PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 Podcast Feedback

newbsicle
11-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Great work! Minty and Tron work great together and Crazy def gives a gamers perspective on achievements. One thing I noticed is Tron sometimes sounds like he's chewing on gum... Thanks for the entertainment.

Blind x360a
11-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Lol I love the podcasts also:D They are always enjoyable.

Jdm
11-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Great work! Minty and Tron work great together and Crazy def gives a gamers perspective on achievements. One thing I noticed is Tron sometimes sounds like he's chewing on gum... Thanks for the entertainment.

OoOoOo...Krazie is going to get you for spelling his name wrong. I see someone getting in trouble in the near future.:p

Someone else needs to be Spam of the Week. I got "bilnd" Messages and FR from random people I don't even know. Damn you Tron...;)

Blind x360a
11-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Did they said we would have one every thursday?

I want spam of the week :D

Jdm
11-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Did they said we would have one every thursday?

I want spam of the week :D

It was suppose to be every Thursday, but Minty was on vacation in Vegas. I think he's back now, but I'm not sure what's going on.

Blind x360a
11-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Yea thats what I thought. I hope another one comes out soon I enjoy listening to them. Tron and Minty make a good show.

Cyrex
11-04-2007, 02:29 AM
while i was going to be the spam, of the week for the 4th one but tron forgot... it was because i did what he asked for and gave bad feedback...

Minty
11-04-2007, 07:20 AM
It was suppose to be every Thursday, but Minty was on vacation in Vegas. I think he's back now, but I'm not sure what's going on.

Yep, the next one will be out on Thurs, with some changes and some details on a big upcoming game you wont find anywhere else ;)