PDA

View Full Version : "I did the FK achievement, but didnt get it?" LOOK here

mull3t
11-03-2007, 05:06 PM
I was in the same position as many people, tried loads of times, scored a straight FK without it touching defenders, keeper or the bar or posts. but didnt get anything.

Then I swithced onto my connection (I hosted a game) and I scored the FK the same way I had the times before, and bang I got the achievement.

My guesses are, that because the game is so laggy online, when you score whilst connected to someone elses game, it does not register it, so host a game yourself, and let a friend find you.

Chances are it will work.

Hope it helps some people.

dandoc2
11-04-2007, 07:33 PM
I scored a free kick online it was a beaut but then for some reason it wasnt allowed

Then i scored a direct free kick having been hacked down - no ach

again in another match - no ach

Im doing ranked matches with my friend but he got the ach when i hacked him and he scored

what gives

mull3t
11-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Make sure when your friend fouls you that they is not a logo at the top left pop up of a goal and a cross. and also I think you have to score by going over or through the wall, and not to the side where it is clear etc.

dandoc2
11-05-2007, 09:48 PM
Make sure when your friend fouls you that they is not a logo at the top left pop up of a goal and a cross. and also I think you have to score by going over or through the wall, and not to the side where it is clear etc.

Yer we were doing diving to get free kicks then i realised that i couldnt take a direct fk from that so he ahd to tackle me

Ive tried it mutiple times -ive even deleted my system data and now have lost all my stuff and stats but oh well

CKresAIX
11-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Hi All,

the best way for this (and yes, it is a 100% chance to get the achievement easily) is the following:

1. Choose a friend and meet online
2. The one who's going after the achievement should/MUST host the game
3. The one who is after the achievement should pick Brazil. Your friend should take Togo
4. Set up the game, find yourselves
5. In the settings BEFORE formation settings set player condition to random
6. In formation settings, BEFORE the game starts, the player who needs to score/get the achievement should set a player with high FK accuracy and high swerve as the FK player (I think Kaka is great for this). The opposing player should change the goalie to any field player with LOW RESPONSE value and who has the player condition arrow point down indicating the players condition at the moment sucks. It doesn't matter which field player you pick in terms of goalie skills as they all have a goalkeeper skill of 50. So it's important that you take one with low response stats and a bad condition.
7. Start the game, run to the opponents half. The best spot for me was the left side in front of the box, about 20 to max 25 meters in front of the goal. Let yourself get fouled. Now, with the analogue stick adjust the direction a little to the right so that you can swerve the ball around the wall. When attempting the shot, use the standard FK shot and aim for about 40% on the shot strength. IMPORTANT!!! AFTER you press the shoot button and just BEFORE the player hits the ball PRESS left on the digital pad to aim for the left high corner of the goal. This resulted in very easy goals for me and it did only take me a few shoots to try.
8. Very important, you must score a direct goal, meaning the ball must not be deflected off any player (not even goalie) or the post or anything. It must be a goal without touching anything else but the net.
9. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the FK goal must be the winning goal. Best advice is to try as long as you score the clean goal and then just let the time run out. I had scored a couple of clean FK goals but then played on with my buddy and scored other goals and the achievement didn't pop. Only after I scored the clean FK goal and won the game 1:0 did the achievement pop.

Sorry for this rather long post, but seeing that there are still people out there that have problems with this achievement I thought to write it down as detailed as possible.

Go forth and score FK goals as you like :)

Cheers and bye, Chris

Harry Rasing
12-12-2007, 01:32 PM
OMG, today I scored my online FK, but then the opponent quited the game.
Achievement lost! :( I couldn't even save the replay...

Luke
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
OMG, today I scored my online FK, but then the opponent quited the game.
Achievement lost! :( I couldn't even save the replay...

Someone did that to me the other day in injury time, pathetic if you ask me..

Although I did get the achievement the next day with Robinho. xD

And about the previous comment, I drew 1-1 but still got the achievement, so you don't necessarily have to win to get it.

kingkoning
12-27-2007, 08:17 AM
I scored directy from a free kick two times, but no achievement. I was doing this while I was hosting the game. Once I scored while my opponent (friend) had no wall and once while he had one.
Yes, we finished the game.
Also important (maybe): My NAT type was not open, but my friend's was.

RoachUpInSmoke
12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
just to say that i got my achievement when i wasn't hosting and my mate saved the ball but hit the post and went in. It was also directly at the keeper, like im on the left side of the area and the wall covers the left side of the goal, i aimed right and got it.

i didn't really want to rub it in or nothing but you don't have to do all those things to get it.

delahmed
01-28-2008, 07:27 PM
I've scored 3 free kicks online ranked and still have not got it. Each one was a direct freekick, that went directly in the goal without touching the keeper or the wall / post / crossbar.

I saved the replays and watched them all and its definately legit. I feel skanked, and then when i score a hat trick for the first time, i didnt get it only to find out, i got it ages ago (and i would have remembered).... so glitchy!!!

miiiguel
02-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I has to be the wining goal. The guide should mention this. I've said this before, long ago.
The best thing is won 1-0, you'll get it for sure. Don't score any other goal after scoring the wining FK one.

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
02-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi All,

the best way for this (and yes, it is a 100% chance to get the achievement easily) is the following:

3. The one who is after the achievement should pick Brazil. Your friend should take Togo
6. In formation settings, BEFORE the game starts, the player who needs to score/get the achievement should set a player with high FK accuracy and high swerve as the FK player (I think Kaka is great for this). The opposing player should change the goalie to any field player with LOW RESPONSE value and who has the player condition arrow point down indicating the players condition at the moment sucks. It doesn't matter which field player you pick in terms of goalie skills as they all have a goalkeeper skill of 50. So it's important that you take one with low response stats and a bad condition.
7. Start the game, run to the opponents half. The best spot for me was the left side in front of the box, about 20 to max 25 meters in front of the goal. Let yourself get fouled. Now, with the analogue stick adjust the direction a little to the right so that you can swerve the ball around the wall. When attempting the shot, use the standard FK shot and aim for about 40% on the shot strength. IMPORTANT!!! AFTER you press the shoot button and just BEFORE the player hits the ball PRESS left on the digital pad to aim for the left high corner of the goal. This resulted in very easy goals for me and it did only take me a few shoots to try.
8. Very important, you must score a direct goal, meaning the ball must not be deflected off any player (not even goalie) or the post or anything. It must be a goal without touching anything else but the net.
9. MOST IMPORTANTLY, the FK goal must be the winning goal. Best advice is to try as long as you score the clean goal and then just let the time run out. I had scored a couple of clean FK goals but then played on with my buddy and scored other goals and the achievement didn't pop. Only after I scored the clean FK goal and won the game 1:0 did the achievement pop.

Sorry for this rather long post, but seeing that there are still people out there that have problems with this achievement I thought to write it down as detailed as possible.

Cheers and bye, Chris

I'll try this, thanks for this anyway. :)

Whiffy chedder
02-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Same it worked the second time though, just keep at it

-NuAhS-
02-12-2008, 03:52 AM
lol the first time i scored a fk goal in ranked i didnt get it then the next time i was getting beat 9-0 by some class person i get a freekick in stoppage time ronaldinho steps up and shots and hits the post and in it goes and i couldnt believe it because i was keep saying to him let me score a fk goal please and he ignored me and then i got the achievement lol.

bobdajob
03-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I scored about 9 free kicks online and only got the achivement when it was the last goal in the match. as previously even though i won my opponent scored after.

sparks223
03-13-2008, 08:41 PM
i feel lucky now, i scored my free kick with a shot that deflected off the post and in and i didn't host the match. I got the achievement for that. so i don't think it's essential that you host the game yourself

Barnsleyy
03-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I scored four and it unlocked

Just play against a friend and when he fouls you make him move all the players out the wall to make it easier

Use either pirlo or henry they score free kicks for fun :)

Manwell Pablo
03-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Well I just his a beuty with Henry from about 30 meters, no Ac. Annoyed. Will try hosting in future, will take ages though I'm garbage at FK's.

Powelly
03-26-2008, 10:40 PM
I has to be the wining goal. The guide should mention this. I've said this before, long ago.
The best thing is won 1-0, you'll get it for sure. Don't score any other goal after scoring the wining FK one.

Are you sure?

barbour99
08-20-2008, 12:44 PM
ive just scored directly and waiting for the match to finish...

hopefully it will work...

shiftyK42
08-27-2008, 06:27 AM
- It doesn't have to be winning goal.
- You don't have to be host

for sure, I run with a mate and we both got it in same match.

Smugu
09-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Its random when it unlocks ! I TELLS YOU ITS RANDOM !

cracker jack 99
09-06-2008, 03:33 AM
its very random, i got mine from scoring a free kick that went in off the bar

xEndriux
09-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I got FK achivement but in the Gallery I see that is still locked !!!!
Same for the other online achievements....someone can help me on that ?

Red Rowdy 360
09-10-2008, 04:24 PM
I've scored directly few times and ach didn't unlock.

And then from basic FK I hit the post and it unlocked.

Glitchy...word.

Halimbo2005
09-17-2008, 02:35 AM
I've given up on it tbh... scored tons of deflected ones....scores about 10 direct ones....

theres been tons of updates on this game and they havent fixed this...or the shitty online play.

If the next Pro Evo is anything like this Pro Evo gets left out in 2010....

BOO

oldskoolforever
09-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Hi All,

Cheers and bye, Chris

what a load of rubbish people are writing. For the ten millionth time, the FK achievement is glitched, plain and simple. Its make no difference which way you do it, whether you host or not, win the game, blah blah blah. Utter rubbish.

I scored about 13 in various matches as the host or not and all kinds of results (directly i must add) and eventually it came up. Its as simple as that. Some people get it first time, some don't. Don't waste your time with these scenarios.

Best way to score if you JUST want the achievement is to get fouled right on the edge of the area, use someone like Adriano and put the power on half to three-quarters of the half way bar and hold up on the D-pad for a hard shot. Goes in 99% of the time.

wozza
12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
i jus got it about my 3rd goal
my went straight in
i got my m8 2 put a striker in the net n he had about 2 red cards
i was also the host

spazzimodo
08-23-2009, 11:12 PM
it has to be the winning goal ive scored loads and loads of free kicks the 1 time its the last goal bang acheivement lso to be on the safe side id host as well

A HERO EMERGES
09-21-2009, 08:03 PM
ok so i scored a free kick online direct free kick was a beauty. didnt hit anything but the back of the net, i hosted the game no achievement it, was 1-0 win. also done it again 1-0 win and still no achievement

so did host, did 1-0, still nowt

EDIT: THAT IS BULLCRAP, HE DOES 1 FREEKICK IT GOES IN AND HE GETS IT FIRST TIME.

we have 2 console's on the same connection online, he's at mine with his 360. so wtf.

he gets it first time and i dont, i even scored 3 free kicks, i have hosted every game. so im guessing its still glitched

chilunliu
09-15-2011, 11:49 PM
I studied and followed the guide precisely - got the achievement first time when trying this. Previously won games by only scoring clean free kicks with pirlo/ac milan - 3 in one game (won 3 - 0 - didn't get the achievement). Now on toward the long ranger achievement...