PDA

View Full Version : Life of the Party and Search and Destroy achievemtns question...KiLL C

KiLL CraZy
11-02-2007, 07:56 PM
first off, for each one u have to win 15 songs...

now is that 15 songs in a row back to back? so if I win 14 and tehn lose, I gotta start from number one again or is it an over time thing?

wut kind of songs are required for this? Must if be in battle? face off? pro face off? or co-op? or it doens't matter at all?

next, ever since the game came out, I been trying to do quick match rank battle, and after like 5 mins of wait, it would finally say joining game and ten says join failed. is anyone else having trouble trying to find games online? The only way i been able to play online is if i make a room and invite my friend from my friend list.

Will that work towards the achievements also? If i invite my friend to a game, and beat him 15 times, will that work?

D4rk Ac3s
11-02-2007, 08:09 PM
first off, for each one u have to win 15 songs...

now is that 15 songs in a row back to back? so if I win 14 and tehn lose, I gotta start from number one again or is it an over time thing?

wut kind of songs are required for this? Must if be in battle? face off? pro face off? or co-op? or it doens't matter at all?

next, ever since the game came out, I been trying to do quick match rank battle, and after like 5 mins of wait, it would finally say joining game and ten says join failed. is anyone else having trouble trying to find games online? The only way i been able to play online is if i make a room and invite my friend from my friend list.

Will that work towards the achievements also? If i invite my friend to a game, and beat him 15 times, will that work?

1. Yes. If you win 14 and lose the next, your "counter" gets reset. Very fustrating.

2. It can be any game variant.

3. I've been having some trouble with some instances of joining. There may be a patch.

4. I'm not sure if you can invite friends into ranked matches.

The Pants Party
11-02-2007, 08:13 PM
This is all answered in the achievement guide. Further questions should be in achievement discussion. :locked