PDA

View Full Version : Definitive Axe Collector Answer

FalseHope4829
11-02-2007, 10:14 PM
It has been asked in many places. But I have confirmed through Activision that the Long Road Ahead, Axe Collector, and the Burnin' a Hole in Your Pocket achievement all required you to 5 star every career setlist song on every difficulty. It's not glitched, most of use just aren't that good. Should have figured as much when I realized Neversoft made the game, from most of their impossible Tony Hawk achievements. They didn't say anything about needing to 5 star the same on co-op even though I asked, but I wouldn't doubt it. Oh well, i'm gonna be playing CoD4 real soon anyways. Good luck to you gentlemen.

KingGotenW
11-02-2007, 11:02 PM
i'd ask if you were serious but when u would respond yes, i would just get depressed...

LordDurham
11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah same thing I guess with the 20 gold stars on Expert :mad:
Well maybe some of you can guys, but I can't do a single expert songs, gonna have to work a lot for this one :p

punker
11-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Seriously though, like, even if you're really good at the game and can do it easily, that still takes a LONG time to do. And for what? Five points. Wow. I can rent a few easy games and get 5,000 points in the time it'll take to get these five.

Tussell
11-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Well that really sucks. I was hoping these achievements would be a shade under impossible. But looks like they aren't. At least for me.

Maka
11-03-2007, 12:15 AM
That bites for 98% of us, because we'll never get them...

And for whoever said it's for 5 points, it isnt, you unlock 3 achievements after you do it, worth over 100.

Demon Ninja
11-03-2007, 12:48 AM
^$#%^$# Neversoft. Why did they have to screw us over like that. I wish we still had the glitch from II to do this.

DoM cAbAn
11-03-2007, 01:46 AM
Wow. I'll never be able to get this. What is their purpose of making some of the Achievements way too hard?

Spot2009
11-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Uh.. wtf? I just got 5* all careers, bought all guitars, no achievement. I can't even buy everything in the shop. Do I have to play co-op career?

Dr Buttcrack
11-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Uh.. wtf? I just got 5* all careers, bought all guitars, no achievement. I can't even buy everything in the shop. Do I have to play co-op career?

Yea, because you unlock more money and guitars through co op.

I was looking through wulfe's profile, and he got Enlightened Guitarist before even beating expert...

And unless they put another song possible of earning 750k points on, then only 20 or so people are gonna get that achievement. iamchris just got it today...bastard.

I should have all of them in about a month except that one. Enlightened Guitarist won't be too tough...for that 2% of us ;)

Who128
11-03-2007, 08:18 AM
That is garbage. I guess you really have to be a Guitar Hero..wait no a Guitar God to get these achievements.

Bravo
11-03-2007, 09:04 AM
What sucks is that I have no one in my area who can help me on co-op lol so unless they do bring out co-op career on XBL, I will never be able to anything out of co-op career, SUCKS so much!!!!

Swished
11-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Ouch 1/10 of the achievements near possible to get, makes me wonder if NeverSoft hate achievement whores.

CJ14
11-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Yea, because you unlock more money and guitars through co op.

I was looking through wulfe's profile, and he got Enlightened Guitarist before even beating expert...

And unless they put another song possible of earning 750k points on, then only 20 or so people are gonna get that achievement. iamchris just got it today...bastard.

I should have all of them in about a month except that one. Enlightened Guitarist won't be too tough...for that 2% of us ;)
it took me forever to get 20 FCs on expert in GH2 but it can be done (you're right by the 2% of us), and wulfe is just inhuman when it comes to guitar hero, especially now since its been made easier and you have more room for error