "Companion Pack"

Basically a partial soundtrack album :rock

1: Guitar Hero 3 Intro - Slash
2: Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins
3: 3's and 7's - Queens of the Stone Age
4: Miss Murder - A.F.I.
5: Slither - Velvet Revolver
6: Kool Thing - Sonic Youth
7: Cult of Personality - Living Colour
8: Putting Holes in Hapiness - Marilyn Manson (Nick Zinner remix)
9: Tina - Flyleaf
10: Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against
11: Devel Went Down to Georgia - Steve Quimette

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! :Bounce:As a bonus for buying the album you get a code for 3 track "free" DLC pack...

1: Carcinogen Crush - A.F.I.
2: Putting Holes in Hapiness - Marilyn Manson (Nick Zinner remix)
3: Tina - Flyleaf

Seen ads for this online but happened across it in Hot Topic tonight... the A.F.I. and Flyleaf songs are easy... the MM remix though... argh...

richs180
11-03-2007, 10:02 PM
The Foo Fighters pack should have had Everlong in it.:( Best song they've ever done.:)