PDA

View Full Version : Question for the good-show achievements

superink
11-02-2007, 09:48 PM
I beat the game and got all the good-show achievements but still wanna know what's required to unlock them? does anybody know it? if the same meaning that if you beat the game so you get all of them? thanks

TheExorzist
11-03-2007, 10:35 PM
I beat the game and got all the good-show achievements but still wanna know what's required to unlock them? does anybody know it? if the same meaning that if you beat the game so you get all of them? thanks
You get them for beating this special sequences on the first time without pressing the wrong button. You know, this stuff where there is a non interative sequence playing and you have to press special buttons to avoid dying during the sequence.

superink
11-04-2007, 05:45 AM
You get them for beating this special sequences on the first time without pressing the wrong button. You know, this stuff where there is a non interative sequence playing and you have to press special buttons to avoid dying during the sequence.
oh thanks for the info. so it's very very easy to get them all done with 3 or 4 times correct pressing. well, this is very easy, I had this kinda instantaneous sequences when I played Resident Evil 4, and then Spiderman 3, btw if you wanna enjoy this kinda thing, I recommend you to play Spiderman3, you can see the "hell" of it. I hope they make it much more harder in next Tomb Raider.