PDA

View Full Version : Party Level

MrRedrum
11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
I have been trying to change my damn party level back down from a 6 to a 5 but I am unable to do so... I could've sworn you could've changed your party level in the beginning of the game but now I can't change it at all... I even reloaded an old save and tried to change it from a 5 to a 4 but I couldn't do that either. Does anyone know of a way to change it? I'm really annoyed with party level 6 since the damn buttons keep changing all over the place when I'm kicking ass and it always ends up with me either getting way too much damage dealt to my characters or me dying. I am not looking forward to trying to get stupid Claves back and then go and finish the final boss with my commands constantly changing.:uzi::chair:rant:

Michigan boy
11-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Considering you're on your first playthrough, you can't change the party level. You'll get used to it in time, just tough it out.

The Pants Party
11-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah, you can't choose your party level until the second play, you're stuck with that one. It really isn't that hard though, you'll get used to it.

MrRedrum
11-04-2007, 07:22 AM
i haven't gotten use to it since i got to that point... and i got there like the day after launch. it just iritates the hell out of me. I'm not even sure if I want to continue with my second play through anyways though since I missed some score pieces on my first play through and I want to get that achievement anyways so now I might just have to start up a new game and go through the game two more times... stupid forced replay...

The Pants Party
11-04-2007, 02:59 PM
You can get any score pieces you're missing on your second play, so I wouldn't start all over. The list just notes which ones are ONLY available on your second play.