PDA

View Full Version : Enlightened Guitarist

Pages : [1] 2

killerharu45
11-04-2007, 01:27 AM
This may be a part of achievement discussion or the guide, but a separate thread will attract more attention.

You guys can use this thread to also post your progress on the achievement! Its good to know!

I wanted to put up a list of songs that would be good for getting 20 gold star songs

After Much Searching and Thought, Here is My Final List!!!!!

ATTENTION: DLC DOES COUNT TOWARDS TO THE ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!

You CAN play on different bands!

COOP SONGS CAN BE DONE IN QUICK PLAY MODE!!!!!!
These are in no particular order from easiest to hardest but by the tier:

Tier 1:
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Story of My Life
Co-op: Sabotage

Tier 2:
Mississippi Queen
School's Out
Sunshine of My Love
Bulls on Parade
Co-op: Reptilia

Tier 3:
When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Paint it Black

Tier 4:
Anarchy in the U.K.
My Name is Jonas
Evenflow
Paranoid

Bonus Songs:
Can't be Saved
Closer
Generation Rock
Hier Kommt Alex
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
She Bangs the Drums
Ruby

Here are Some others people have gotten but I think may take a while:
Prayer of the Refugee
Barracuda
Rock and Roll all Night

DLC:
No More Sorrow
Pretty Handsome Awkward
Peace of Mind
Juke Box Hero
Dream On
Sunday Morning
Don't Speak
Nine Lives
Arsonist
Exo-Politics
Supermassive Black Hole
Hole in the Earth
Basically the entire Isle of Wright Pack
The entire Coldplay Pack (i havent seen videos, but its coldplay. not too hard)

Good Luck!!!!

Edit: If you have any others, post them here and I will get them on the list

These are the one's I have so far: (Now in order from easiest to hardest)
1. Mississippi Queen
2. Radio Song
3. Ruby
4. When You Were Young
5. Closer
6. Sabotage
7. Metal Heavy Lady
8. Can't Be Saved
9. Generation Rock
10. Bulls on Parade
11. She Bangs the Drums
12. My Name is Jonas
13. Anarchy in the U.K.
14. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
15. Story of My Life
16. Lay Down
17. Miss Murder
18. School's Out
19. Paint It Black
20. Talk Dirty to Me
21. La Grange
22. Evenflow
23. Peace of Mind
24. The Arsonist
25. No More Sorrow
26. Stay Clean
27. Pretty Handsome Awkward
28. In Love
29. Prayer of the Refugee
30. Minus Celcius

Got them all!!!!!!!

Maka
11-04-2007, 01:40 AM
Hit me with your Best Shot and Miss Murder are ridiculously easy on medium and hard. I believe Even Flow and Sunshine of Your Love are also quite "easy"

killerharu45
11-04-2007, 01:48 AM
I believe the achievement says you have to do it on expert. So getting gold stars on any other difficulty will just give you practice

Cisumurug
11-04-2007, 01:56 AM
That's a pretty good list, too bad I haven't gold starred any songs yet lol.

aswipe21
11-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Yeah that achievement will surely be ridicuously hard. I mean 100% 20 songs on Expert.... Give me a break.

Valkynaz
11-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Only the creators of Project 8 can make nearly impossible achievements...:rolleyes:

Rabid Piranha
11-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Exactly I have that game and just gave up on those achievements

shiningcheese
11-04-2007, 04:00 AM
i have gotten 99% on the first 10 songs on expert and it kills me to know that I could have been half way there. Just like "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" there is nothing but easy patterns then a random HO and PO thats not impossible but just quick and unexpected. Those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, play that song on expert and its right before the 2nd chorus.

Back on topic, great list, I agree with those songs you put up there. It sucks because most songs could be FCd easier if they didn't have confusing note progressions that don't go along with the song itself.

Valkynaz
11-04-2007, 04:11 AM
Back on topic, great list, I agree with those songs you put up there. It sucks because most songs could be FCd easier if they didn't have confusing note progressions that don't go along with the song itself.

Just like "The Metal"...

killerharu45
11-04-2007, 05:00 AM
Tell me which ones you think are easier and I will make a numbered list

soldat329x
11-04-2007, 08:32 AM
I got mine on:

Slow Ride
Talk Dirty To Me
Story of My Life
Mississippi Queen
School's Out
Sunshine Of Your Love
Barracuda
Bulls on Parade
When You Were Young
Lay Down
Paint It Black
Paranoid
Anarchy In The U.K.
My Name is Jonas
Even Flow
The Metal
Closer
Radio Song
Ruby

Additional ones after:
Rock and Roll All Nite
Miss Murder
Kool Thing
3's And 7's
Miss Metal Heavy (I think thats what it is)
Generation Rock

Good Luck :) !!!

shiningcheese
11-04-2007, 05:19 PM
all i have to say is Closer (bonus song) is by far the easiest, it has only like 450 notes and they are all easy to hit. I don't even remember any HO or PO. You have to be decent at getting 3 note chords, but they come at you at a slow enough pace so you won't get too confused. So if you were to give someone an easy start to gold starring expert, go try Closer. I FC'd on a sight read. Soooooooo easy (for expert).

ShonSuperStar
11-04-2007, 06:21 PM
All the songs from the demo ar relatively easy to FC, maybe The Metal would take about 30 mins(ish) to get the middle 8 right, all you need to know is when to strum.

Sorry I havent played any songs that are not on the demo(Brit)

Fire Mage
11-04-2007, 09:56 PM
I've gotten:

Talk Dirty to Me
Bulls on Parade
When You Were Young
Lay Down
Closer

And one other song I can't remember right now. I have 14 to go!

quinnmct33
11-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I only have 2. I haven't really actually tried for this achievement, but i did it on 'School's Out' first try, and then again on 'Mississippi Queen' while i was getting the 'Tone Deaf' ach. haha. 2 down, 18 to go.

Maka
11-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Not to be mean, but I believe the achievement says you have to do it on expert. So getting gold stars on any other difficulty will just give you practice

I understand that, but usually when a song is easy on an easier difficulty, it translates to an easier hard song...

For example, Slow Ride is the easiest Easy song and easiest hard song...

killerharu45
11-05-2007, 12:40 AM
I understand that, but usually when a song is easy on an easier difficulty, it translates to an easier hard song...

For example, Slow Ride is the easiest Easy song and easiest hard song...

Ok, that makes much more sense. That's why I have all 1-4 tier songs except for a few bonus.

thieflordgamer
11-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Story of my Life only took about 30 minutes for me to FC, I think that should be on the list.

killerharu45
11-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Story of my Life only took about 30 minutes for me to FC, I think that should be on the list.

There you go. Just put it on ;)

Dr Buttcrack
11-05-2007, 05:33 AM
Here's the ones I've got, in my order from easiest to hardest:

1. Mississippi Queen
2. Generation Rock
3. Closer
4. Radio Song
5. When You Were Young
6. Lay Down
7. Bulls on Parade
8. Miss Murder
9. Ruby
10. My Name is Jonas

Just started trying for it today, since I cannot and will not ever beat the intro to TtFaF, and I can't 5* Raining Blood.

One question, I'm about halfway through co op career on medium with my sister, and I don't have any of the special co op songs unlocked for my career tier. How do you do this, and do these songs then count towards Enlightened Guitarist?

Dom2133
11-05-2007, 05:37 AM
Cant wait to see the final list keep up the FCing

killerharu45
11-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Just started trying for it today, since I cannot and will not ever beat the intro to TtFaF, and I can't 5* Raining Blood.

One question, I'm about halfway through co op career on medium with my sister, and I don't have any of the special co op songs unlocked for my career tier. How do you do this, and do these songs then count towards Enlightened Guitarist?

Hey, first of all, thanks for your input. I added Generation Rock to the list and will try it tomorrow.

Also, I have to say that the Through the Fire and Flames intro is incredibly tough. I got through it for the first time today by tapping :woop:. But then I failed during the solo :mad:. I just need to work at my tapping speed for the intro. I go too fast unbelievably.

Now, about you're question, I am not sure if they are supposed to appear in Career. It may be in quick play. I have no idea whether quick play counts but I assume it would because your scores and stars are now recorded in quick play if you look at that. So you may find the songs there and get the achievement that way too.

Basically, I believe Career and Quick Play count for this. Hopefully someone can post here and confirm this.

Dr Buttcrack
11-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Awesome, thanks a lot man. I'll let you know about the co op songs in quick play counting towards the 20, cause I should have it within a week at the most.

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 03:44 PM
I hope that they count both career and quick play songs because some of the exclusive co-op career songs (unlocked in solo quick play after you beat them) are pretty easy and could be potential "easy" FC's. I have only played Suck My Kiss, Sabotage, and Helicopter and only Helicopter was somewhat difficult but im sure once you get the rhythm down it wouldn't be so bad. The other two were pretty easy, Sabotage could be FC'd in about 30 mins or less (just guessing) and Suck My Kiss would be slightly longer, but still doable.

Fire Mage
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Any updates?

killerharu45
11-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Any updates?

I know I haven't done anything else. I have been at school today. I realized that my list is only my opinion so post what you think are easy to get on your own numbered list and I will keep working on mine as I achieve them. ;)

Fire Mage
11-05-2007, 11:43 PM
1. Talk Dirty to Me
2. Mississippi Queen
3. Bulls on Parade
4. When You Were Young
5. Lay Down
6. Closer
7. Metal Heavy Lady
8. Radio Song
and 9. Sabotage (if Co-Op songs in quickplay count)

So I need 11 more. I'm sure I can get Anarchy in the U.K. and My Name is Jonas after a bit.

And I FCed The Metal and Even Flow in the demo, so I'll just have to work on them again.

That'd leave me with 7 songs to go, so I'll need lots of practice.:)

Dr Buttcrack
11-06-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm at 18 right now if Sabotage and Reptilia count. WTF, how is Talk Dirty to Me your easiest?! I can't get that one...

Click the link in my signature to see which ones I have, I'd love recommendations...just got -1 on Paranoid.

Fire Mage
11-06-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm at 18 right now if Sabotage and Reptilia count. WTF, how is Talk Dirty to Me your easiest?! I can't get that one...

Click the link in my signature to see which ones I have, I'd love recommendations...just got -1 on Paranoid.
Are you talking to me? I didn't rank mine in order of easy to hard. Hahaha.

Dr Buttcrack
11-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Haha, oh okay, good.

Anyway, I just pulled Sunshine of Your Love out of my ass, my mind was blown when I FCd the solo on the 2nd try.

1 more to go!!!!!!!!

killerharu45
11-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Anything new Buttcrack? Did you try to get them on quick play?

Dr Buttcrack
11-06-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm like 1 note off every time on:

Talk Dirty To Me
School's Out
Barracuda
Paint it Black
Paranoid
Even Flow
Cherub Rock

I was really tired last night though, I should be able to get one of those (hopefully Paranoid) tonight. It's just that damn solo, there's one part in the middle where I just can't get the strumming down.

To see the 19 I do have, click the link in my signature.

All the ones I have are pretty easy except for Sunshine of Your Love and She Bangs the Drums.

I sent multiple messages to the two guys on my list who already have the achievement (Astroblack being one of them), but neither ever responded as to whether the co op songs played in Quick Play count.

jacob456
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Anything new Buttcrack? Did you try to get them on quick play?

If you're asking if FCs from quickplay count (co-op songs) they do, I just got this earlier and had 2 from quickplay and 18 from career. A few of my 100%s weren't FCs though because my stupid guitar sometimes counts 1 strum as 2 :mad:.

Random Guy5930
11-07-2007, 04:19 AM
im doing a test and ill post tomorrow whether it works or now.....so if it does then ill take the time to explain it

Dr Buttcrack
11-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Yea man, the co op songs in Quick Play count

JonLacksAnH
11-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Well, I came here a little late to find out that co-op songs count in Quick Play, but here were my 20:

Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life
Mississippi Queen
Sunshine of Your Love
Bulls On Parade
When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Paint It Black
Anarchy in the UK
My Name Is Jonas
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Prayer of the Refugee
Radio Song
Ruby
She Bangs the Drum

I really don't recommend trying for Paranoid. The only hard part of the song comes way too late in, and that miniature solo if really troublesome with all the unintuitive mandatory strums in the middle of what you want to be pull-offs.

killerharu45
11-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Ok, everyone. After looking around at comments and posts. I think I have found some good ones. And good job Buttcrack on confirming co-op songs on quick play.

These are in no particular order from easiest to hardest but by the tier:

Tier 1:
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life

Tier 2:
Mississippi Queen
Sunshine of My Love
Bulls on Parade
Co-op: Reptilia

Tier 3:
When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Paint it Black

Tier 4:
Anarchy in the U.K.
My Name is Jonas
Evenflow

Bonus Songs:
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
She Bangs the Drums
Ruby

Here are Some others people have gotten but I think may take a while:
Prayer of the Refugee
Paranoid
Barracuda
School's Out
Rock and Roll all Night

Good Luck!!!!

I will update the first post later. I probably won't update the ones I get because I got COD4 Monday and am only playing that until I beat Veteran.

Dr Buttcrack
11-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Great list killer, we should get this stickied

killerharu45
11-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey thanks man!

Also, congrats on getting the achievement!

JonLacksAnH
11-08-2007, 01:12 AM
I got Ruby on a first run, so I don't remember exactly what the chart looked like, but considering this was after taking several tries to get a lot of the ones that made your short list of 100%s to try for, I'd say it's at least worth mentioning. Especially with She Bangs the Drum on there.

Man, If I had a dollar for every -1 I got on The Seeker before going back and trying all the bonus songs I hadn't even touched...

Random Guy5930
11-08-2007, 02:38 AM
my test results make me sad. i decided to test this theory.....if the achievement says gold star 20 songs on expert can they be in different careers...or the same song in different careers. i ran my test and got 20 gold starred songs and got nothing so if anybody else wondered there is your answer.

Fire Mage
11-08-2007, 04:03 AM
my test results make me sad. i decided to test this theory.....if the achievement says gold star 20 songs on expert can they be in different careers...or the same song in different careers. i ran my test and got 20 gold starred songs and got nothing so if anybody else wondered there is your answer.
Yeah I was considering going to Quickplay and doing When You Were Young but decided against it.

Not sure if it'd even work anyway.

I have 2 songs left!

killerharu45
11-08-2007, 05:28 AM
I got Ruby on a first run, so I don't remember exactly what the chart looked like, but considering this was after taking several tries to get a lot of the ones that made your short list of 100%s to try for, I'd say it's at least worth mentioning. Especially with She Bangs the Drum on there.

Man, If I had a dollar for every -1 I got on The Seeker before going back and trying all the bonus songs I hadn't even touched...

Thanks! I forgot about ruby.

killerharu45
11-08-2007, 05:29 AM
Yeah I was considering going to Quickplay and doing When You Were Young but decided against it.

Not sure if it'd even work anyway.

I have 2 songs left!

When You Were Young is so easy. The only hard part for me is that R,Y,B hammer on to an orange then a GB chord. Other than that it is simple.

By the way, what songs have you gotten so far?

antnie
11-08-2007, 05:42 AM
I have heared that if you beat slow ride then start a new career and beat it again you can just start a new career each time you get 100% on it. But i would not try it i would wait until it is cofrmed.

killerharu45
11-08-2007, 06:40 AM
I have heared that if you beat slow ride then start a new career and beat it again you can just start a new career each time you get 100% on it. But i would not try it i would wait until it is cofrmed.

Can you rephrase that. By beating it, do you mean Slow Ride or the Career. Does this make it easier for the enlightened guitarist achievement?

McQBallPlayer17
11-08-2007, 06:56 AM
All i have to say is...you people are insane...
Theres no way in hell I'll be able to ever get even one FC on a song on expert.
Hell I can't even beat hard yet.

Dr Buttcrack
11-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Can you rephrase that. By beating it, do you mean Slow Ride or the Career. Does this make it easier for the enlightened guitarist achievement?

I doubt that would work. I'm sure that when programming the achievement, they made the requirement 20 different songs. So whether you have 20 different songs FCd over 10 different career files, the game doesn't care. You just can't FC the same song twice on 2 different files and expect it to count as 2 FCs.

Hope that made sense, I'm not always the best at wording stuff... :p

killerharu45
11-08-2007, 11:47 PM
I doubt that would work. I'm sure that when programming the achievement, they made the requirement 20 different songs. So whether you have 20 different songs FCd over 10 different career files, the game doesn't care. You just can't FC the same song twice on 2 different files and expect it to count as 2 FCs.

Hope that made sense, I'm not always the best at wording stuff... :p

I wasn't going to do that anyways but that makes much more sense.

Fire Mage
11-09-2007, 01:12 AM
When You Were Young is so easy. The only hard part for me is that R,Y,B hammer on to an orange then a GB chord. Other than that it is simple.

By the way, what songs have you gotten so far?
I have the following:

Tier 1
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life
CO-OP: Sabotage

Tier 2
Mississippi Queen
School's Out
Bulls on Parade
CO-OP: Reptilia

Tier 3
When You Were Young
Lay Down
Paint It Black

Tier 4
My Name is Jonas

Bonus
Can't Be Saved
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
Ruby

For some reason I can't get Hit Me With Your Best Shot, hahaha.

TwistedFate
11-09-2007, 01:26 AM
I doubt that would work. I'm sure that when programming the achievement, they made the requirement 20 different songs.

You mean like they programmed the glitched controller career achievement? Or the glitched CoP achievement? Or the glitched Tone Deaf achievement? Or the glitched All Songs achievement?

I would like to think they did it the right way, but I don't have any confidence in Neversoft getting it right anymore.

I would think that you have to have 20 100% at the same time, meaning that you can't do the same song over and over, but you might could do the same 5 songs over 4 bands.

BTW, you don't have to FC these songs, just get 100%. It's a subtle difference, but it is a difference since it's possible to break the combo and still get 100%.

TonySki
11-09-2007, 02:44 AM
there is annother way. it is cheating but it gets the achievement.

beat expert mode and then enter in the unlock everything cheat. go to any song, anywhere on expert and fail or pass it. the achievement will unlock all glitchy like.

and with as glitchy this game is, I bet the slow ride method might work

reaper527
11-09-2007, 04:04 AM
i just wanted to add that this achievement is a bit easier then initially though. by easy, i use that term loosely, but you only have to hit 100% of the notes for a gold star, a FC is not needed (for anyone who doesn't know the difference, in guitar hero 2, to get a gold star, you needed a full combo at the end of the song. this meant that if you hit the strum bar an extra time and broke your combo, you would NOT get the gold star even if you had 100% of the notes)

don't get me wrong though, gold star'ing 20 songs on expert will still be quite the challenge

Dr Buttcrack
11-09-2007, 04:19 AM
i just wanted to add that this achievement is a bit easier then initially though. by easy, i use that term loosely, but you only have to hit 100% of the notes for a gold star, a FC is not needed (for anyone who doesn't know the difference, in guitar hero 2, to get a gold star, you needed a full combo at the end of the song. this meant that if you hit the strum bar an extra time and broke your combo, you would NOT get the gold star even if you had 100% of the notes)

don't get me wrong though, gold star'ing 20 songs on expert will still be quite the challenge

I NEVER thought I was gonna get this achievement when I first saw it. But there are a lot more easy songs in this game, and it's easier to play them. Solos also just kind of 'flow', without you even realizing you're playing them. I amaze myself every time I play Cliffs of Dover and nail every solo. I just can't play the beginning and other part like it (pretty much the inverse of TtFaF intro)...

Oh, and thanks killer, just read your post ;) It's almost as good of a feeling as it was when I 5*d Misirlou (my last song) after almost 5 rough months of learning how to play GH...

killerharu45
11-09-2007, 07:13 AM
Oh, and thanks killer, just read your post ;) It's almost as good of a feeling as it was when I 5*d Misirlou (my last song) after almost 5 rough months of learning how to play GH...

WHAT? you 5*d Misirlou after only 5 months. I have been playing since numero uno and I still have psychobilly freakout and misirlou to 5*. How much did you play?

killerharu45
11-10-2007, 06:58 AM
I have gotten alot of private messages saying how helpful this was, so could someone sticky this or put a link in the guide. I just want to help everyone

Dr Buttcrack
11-10-2007, 08:00 AM
WHAT? you 5*d Misirlou after only 5 months. I have been playing since numero uno and I still have psychobilly freakout and misirlou to 5*. How much did you play?

Actually like 4 1/2. It took me 5 months to the day to get 1000/1000 (beating Jordan was my last ach). I got GH2 on Apr 3 when it came out (I'd never played a Guitar Hero game before), and wanted to be cool so I started on Medium. I failed Surrender...so I started on easy.

And it was during the summer, and I didn't work much, or have a life, so I played about 8 hours a day for the first month or so...........

Had Hard 5*d and Expert beaten in 4 weeks. And then my life got a lot busier, but I still played a lot of GH. Psychobilly wasn't that bad, you've just gotta know when to use SP. Misirlou however...I have only ever 5*d it once, I'm just terrible at fast strumming.

I'm getting better at TtFaF, but I can't get a 2x multiplier on the fast strumming parts of Knights of Cydonia. I can FC the rest of the song except for that bullshit...

Edit: Oh, and I know a guy who started playing the same day as me, and now he's ranked #6 in the world. Some people just catch on quicker...

maxwellconinious
11-10-2007, 10:20 PM
On expert, Welcome to the Jungle really isn't that hard. I got the FC after a couple tries and some time in practice mode.

thieflordgamer
11-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Well I FC'd the new downloadable song, Messages very easily. That leaves me with 16 FC'd songs. If I manage to get 4 more soon and I get the achievement, I'll tell you guys so that we know if downloadable songs count towards the achievement or not.

Crimsonthrone
11-12-2007, 01:31 AM
all i have so far is

Metal Heavy Lady and Closer

they were so easy :p

Fire Mage
11-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Got it today, legit.

Tier 1:
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life
CO-OP: Sabotage

Tier 2:
Mississippi Queen
School's Out
Bulls on Parade
CO-OP: Reptilia

Tier 3:
When You Were Young
Lay Down
Paint It, Black

Tier 4:
Anarchy in the U.K.
My Name is Jonas

Bonus:
Can't Be Saved
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
Ruby

Downloaded:

That's my 20. :woop:

killerharu45
11-12-2007, 02:16 AM
Hey, thanks alot. DLC does work

Mortikie
11-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Closer and Metal Heavy Lady have to be the two easiest. You just have to stay in time with the song. If I remember correctly, Closer doesn't even have any hammer-ons in it. Just a lot of triple notes.

Fire Mage
11-13-2007, 01:10 AM
Closer and Metal Heavy Lady have to be the two easiest. You just have to stay in time with the song. If I remember correctly, Closer doesn't even have any hammer-ons in it. Just a lot of triple notes.
I FCed Closer on my very first time playing it and I didn't even have to restart it.

It was SOOO easy. I haven't played it since, haha. I don't like Lacuna Coil.

roryandcam
11-15-2007, 10:33 PM
hey i got a tip , if you buy the guitar hero 3 soundtrack cd you get 3 songs which are fc able like Tina by Flyleaf lol one of the easiest idea plus messages by velvet revolver is quite easy

killerharu45
11-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the input. I'll put that up

zombie stomp52
11-17-2007, 07:33 PM
i kno theres a glitch to get all the guitars, gold star all songs on expert, and get everything from the store.. but i dunno wat they r.....

OldWIKI TIK
11-17-2007, 07:46 PM
i kno theres a glitch to get all the guitars, gold star all songs on expert, and get everything from the store.. but i dunno wat they r.....

I found it..... think its B.S. like the practice cheat on GH2 (i did that one :( ). Additionally, why on earth does the all items code or whatever its called unlock the achievments? makes no sense.

Budweiser89
11-18-2007, 01:39 AM
there is a way to cheat for this i don't know how yet but it might be easy expert cheat i don't know for sure but there is a way to cheat for this which is kinda cheap

OldWIKI TIK
11-18-2007, 02:07 AM
there is a way to cheat for this i don't know how yet but it might be easy expert cheat i don't know for sure but there is a way to cheat for this which is kinda cheap

Thats what's real sad......its not even close to that hard, dont even have to play a song. Grrrrrr:mad:

killerharu45
11-18-2007, 04:27 AM
Hey guys, please don't talk about glitching for this achievement on this thread. This one is meant for people to achieve legit. If you really want to do it the cheap way, and I don't get why you would do that. Please go to another site or thread.

killerharu45
11-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey, for anyone that has played the halo song, is that relatively easy to get?

jacob456
11-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah I FC'd the Halo song earlier, it's very simple to FC, there are only a few tricky bits but if you play it once or twice then you'll get it right.

killerharu45
11-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah I FC'd the Halo song earlier, it's very simple to FC, there are only a few tricky bits but if you play it once or twice then you'll get it right.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! And this song is FREE!!!!!!

xXGLxDASOLIDER
11-23-2007, 06:05 PM
i cant even hit a note on expert

SINISTER ST0RM
11-24-2007, 03:39 AM
Shut Your Cum Dumpster

OldWIKI TIK
11-24-2007, 03:41 AM
Shut Your *** Dumpster

Your a real idiot arent you.

skinz47
11-24-2007, 04:09 AM
i dont know why but i was playing slow ride on hard with the hyperspeed cheat on setting 5......this is a little sad, but i failed at 89% and got the enlightened guitarist achievement for some reason. I have no gold stars on any expert songs so i dont know why i got it. But im not arguing!

killerharu45
11-24-2007, 04:22 AM
i dont know why but i was playing slow ride on hard with the hyperspeed cheat on setting 5......this is a little sad, but i failed at 89% and got the enlightened guitarist achievement for some reason. I have no gold stars on any expert songs so i dont know why i got it. But im not arguing!

That is pretty messed up, but as long as you weren't trying to do that i do not care as much because it was unintentional. Just tell us when you get it for real ;)

killerharu45
11-24-2007, 04:23 AM
Shut Your *** Dumpster

:confused:What the hell was that?:confused: Or who are you talking to????????

Cisumurug
11-24-2007, 05:46 PM
:confused:What the hell was that?:confused: Or who are you talking to????????

Haha, I lol'd when I read that. I wouldn't know how to react if someone called me a cum dumpster.

Is anyone else having problems with Radio Song? When I get towards the end I always miss a note during Chorus 3 and the Outro. I can do it fine in practice but whenever I get to it in the song it catches me off guard. :mad:

killerharu45
11-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Haha, I lol'd when I read that. I wouldn't know how to react if someone called me a cum dumpster.

Is anyone else having problems with Radio Song? When I get towards the end I always miss a note during Chorus 3 and the Outro. I can do it fine in practice but whenever I get to it in the song it catches me off guard. :mad:

Try practicing it. My streak broke half way through and I was gunna restart but I wanted to see the rest of Radio Song and guess what? I had 100%, I just overstrummed :woop:. I'm glad you don't need FC's

Cisumurug
11-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Man a lot of people FC'd "Story Of My Life". That song is pretty long, I'll be surprised if I do it. I can't find a groove for that song, I always mess up within a minute. Oh well.

killerharu45
11-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Man a lot of people FC'd "Story Of My Life". That song is pretty long, I'll be surprised if I do it. I can't find a groove for that song, I always mess up within a minute. Oh well.

Haha, me too. I mess up before the chorus starts. I don't know why

xdeadlyxninjax
11-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Hey there is a way to get the achievement but you must send me a message i am not lieing if you dont believe me look up my gamertag xdeadlyxninjax

xdeadlyxninjax
11-28-2007, 07:33 AM
ok i will tell you guys are you ready....1....2....3....go

You must use the unlock everything cheat code (not the song one if you dont know the code go to cheatplanet.com) play ttfaf on expert on career and fail the song and enter the same code and play ttfaf on expert on your career then fail it again you should get it and I'm not lieing.

Cisumurug
11-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah... everyone knows about that. I need to gold star 6 more songs, you are not going to convince me to use the cheat nor anyone else posting in this topic. Let us know when you do at least one song legit ;)

xdeadlyxninjax
11-29-2007, 03:46 AM
as the topic says

jacob456
11-29-2007, 07:06 PM
So you haven't completed expert career and have FC'd 20 expert songs?

killerharu45
11-30-2007, 06:31 AM
So you haven't completed expert career and have FC'd 20 expert songs?

Hmmm, so either this person is really good and gets FC's on sightreads. Or a glitcher?

Just Lucky
12-01-2007, 12:53 AM
So you haven't completed expert career and have FC'd 20 expert songs?I haven't completed Expert yet, but I'm still going for 20. Already done about 5 so far, but not getting much of a chance to play it with a broken 360.
It's not like you 'have' to complete Expert, none of the songs on that list are higher than fourth tier.

Just Lucky.

jiggle 101
12-01-2007, 01:39 AM
iv got over 20 expert fcs, but originaly the achie unlocked randomly, atleast i have got more than 20 now, i can name the first 20 i got

Illution
12-01-2007, 06:24 PM
I have about 13 so far... still working on anarchy in the u.k (woulda had it but my mom just HAD to talk to me :() and some others that are a little difficult but i'm gonna get it! oh yeah.... you can count on that :D

RichardNSK
12-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Only the creators of Project 8 can make nearly impossible achievements...:rolleyes:

THP8 is easy to 1000G in

killerharu45
12-04-2007, 03:43 AM
THP8 is easy to 1000G in

Well, that's because you are good at tony hawk games.

I am not.

Go SKATE!

flow77hawk
12-06-2007, 05:17 PM
there is a cheat code for this achievement

darkprince65
12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
I've got 16/20 so far. here are mine.

Closer
Radio Song
Generation Rock
Mississippi Queen
Bulls On Parade
Sabotage
When You Were Young
My Name Is Jonas
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty To Me
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Can't Be Saved
Metal Heavy Lady
Ruby
Cherub Rock

Xterm1n8or
12-07-2007, 01:03 AM
If you were to get 4 FCs on 5 different bands would that work? And if they were the same songs does anyone know if that would work? Essentially im asking primarily can you get this achievement across multiple bands and secondly can i complete 4 of the songs 5 times each and get the achievement?

killerharu45
12-07-2007, 01:34 AM
there is a cheat code for this achievement

Well, put that in a thread where you talk about that. This is a thread where people try to get it legit

killerharu45
12-07-2007, 01:35 AM
If you were to get 4 FCs on 5 different bands would that work? And if they were the same songs does anyone know if that would work? Essentially im asking primarily can you get this achievement across multiple bands and secondly can i complete 4 of the songs 5 times each and get the achievement?

I am pretty sure you cannot. If you want try it out and tell us if it works

Xterm1n8or
12-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I am pretty sure you cannot. If you want try it out and tell us if it works

I would if i could FC 4 expert songs :p. Ok ill have a go, and also, do bonus and downloaded songs count?

killerharu45
12-07-2007, 03:03 PM
I would if i could FC 4 expert songs :p. Ok ill have a go, and also, do bonus and downloaded songs count?

Yes they do. Make sure to check the first page of this post because the list already has the bonus and the DLC there

Xterm1n8or
12-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Yes they do. Make sure to check the first page of this post because the list already has the bonus and the DLC there

Ooops i hate seeing people post when they haven't read the thread! And now i have done that myself. Sorry :( Thanks very much for the help though.

DrizztDourden43
12-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Like most people are saying, stick with mississippi queen, sunshine of your love, and closer to start off. I think that When You Were Young and My Name Is Jonas are some of the easier ones, especially if you are good at hammerons for My Name Is Jonas

killerharu45
12-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey guys,

Great news! After only 2 weeks :eek:, my xbox returned to me from Microsoft. I booted up guitar hero 3 (What else?) and I got 3 100% in about 20 min

-She Bangs the Drums
-Ruby
-Can't Be Saved

But only Ruby was an FC. I am still a little rusty.

READ THIS FIRE MAGE! OR HARDLUCKDUCK! I got my xbox back and we need to chat about our GS race! ;)

killerharu45
12-12-2007, 02:25 AM
Hey,

Just put School's Out on the regular list instead of the not recommended ones. I did this because I played it once, just now, and got it on one try.

It is very easy

Here's a tip: I put it on Hyperspeed 3 which seems fast but I can play better and see the notes coming better. Try it out and tell me if it works

Edit: Got Miss Murder
Edit: Got Lay Down
Edit: Got Paint it Black

I am on FIRE!

killerharu45
12-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Mods, I am soooo sorry for basically triple posting. Ban me for a bit or whatever, I am just soooooooooooo excited.

I just got the achievement! Finally! I had no xbox for 2 weeks and I think the break mellowed me out! Kind of like Heroin Hero ;). The best part is I got 10 songs in less than 3 hours. That is pretty damn good.

Here's my Final List of what I got:

First Tier:
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life

Second Tier:
Mississippi Queen
School's Out
Bulls on Parade

Third Tier:
When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Paint It Black

Fourth Tier:
Anarchy in the UK
My Name Is Jonas

Bonus:
Can't Be Saved
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
Ruby
She Bangs the Drums

Finally! The guy who made the post gets the achievement!

Patriot Se
12-13-2007, 05:07 AM
My friend just informed me that he was going to finish the final boss on expert, he failed but stilled unlocked this achievement.

So it's possible its glitched.

benbam87
12-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Cheers for the list it will help out alot :)

gamesfreak4ever
12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
lol guys dont you know this achievment is glitch just enter unlock everything cheat code(go to gamefaqs to find it )and fail raining blood on xpert in career

Birky
12-13-2007, 11:26 PM
lol guys dont you know this achievment is glitch just enter unlock everything cheat code(go to gamefaqs to find it )and fail raining blood on xpert in career

Yeah, everyone knows that. But some of people prefer to get achievements legit with skill.

OldWIKI TIK
12-14-2007, 02:02 AM
So when i do finally get to Raining Blood in EX i will end up with the achievment? Just because i used the unlock everything to get the TIKI guitar (too close to my name to pass up). Or is it that i just have to keep that code off and ill be ok? Ive gotten to 2 now and want to eventually get this one ligit.

I expect to fail it once or twice........ ;)

Valkynaz
12-15-2007, 07:45 AM
THP8 is easy to 1000G in

That's just my opinion about the game though.

ferdy_vk
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi!

I've got 17, I need 3 more for the achievement:

First Tier:

Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life

Second Tier:

Mississippi Queen
School's Out

Third Tier:

When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down

Fourth Tier:

Anarchy in the UK
My Name Is Jonas
Evenflow

Bonus:

Closer (the easiest)
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady (so easy too)
Radio song (easy too)
Ruby

So well.... I need 3 more so I think that they are going to be Bulls On Parade (I always fail 1 note on the scratch...don't know why...it's so easy...), Sabotage and Reptilia...

I'm so happy because I played a GH game for 1st time 9 months ago and in 6 months I 5*-ed all songs on GHII on expert except Jordan, Six and Bury the Hatchet (4* in them...) and finished with 13 FC and with 970 achievements point (I only need the 1Million points on coop...). Now I've just 5*ed all the career mode songs (Raining Blood was the hardest...) and those 17 FC's.... :woop::woop::woop:

I'm from Spain so my English is not the best....;)

LIBERT4D
12-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Can you 100% the same song 20 times?

Fire Mage
12-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Can you 100% the same song 20 times?
No. Separate songs. This has been answered, look above.

LIBERT4D
12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
No. Separate songs. This has been answered, look above.

Not really, it was just speculation, nothing confirmed. But thanks.......

killerharu45
12-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Woot! Yesterday, I played La Grange for the first time since I got my system back and got an FC!

ToMmI
12-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Guys, since the new content has come out, at least two of the new songs are FC able:

-"No more sorrow" - Linkin park
-"Pretty handsome awkward" - The Used

Add these two more to the list please.

ToM

killerharu45
12-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Awesome, I will add them. Did they already come out?

ToMmI
12-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Well, i live in europe and i got them yesterday along with a free christmas jingle which is fun and hard at the same time but yeh, they came out :D

leehasmonkeys
12-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Ive been reading this thread since it started and i made an account to say i got the achievement. here are the 20 songs i used and in order of easiest to hardest: Slow Ride, Talk Dirty To Me, Mississippi Queen, When You Were Young, Messages, Sabotage, Reptillia, Closer, Radio Song, Ruby, Metal Heavy Lady, Pretty Handsome Awkward, Sunshine Of Your Love, Story Of My Life, Generation Rock, No More Sorrow, Avalancha, My Name Is Jonas, Even Flow, Paranoid, Hope this helps any people still left to get it.

killerharu45
12-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Ive been reading this thread since it started and i made an account to say i got the achievement. here are the 20 songs i used and in order of easiest to hardest: Slow Ride, Talk Dirty To Me, Mississippi Queen, When You Were Young, Messages, Sabotage, Reptillia, Closer, Radio Song, Ruby, Metal Heavy Lady, Pretty Handsome Awkward, Sunshine Of Your Love, Story Of My Life, Generation Rock, No More Sorrow, Avalancha, My Name Is Jonas, Even Flow, Paranoid, Hope this helps any people still left to get it.

Good Job and welcome to the site!

chris likes pie
01-05-2008, 07:00 PM
This is an impossible achievment for me, i can arely complete the game on expert, i have found the 2 guitar heros to have the hardest achievments of all...

killerharu45
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Just keep practicing. I couldn't beat I Love Rock and Roll on easy on the first guitar hero when I first played. I only got 100% on 3 songs on Guitar Hero 2 and I have done a bunch. Just keep working and start with the easier songs to 100%

FoxRacing1234
01-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Okay, I have over 20 songs with 5 stars each and I still didn't get the achievement. What the hell?

Just Lucky
01-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Okay, I have over 20 songs with 5 stars each and I still didn't get the achievement. What the hell? You have to Gold Star them i.e 100%, not missing a single note. Not just getting 5 Stars...

Just Lucky.

OldWIKI TIK
01-07-2008, 03:52 AM
are they all 5 gold stars on expert?

Just Lucky
01-07-2008, 03:59 AM
are they all 5 gold stars on expert? You mean 5 Gold Stars next to your score? Then yes, 20 of those on Expert to unlock this one.

Just Lucky.

OldWIKI TIK
01-07-2008, 04:01 AM
You mean 5 Gold Stars next to your score? Then yes, 20 of those on Expert to unlock this one.

Just Lucky.
I know i was asking the other guy who said it didnt unlock if his were.

Just Lucky
01-07-2008, 04:06 AM
I know i was asking the other guy who said it didnt unlock if his were. Well, by the look of his achievements, he has probably got over 20 Gold Stars on Easy. That's probably why it hasn't unlocked.

Just Lucky.

FoxRacing1234
01-07-2008, 05:57 AM
There's not way in hell I'll be able to gold star the songs on expert. I guess getting the 5 stars just gives me more money. Thanks though!

killerharu45
01-08-2008, 02:36 AM
I just FCed EvenFlow!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

I wasn't even trying too!!!!!!

saladdressing89
01-16-2008, 08:56 PM
ATTENTION! I randomly found a glitch that will give you this w/o ever goldstaring a song on expert.(i did not purposly do this, i was just seeing what the performance cheat did) if you really want to know how to do it send me a message on live and i will post it here or on a new thread but it will probally give me an infraction if i do. :(
note: i did gold star mississippi queen on hard but thats it

killerharu45
01-17-2008, 05:45 AM
If you can, please don't post it in here. I don't want glitches in here. But thanks for not posting it right now. Maybe do a Private Chat with the other people IF you get a message

celeritas wolf
01-20-2008, 01:32 AM
i got this achievement through some wierd glitch, i was fooling around with the cheats on and stuff playing ttfaf on easy expert and other songs and it popped up out of the blue ... really freaky glitch so im pretty lucky

TheJester889
01-21-2008, 06:27 PM
This is by far the most aggravating achievement for me right now. And this list will probably come in handy for me. Thanks Killerharu45. You should get this stickied.

killerharu45
01-21-2008, 09:18 PM
This is by far the most aggravating achievement for me right now. And this list will probably come in handy for me. Thanks Killerharu45. You should get this stickied.

Thank you. I want this to get stickied too. It helps so many people. Has over 15,000 view!!!

killlah631
01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Great list, I have 21 FCed and every I have is on the list...helped me I used the list of FCs you have and went through all of them but 3 and then did 3 others.

Millertime2325
01-22-2008, 04:52 PM
I don't think i'll ever be able to FC a song on expert.. the solos are too crazy for me lol. This thread will come in handy once I hone my GH skills :P thanks op

SandyMVP
01-23-2008, 04:33 AM
my friend says this achievement is glitched.....he cheated to get all the shit unlocked in the shop the got the achievement a couple songs later....while playing on hard.....he hadnt even completed 20 songs on expert at the time, ne1 got an explanation (also hes my neighbor so i know he aint lieing i checked)

killlah631
01-23-2008, 04:45 AM
Yeah unlock all cheat, fail TTATF, or fail a song, do something...I don't know exactly but if you used the unlock all cheat there is a high chance you will end up getting the achievement...Search a couple threads down, there is a thread titled Enlightened Guitarist-Glitched.

ChaosGod87
01-23-2008, 09:35 PM
I found the right thread for my reply lol.

killerharu45
01-24-2008, 06:35 AM
my friend says this achievement is glitched.....he cheated to get all the shit unlocked in the shop the got the achievement a couple songs later....while playing on hard.....he hadnt even completed 20 songs on expert at the time, ne1 got an explanation (also hes my neighbor so i know he aint lieing i checked)

I know he got it by accident, but please don't talk about glitches on this thread.

killerharu45
01-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Hey, I just played the Classic Rock Pack (Awesome btw). I believe that Peace of Mind is a medium song to get 100% on and Juke Box Hero is pretty easy. Just the Way You Want It has a very tough solo. So tell me your opinion on these songs

SynysterChris
02-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Ok This is Telixion posting off of synysterchris's profile... i came over to his house and brought my GH3 to play at his house which he doesnt have... I entered the cheat to unlock everything so i could show him through the fire and the flames.. i went to quickplay on expert.. and failed 2% through it... but than after the fail screen popped up the enlightned achievement. came up.... WTF. i have no idea how that happened?? GLITCH??? but im kinda pissed off it was on his acount and not mine.. but other people try this out and tell me if it works... (Enter unlock everything code... quickplay through the fire and flames on xpert... get 2% than fail) thats all i did.

killerharu45
02-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Yes, unfortunately its true. Its yet another glitch in GH3

A Polish Panda
02-04-2008, 10:32 PM
If You Are Sick Of Trying To Get This Achievement Listen Up!

The Goes Like This.

Do The Unlock All Cheat (found About Anywhere On The Web) And Then When It Makes The Noise Go To Quickly, Ttfaf, Expert And Fail It By Strumming, The Achievement Will Unlock Right There.

killerharu45
02-05-2008, 12:12 AM
If You Are Sick Of Trying To Get This Achievement Listen Up!

The Goes Like This.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO F***ING SAY THIS??????? DON'T TALK ABOUT GLITCHES ON THIS THREAD!!!! THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T GIVE UP ON ACHIEVEMENTS AND GET THEM LEGITIMATELY

glasstiger50
02-05-2008, 03:05 AM
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY THIS??????? DON'T TALK ABOUT GLITCHES ON THIS THREAD!!!! THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T GIVE UP ON ACHIEVEMENTS AND GET THEM LEGITIMATELY

I wouldn't talk. You did the Jordan glitch on Guitar Hero 2.

killerharu45
02-05-2008, 03:15 AM
I wouldn't talk. You did the Jordan glitch on Guitar Hero 2.

Again and Again. If you read the GHII forums, I lent my xbox to my friend for a party and he did the glitch. I beat Jordan by myself already because I did not want to be called a glitcher

glasstiger50
02-05-2008, 06:23 AM
I know, but still no matter what, it's still glitching. Granted, now that you have beaten the song, it's different. But say, someone did the unlock all cheat because they wanted to see what all the guitars looked like and then randomly they go into Through the Fire and Flames and fail, and bam...Enlightened Guitarist. That's the same thing as your circumstance. They didn't want/mean for it to happen, yet it did.

killerharu45
02-06-2008, 01:05 AM
I said it was fine for the people that got it by accident. But this guy right above my angry post said that he was pissed at the achievement and just saying how to get it. If he said he got it by accident fine. I was upset that he was telling everyone and that getting it legitimately is dumb

Hotoke
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
I'll post here in the order I got 'em.

1. Talk Dirty to Me
2. When You Were Young
3. Anarchy in the UK
4. My Name Is Jonas
5. Mississipi Queen
6. Closer
7. Radio Song
8. Sunshine of Your Love
9. Slow Ride
10. She Bangs The Drums
11. Ruby
12. Bulls on Parade
13. Metal Heavy Lady
14. Sabotage
15. Reptilia
16. The Metal
17. Prayer of the Refugee
18. Can't Be Saved
19. Generation Rock
20. Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Many of them were 100% (extra strum) but anyway it does count towards the achievement. If you're not good at those ones, there are other options such as Barracuda, Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix (may take a while), Story of My Life, etc.

Illution
02-07-2008, 03:38 AM
I got a question about this. If I get a 100% on a different career that I don't have on my main career, does it count towards the achievement? It must, right? Because if it counts towards the achievement in quickplay how would it tell what band is your main band and all that?

Hotoke
02-07-2008, 05:12 AM
I got a question about this. If I get a 100% on a different career that I don't have on my main career, does it count towards the achievement? It must, right? Because if it counts towards the achievement in quickplay how would it tell what band is your main band and all that?

I haven't tried it, but I believe it does. If Quickplay counts, I believe another career counts too.

killerharu45
02-07-2008, 02:59 PM

I think that would work as long as you 100% a song that you didn't in your old band

megaman xrs
02-09-2008, 10:52 PM
recently i was playing gh3 on sunshine of my love on expert and when i finished i got enlightened guitarist. im not complaining that i got it but i was wondering if it could help anyone with this achievement. see if you can figure out what i did cause im stumpped, im not that good at gh in order to get 1 goldstar on expert.

DTF INFERNO
02-10-2008, 05:58 PM
wow, when you were young has got to be the easiest song i have ever played.

jacob456
02-10-2008, 08:26 PM
wow, when you were young has got to be the easiest song i have ever played.

I second this, I FC'd it on a sightread :). Anyway, is this thread ever going to be stickied?

killerharu45
02-11-2008, 03:22 AM
recently i was playing gh3 on sunshine of my love on expert and when i finished i got enlightened guitarist. im not complaining that i got it but i was wondering if it could help anyone with this achievement. see if you can figure out what i did cause im stumpped, im not that good at gh in order to get 1 goldstar on expert.

Simple, the game is glitchy. There is no way to tell whats going to happen

Royle
02-12-2008, 04:40 PM
This is wierd as hell! I was playing Through The Fire and Flames on expert for a laugh with a mate and it unlocked I thought it was the fail a song 10 times but I already had that achievement! It's wierd so if this helps anyone ummm yeah =]

pascallionaire
02-13-2008, 01:45 PM
so far i got:

1. Bulls On Parade
2. When We Were Young
3. Closer
4. Generation Rock
5. Metal Heavy Lady
6. My Name Is Jonas
7. Radiosong
I had to play "Radiosong" like about 35 times to get the full combo and everytime I failed by one single note. Same thing with "Slow Ride"..

My "Through The Fire And Flames" is not glitchy, I tried a couple of times, but already failed on the hammeron-tapping thing intro at 2% :(

killerharu45
02-14-2008, 05:09 AM
The Through the Fire and Flames thing is glitchy if you enter a cheat. But I don't want to talk about glitches on this thread

killerharu45
02-16-2008, 11:06 PM
I just added Dream On. It is very easy except for one kind of hard solo part in the intro

TheJester889
02-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Great job man. This helped so much for me. This should definitely be a sticky.

ChumbaWumba91
02-17-2008, 05:16 PM
YEa got my first FC on expert! only 19 more to go... *gulp*

futurehaseo
02-17-2008, 06:51 PM
its kinda weird one time i was playing online battle and i got the achievement

devinring
02-17-2008, 11:00 PM
I got this achievement, but i have no idea how I got it, wtf is a gold star?
Also, i just joined and have no idea what I'm doing. Any help with where to put my achievements?

killerharu45
02-18-2008, 04:55 AM
I got this achievement, but i have no idea how I got it, wtf is a gold star?
Also, i just joined and have no idea what I'm doing. Any help with where to put my achievements?

First of all, welcome to the site! Always good to have someone else here!

When you 100% a song, you get 5 gold stars instead of regular black ones. So you have to 100% 20 expert songs. Unless you did that the game glitched on you.

What do you mean where to put your achievements? Your gamercard in your signature or what?

mandeponium
02-18-2008, 08:48 PM
How sure are you that DLC doesn't count?

I got the 500K achievement with DLC. Why wouldn't this achievement unlock as well?

killerharu45
02-18-2008, 10:01 PM
How sure are you that DLC doesn't count?

I got the 500K achievement with DLC. Why wouldn't this achievement unlock as well?

It does count. Read the first page where I put in bold.

Attention: DLC does count towards the achievement!

branDONEson
02-21-2008, 05:51 AM
so you have to do it on co-op quickplay for it to count, or can you just do it in single player quickplay.

killerharu45
02-21-2008, 04:36 PM
so you have to do it on co-op quickplay for it to count, or can you just do it in single player quickplay.

No, once you unlock the co op songs, you play them in single player quickplay. Otherwise, I would just do it in career mode because then it helps with the 100 million achievement

XxXCbladeXxX
02-28-2008, 01:32 AM
Idk how this glitch works, but i put on the precision mode cheat and with it on i failed the devil went down to georgia on expert and once i failed i got the achievement. I still dont know how it happened but if you wanna try it out dont get mad at me if it dont work.

Yea i checked out the glitch and you need to have on any cheat that doesnt disable achievements and then fail a song on expert

o0 TommyGuns 0o
02-28-2008, 02:44 AM
Idk how this glitch works, but i put on the precision mode cheat and with it on i failed the devil went down to georgia on expert and once i failed i got the achievement. I still dont know how it happened but if you wanna try it out dont get mad at me if it dont work.
try and look around the forums because this has been posted many many times and ppl will give u hell for posting stuff like this. welcome to the site though:)

killerharu45
02-29-2008, 12:50 AM
^^^^^^^^
What he said, I give people hell for posting that stuff because it happens all the time.

I added Sunday Morning and Don't Speak from the No Doubt Pack to the DLC list. They are incredibly easy to get and if you want to spend the 500 points, go for it.

fastbandit39d
03-01-2008, 03:36 PM
When I was going for this achievement I found it easier to just play the song and not worry about getting a high score using star power. Here's my list of Gold stars...

Slow Ride
Talk Dirty to Me
Story of My Life
Mississippi Queen
Bulls on Parade
When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Paint it Black
My Name is Jonas
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
Ruby
No More Sorrow
Dream On

Also I don't know if it was answered but YES you can play different careers to get this but it has to be 20 different songs.

SmokeyGSW
03-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Wow, this is one hell of an achievement. D= But these are the songs i have Gold starred soo far.

1.Slow Ride
2.Hit Me With Your Best Shot
3.Mississippi Queen
4.Bulls on Parade
5.When You Were Young
6.Can't be saved
7.Closer
8.Generation Rock
9.Metal Heavy Lady
10.Radio Song
11.Ruby
12.No More Sorrow
13.Dream On

Question: Does it still count if you do songs on quickplay? Or does it have to be on the same band? :o

killerharu45
03-02-2008, 01:46 AM
This is mentioned on the first post of this thread but, yes, they do count on quickplay. Thats the only way to 100% the co op songs

ShonSuperStar
03-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Maybe you should add F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X to the list?

http://ustream.tv/recorded/vyjj50BoCrR52NGeBTp4nq8pa3k2rY3j

lol!

killerharu45
03-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Definitely! I think its easier than Closer to get 100%. I got it on a sightread. lol. I didn't, I can only get 260ish

killerharu45
03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey guys,

For the Modern Metal Pack. I think Hole in the Earth is pretty easy except for the fast strumming part (which is very small). Also, so is the Arsonist if you can strum those parts forever. Let me know what you think, I'll put them up if they seem easy to you

Beergut10304
03-07-2008, 09:56 PM
I just started this today so far I have:
Metal Heavy Lady
Closer
Mississippi Queen
When You Were Young
Radio Song

I still can't beat expert mode though :(

Divine_Havok
03-08-2008, 06:21 PM
I accidently glitched this achievement. i play on expert alot and i just finished one song on quickplay and all of a sudden it says i unlocked the achievement. i was never this confused when unlocking an achievement before

Executioneur
03-08-2008, 10:41 PM
My order from easiest to hardest is:
1.Closer
2.Mississippi queen
3.When you were young
4.Miss murder
5.Bulls on parade
6.Radio song
7.Ruby

If you don't have these i really which you good luck for other...

13 song missing...

killerharu45
03-14-2008, 01:00 AM
I added a new section under DLC, it just says that the songs have some hard parts so u may want to consider buying. Anyways, I added Hole in the Earth, Arsonist, (F)lannegan's Ball, and Famous for Nothing

SmokeyGSW
03-19-2008, 12:23 AM
I tried flannigans ball. i couldn't fc it. I had a high note streak. (Somewhere over 800) But then a hard part comes up and i screw up there. ='(

Xterm1n8or
03-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks killerharu for the awesome guide! I just finally 100% my last two songs to get the achievement today! Here are the songs I 100 percented:

Main Setlist:
1)My Name is Jonas
2)Lay Down
3)When You Were Young
4)Bulls on Parade
5)Mississippi Queen
6)Story of My Life
7)Hit Me With Your Best Shot
8)Talk Dirty To Me
9)Slow Ride

Bonus Songs:
10)Can't Be Saved
11)Closer
12)Generation Rock
13)Metal Heavy Lady
14)Radio Song
15)Ruby

DLC:
16)Pretty Handsome Awkward
17)No More Sorrow
18)Jukebox Hero
19)Dream On

Quickplay:
20)Sabotage

Thanks for the guide it definitely helped me to choose which songs to do!

killerharu45
03-23-2008, 04:50 PM
No problem man. Also, great job on getting the Guitar Hero achievement. I knew how glad I was when I five starred Raining Blood

Nightdragon
03-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Just got my first Gold Star on expert, im so happy ^_^ (Bulls on Parade)

I still got alot of work to do, im sure this thread is gunna help!

branDONEson
03-24-2008, 03:52 AM
just got the achievement today legit. so excited.

i'll make a list of what i 100%'d later.

EDIT:

Main Setlist:
1. Slow Ride
2. Talk Dirty To Me
3. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
4. Story of My Life
5. Mississippi Queen
6. Bulls on Parade
7. When You Were Young
8. Lay Down
9. Anarchy in the U.K.

Bonus Songs
10. Avalancha
11. Can't be Saved
12. Closer
13. Generation Rock
14. Metal Heavy Lady
15. Radio Song
16. Ruby

DLC
17. Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix
18. Dream On
19. Don't Speak
20. Sunday Morning

Quickplay
21. Sabotage

Beergut10304
03-25-2008, 04:51 AM
I just started this today so far I have:
Metal Heavy Lady
Closer
Mississippi Queen
When You Were Young
Radio Song

I still can't beat expert mode though :(

EDIT:
Expert mode beat/1 5 star left
FC'd - Lay Down, Story Of My Life, Miss Murder and Bulls On Parade

DuckBite
03-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey Guys,

First of all: Great work on making such a list. I do think tho that it's all about personal experience with the notestreaks. Some people have problems with this, others have problems with the other. But in avarage I think you put down the easier songs there.

I've been playing GH3 for some time now, and I can almost finish my career on hard (having a tough time on Lou now), and I can finish like the first half of expert, with a few songs on 5 stars.

What i've been wondering now is: "How would you advise me to practice towards this almost undoable achievement for most regular players?"

Thanks in advance
Duckbite

Beergut10304
04-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Hey Guys,

First of all: Great work on making such a list. I do think tho that it's all about personal experience with the notestreaks. Some people have problems with this, others have problems with the other. But in avarage I think you put down the easier songs there.

I've been playing GH3 for some time now, and I can almost finish my career on hard (having a tough time on Lou now), and I can finish like the first half of expert, with a few songs on 5 stars.

What i've been wondering now is: "How would you advise me to practice towards this almost undoable achievement for most regular players?"

Thanks in advance
Duckbite

Honestly it's all about practice, the more you play the better you get. Practice mode is a huge help for difficult parts. This was the first time I've ever beaten expert mode on GH (Damn you Freebird!) so just keep at it and you'll see yourself getting better.

dumbestgenius
04-05-2008, 04:31 AM
So, I've been working on this pain in the butt achievement, after deciding to go for it legit. And I must say, it's going a lot better than expected. :)
I have 13 of the necessary 20 and I'm almost positive I can get some more with some practice. All of my Expert Gold Stars have been sightread, considering that I never finish songs on expert (more recently) if I know I missed a note where I shouldn't have.
Here's what I have so far, in no particular order: :woop:
- Slow Ride (FC on second try)
- Sabotage (Overstrum when there was that random pause--1st attempt)
- Mississippi Queen (FC on Sightread, my first of 20)
- Bulls on Parade (2 Overstrums, third attempt)
- Reptilia (FC on second expert time playing, 3rd time overall [1st time was on hard])
- When You Were Young (FC on 1st time finishing this song, second time playing because I restarted when I forgot to strum LOL)
- Helicopter (Not FC, second time playing, it's fairly easy once you nail that fast part)
- Closer (FC on 1st try)
- Generation Rock (100% on 1st try, overstrum on a held note)
- Metal Heavy Lady (FC on 1st try)
- Radio Song (FC on second try, 1st time was -1 at a fast part)
- Tina (FC on like 3rd time playing, always screwed up at a chord switch)
- Dream On (FC, fourth time playing as I always seemed to not strum a green note OMG)

These are songs that I know I can get, but always seem to screw up on: :mad:
- Miss Murder (-1, always seem to miss a note at the WAAAH! part)
- Lay Down (-2 during the chord switch at the end of the solo)
- No More Sorrow (WHY CAN'T I GET THIS?! [-1])
- Juke Box Hero (-2 during the solo, it's like I CAN'T SEE THE NOTES I'M MISSING!!!!)
- Sunday Morning (Always freakin -2 during the part with the double strum on red to a red/orange chord)
- Can't Be Saved (-1 at the STUPIDEST PART AT THE END)

Possible for me, but I'm not sure: :confused:
- Talk Dirty to Me (Always seem to miss notes at the very end)
- Story of My Life (I always try to go for the squeezes, and it makes me miss)
- Paint It Black (too much fast strumming at that one part)
- Anarchy in the UK (GRR)
- My Name is Jonas (Someone please gimme tips, I can't seem to transition to the green note at the very beginning acoustic part)
- Cherub Rock (Amazingly, I only missed 2 notes, both during the end of the solo)
- Messages (too much random strumming for me, I guess)
- Pretty Handsome Awkward (I always seem to miss some stupid yellow note)

Well, sorry for the long post, but the opening post said to post your progress, so I did. I didn't want to start a new thread, so I made a big post. (Hope nobody minds, sorry if I broke some rule or something, I don't usually post a lot)
Anybody have any tips, please help me out...
:( I WANT THOSE LAST SEVEN :(

killerharu45
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
These are songs that I know I can get, but always seem to screw up on: :mad:
- Miss Murder (-1, always seem to miss a note at the WAAAH! part)
- Lay Down (-2 during the chord switch at the end of the solo)
- No More Sorrow (WHY CAN'T I GET THIS?! [-1])
- Juke Box Hero (-2 during the solo, it's like I CAN'T SEE THE NOTES I'M MISSING!!!!)
- Sunday Morning (Always freakin -2 during the part with the double strum on red to a red/orange chord)
- Can't Be Saved (-1 at the STUPIDEST PART AT THE END)

Possible for me, but I'm not sure: :confused:
- Talk Dirty to Me (Always seem to miss notes at the very end)
- Story of My Life (I always try to go for the squeezes, and it makes me miss)
- Paint It Black (too much fast strumming at that one part)
- Anarchy in the UK (GRR)
- My Name is Jonas (Someone please gimme tips, I can't seem to transition to the green note at the very beginning acoustic part)
- Cherub Rock (Amazingly, I only missed 2 notes, both during the end of the solo)
- Messages (too much random strumming for me, I guess)
- Pretty Handsome Awkward (I always seem to miss some stupid yellow note)

Well, sorry for the long post, but the opening post said to post your progress, so I did. I didn't want to start a new thread, so I made a big post. (Hope nobody minds, sorry if I broke some rule or something, I don't usually post a lot)
Anybody have any tips, please help me out...
:( I WANT THOSE LAST SEVEN :(

Trust me, you didn't break any rules. You were actually smart for not making a new thread because then every single person that tries to be a moderator would be on your case.

Well I'll just help you on the songs that I got for my achievement.

-Miss Murder - I'm not sure which part your talking about so if you could say more I'll help

-Lay Down- That part at then end was hard for me too. I found it easy to just slide my index and middle finger rather than trying to push the buttons separately

-Can't Be Saved- I'm guessing you mean the fast strumming because I have messed up there. You definitely need to learn how to alternate strum if you don't know how. Otherwise just do practice.

-Talk Dirty to Me-Keep your index finger on the green button and hit the red and yellow buttons with your middle and index finger. Practice a few times and it becomes pretty easy

-Story of My Life-Don't go for the squeezes if it messes you up and make sure you know which notes are hammer-on-able and which ones you have to strum on

- Paint it Black- You need to practice the alternate strumming for this part again. Just practice to get the speed and how many times you need to strum up and down. That is what I did

-Anarchy in the U.K.-In the verse, hammer-on-ing the red note really helps. I just kind of ignore it because going from the green to green red chord will include hitting that red note

-My Name is Jonas - Again, all I can say is practice or just keeping your index on the green and moving your pinky finger

The other ones I haven't tried for. So i hope this helps

PunkSkater1
04-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Anyone elses glitched ? i was playing a song on medium on career and once i beat it with only 5 stars and never played expert it gave it to me O.o? any comment on this would like to kno Wtf i mean i dont mind lol but it was wierd

dumbestgenius
04-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Trust me, you didn't break any rules. You were actually smart for not making a new thread because then every single person that tries to be a moderator would be on your case.

Well I'll just help you on the songs that I got for my achievement.

-Miss Murder - I'm not sure which part your talking about so if you could say more I'll help

-Lay Down- That part at then end was hard for me too. I found it easy to just slide my index and middle finger rather than trying to push the buttons separately

-Can't Be Saved- I'm guessing you mean the fast strumming because I have messed up there. You definitely need to learn how to alternate strum if you don't know how. Otherwise just do practice.

-Talk Dirty to Me-Keep your index finger on the green button and hit the red and yellow buttons with your middle and index finger. Practice a few times and it becomes pretty easy

-Story of My Life-Don't go for the squeezes if it messes you up and make sure you know which notes are hammer-on-able and which ones you have to strum on

- Paint it Black- You need to practice the alternate strumming for this part again. Just practice to get the speed and how many times you need to strum up and down. That is what I did

-Anarchy in the U.K.-In the verse, hammer-on-ing the red note really helps. I just kind of ignore it because going from the green to green red chord will include hitting that red note

-My Name is Jonas - Again, all I can say is practice or just keeping your index on the green and moving your pinky finger

The other ones I haven't tried for. So i hope this helps

Dude thanks a bunch. I finally managed to nail the alternate strumming for Paint It Black and Can't Be Saved! YES! Now I can finally manage to get those two, and the part that I miss in Miss Murder is the part at the end of the really quiet guitar part.
And I finally got the C.C.'s Done part in Talk Dirty to Me, so that's three more. Thanks man, you helped a lot

ASTROBL4ACK
04-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Hole in the earth and The Arsonist are a couple of easy FC's from the Modern metal pack.

Just Lucky
04-09-2008, 04:00 AM
I did this legit the other week (after fearing I'd never get over 500G on this game). In no specific order;

1. Slow Ride
2. Talk Dirty To Me
3. Sabotage
4. Mississippi Queen
5. Reptilia
6. When You Were Young
7. Lay Down
8. Even Flow
9. Cities On Flame with Rock & Roll
10. Helicopter
11. Cherub Rock
12. The Metal
13. Closer
14. Generation Rock
15. Metal Heavy Lady
16. Radio Song
17. Ruby
18. She Bangs The Drums
19. School's Out
20. Dream On

sammy2008
04-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Here is a glitch to get that achievement, take off all your updates, you can do this by going to dashboard - system - memory - press A - Press Y - Press X,X,LB,RB,X,X this will delete your updates until you install them back. then go to the game, it will ask you to install updates just press no, thanks - goto Quick Play - expert - slow ride - don't miss a note until you get Star Power, Then Swith your star power on and strum like mad until you fail - and voila achievement - Enlightened Guitarist Will Pop Up - (you may have to do this a few times)

Thankyou

Sammy2008;)
:ass

killerharu45
04-10-2008, 06:33 PM
I was just playing online and I played Hier Kommt Alex. And I missed 2 notes without trying. So I'm going to add that

CobraKilla
04-13-2008, 06:17 AM
I got it by entering the "Unlock Everything" cheat and gold staring "No More Sorrow" as in just that 1 song. Then at my friends house same thing except he played "When You Were Young" on easy and got 3 stars. so im pretty sure all u need is the "Unlock Everything" cheat. :)

o0 TommyGuns 0o
04-13-2008, 09:19 AM
I got it by entering the "Unlock Everything" cheat and gold staring "No More Sorrow" as in just that 1 song. Then at my friends house same thing except he played "When You Were Young" on easy and got 3 stars. so im pretty sure all u need is the "Unlock Everything" cheat. :)
ya everyone knows about the glitch to get this achievement this thread is about getting it legit.

DrizztDourden43
04-13-2008, 05:17 PM
I still say just stick with the first 20 in career. Those are the ones I got it with, just keep playin them and it'll come to you. and yes Haru, I forgot about Hier Kommt Alex. That ones not too bad after a couple times through.

Anyone 100% TTFAF yet? :P

Seriously...I would cry if someone in here did.

DrizztDourden43
04-13-2008, 05:19 PM

Yea buddy, if you want to cheat go to the thread for that cheat...i'm sure there are at least 10 of them. We like to actually earn our achievements here.

Beergut10304
04-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I finally got it just now! It feels good to be enlightened.
In no order:
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty To Me
Story Of My Life
Mississippi Queen
Sunshine Of Your Love
Bulls On Parade
When You Were Young
Miss Murder
Lay Down
Paranoid
Anarchy In The UK
My Name Is Jonas
Sabotage
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Radio Song
No More Sorrow
#20 was Can't Be Saved

Paranoid was by far the trickiest, but all of those came pretty easy. Just needs to keep practicing and they'll come eventually.

Minardi 05
04-18-2008, 12:11 AM
i have:

1. Slow Ride
2. Story Of My Life
3. Mississippi Queen
4. When You Were Young
5. Miss Murder
6. Closer
7. Radio Song

Im now going for these which i keep making stupid mistakes on:

8. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
9. Bulls On Parade
10. Paint It Black
11. My Name Is Jonas
12. Ruby

Which leaves me 8 to go...

eli1277
04-18-2008, 06:52 AM

I thought with that code you couldn't unlock achievemets once you used it.

Hexrapper
04-18-2008, 08:35 AM
Good list, though I don't think that Paranoid is one that many people would have troubles with. I haven't FC'd it yet myself, but I got -1 on a random online game on it and it was just a random screw-up near the end of the song, past the solo =P

I've got 11 FC IIRC and two 100%s, both of the latter being due to stupid mistakes (Miss Murder I missed the second last note in the song =X.) I really wanna crack down on 3's & 7's, I had a -7 run so now I've gotten wrapped up in trying to ace it. The screw-ups are always random unfortunately, there's no one tough part in that song so it's really just a matter of keeping attentative and keeping your fingers in line =P

Chocobacon NWO
04-19-2008, 07:57 PM
I think this may be glitched. I put in unlock all cheat, easy expert cheat, and a few others. While playing one on hard hyperspeed 5, I failed at 91 percent. This achievement popped up. Glitch maybe?

Nixtix
04-20-2008, 04:37 PM
is it for sure that you have to 100% 20 songs on expert to get the ach? i ask because my frind has just got the ach he says he dosent remember getting it and he hasnt actualy 100%ed 20 songs on expert :S

???

o0 TommyGuns 0o
04-20-2008, 07:30 PM
is it for sure that you have to 100% 20 songs on expert to get the ach? i ask because my frind has just got the ach he says he dosent remember getting it and he hasnt actualy 100%ed 20 songs on expert :S

???
This is because he probably did the glitch look through the forums for it if u wanna do it. Theres a thread on it on like the second or third page,but dont ask question about the glitch on this thread because this thread is for ppl who want to get it legit.

Nixtix
04-21-2008, 11:54 AM
hmm im pretty sure he wouldn't glitch gamer score dosent really bother him... unless it happened randomly like ive herd some reports of when people have jsut been playing through and it popped up

HoodMod
04-28-2008, 03:56 AM
There's a link to the FC's in my sig. I'm, um, totally done listing them.

killerharu45
04-30-2008, 05:19 AM
Who's played the Def Leppard pack and knows how easy it is to FC songs?

HoodMod
04-30-2008, 06:07 AM
Who's played the Def Leppard pack and knows how easy it is to FC songs?

I can tell you for a fact, just from seeing other people play them, that Photograph and especially Rock of Ages are very very hard FC's...

killerharu45
05-01-2008, 05:51 AM
I can tell you for a fact, just from seeing other people play them, that Photograph and especially Rock of Ages are very very hard FC's...

I know that Rock the Ages is very difficult. I watched a video and the solo is really hard. I heard that Nine Lives is easy but I want confirmation

SandyMVP
05-12-2008, 03:52 AM
sweet thnx for the list, im at 8 right now, didnt even know where to begin as far as bonus songs go

killerharu45
05-13-2008, 04:25 AM
I added Supermassive Black Hole, Exo-Politics, and Nine Lives. They are all really really easy to get so the Muse Pack may be good for you as it has good music and easy songs

Minardi 05
05-13-2008, 09:21 PM
some of those listed i find hard but maybe i just need more practice, i have done 13 songs

Tier 1:
Slow Ride
Talk Dirty To Me
Story Of My Life

Tier 2:
Mississippi Queen
Bulls On Parade

Tier 3:
When You Were Young
Miss Murder

Tier 4:
My Name Is Jonas

Bonus:
Closer
Radio Song
Ruby
She Bangs The Drums

bamboochi
05-14-2008, 04:41 PM
this thread is very helpful...i didn't know you could use the co-op songs...makes sense...i just didn't think about it.
so far i have:

Mississippi Queen
When You Were Young
Lay Down
Story of my Life
Slow Ride
Closer
Generation Rock
Metal Heavy Lady
Dream On

i tend to make a silly mistake and miss a note on sunshine of your love, talk dirty to me, my name is jonas, bulls on parade, anarchy in the uk, radio song, and ruby...i guess i get too excited and screw the whole thing up....after i get those i'll still have 4 more...lots more practice i suppose...

bamboochi
05-26-2008, 06:09 PM
well now i have a few more

Talk Dirty to Me
Anarchy in the UK
My Name is Jonas
Sabotage
Reptilia

so...i only i have 5 left!

bamboochi
05-26-2008, 06:10 PM
and i forgot to add Bulls On Parade

PHIN1SH
05-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Man ive only got closer. I cant get Mississippi Queen cause i keep making stupid mistakes

bamboochi
06-05-2008, 01:46 PM
well i finally got it!!!
here's my final list:

When You Were Young
Mississippi Queen
Story of My Life
Slow Ride
Lay Down
Dream On
Closer
Radio Song
Metal Heavy Lady
Generation Rock
Talk Dirty To Me
Anarchy in the UK
My Name is Jonas
Bulls on Parade
Reptilia
Sabotage
Sunshine of Your Love
School's Out
YEA!!!!!! i can't believe it...i never thought i would get this...
i actually got this a week or two ago but i didn't want to have that many posts in a row... : )

Cbad1593
06-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Here are the one's that I have (no particular order)

Stricken
Before I Forget
Bulls on Parade
Closer
Generation Rock
I'm in the Band
Prayer of the Refugee
3's and 7's
Almost Easy
Photograph
Exo-Politics
Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix
Tom Morello Guitar Battle
Mississippi Queen
Sunshine of Your Love
Rock You Like a Hurricane
Welcome to the Jungle
Talk Dirty to Me
Knights of Cydonia
Cliffs of Dover

Wehttam
06-19-2008, 05:42 PM
I downloaded the coldplay DLC and can say "violet hill" is extremely easy, i got 99% sightread on expert missing about 4 or 5 notes and im not even that good at this game. Also the other two are do-able im sure for the players who can and do fc expert songs, they seem relatively easy.

PerpetualHeaven
06-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Of the DLC, which ones are the easiest? Can anyone put them in a particular order at all? Yes, I am lazy and don't feel like googling the video for every single song. :P

By the way, has anyone noticed that the really easy songs can give you the toughest time but you can gold star some of the harder ones? Ruby is being a pain in the nuts! Same with Heavy Metal Lady and Radio Song all of which I gold starred at my friend's house :( Poo. I'm currently sitting at 8 songs but I don't know which ones because I'm at a friend's at the moment.

By the way, I haven't gold starred it, but Dream On (and yes I know it's on the list) is probably one of the easiest songs to gold star on expert. It's all pretty damn easy. I had a minor slip on the beginning in the shred.

Nastadon
06-27-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't have much DLC but from what I have...

Boss Battle Pack - Nothing

Halo Theme - Solo is tough for some, but kind of easy

Warner/reprise Pack - Pretty Handsome Awkward, and No More Sorrow are both really easy. Might have trouble on Pretty Handsome Awkward's ending. idk how you play

Dream On - If you have it it's easy.

Dropkick Murphys - Flannigans Ball. I found it really easy. Some fast note changes though, once again don't know how good you are.

Muse Pack - All 3 of them. FCed Exo and Super Massive on my sightreads. Stockholm i FCed on my second run through.

I Am Murloc - If you don't laugh it is really easy.

Only things I have. No idea how the other DLCs are.

iamtheSCARECROW
07-02-2008, 01:11 AM
a while back i tried for this achievement and i got one song (closer) and i couldn't get any other songs so i gave up and started working on the Never gonna spend it all and 100 million!?! Gulp!?! achievements then two days ago when i finally got both those achievements i started trying this one again and to my surprise i got 9 more in this order

1. closer
2. mississippi queen
3. school's out
4. generation rock
5. metal heavy lady
6. radio song
7. when you were young
8. she bangs the drums
9. sunday morning
10. sabotage

i'm pretty syched just 10 more, but i'm starting to have trouble again i keep missing like 1 or 2 notes and it pisses me off so much.

one other thing does anybody know if you can miss a note and still get 5 gold stars. because on school's out i missed one but still got five gold stars at the end of the song is when i got the never gonna spend it all ach. so i'm wondering if the ach. made up for the missed note or something. i don't know.

JoshTrocity
07-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know how the Coldplay pack is? It can't be that hard.

adam2409
07-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I got this the other day. However I kinda glitched it. :eek:
Im sure i could FC supermassive black hole though.

Mizark04
07-04-2008, 02:13 PM
The solo is a little tricky, but the Top Gun Anthem is easy for this

killerharu45
07-04-2008, 09:40 PM
The solo is a little tricky, but the Top Gun Anthem is easy for this

but the main issue is the solo because it actually does take a bit of practice. It has four note zig zags which I suck at so I'm not sure how difficult it will be for other people

DoCcFaCe
07-10-2008, 01:08 AM
I'm up to 14 FCs at the moment,

They are in order

1.)Closer
2.)Radio SOng
3.)When you were Young
4.)Metal Heavy Lady
5.)Sabotage
6.)Mississippi Queen
7.)Bulls on Parade
8.)Exo-politics
9.)Supermassive Blackhole
10.)I Predict a Riot
11.)Dream On
12.)Ruby
13.)Sunshine of Your Love
14.)Schools Out

I'm currently -1 on several tho

These being

Slow Ride
Story of My Life
Dont Speak
Paranoid
Halo
Hit me with your best shot
Talk Dirty to Me
My NAme is Jonas
She Bangs the drums.

Hopefully Ill bag this acihevement very soon.

CJK41
07-10-2008, 02:40 AM
I got my first FC when i started expert yesterday and ended up with 15 after today.

1. Slow Ride
2. Story of My Life
3. Talk Dirty To Me
4. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
5. Mississippi Queen
6. Schools Out
7. Barracuda
8. When You Were Young
9. Paint it Black (100% no fc)
10. Kool Thing (100% no fc)
11. Paranoid
12. My Name is Jonas
13. The Metal (100% no fc)
14. Closer
15. Miss Murder (100% no fc)

stage12
07-10-2008, 03:44 AM
Does anyone know how the Coldplay pack is? It can't be that hard.
Violet Hill is pretty easy to FC. Yellow has some tricky chord switches but if you practice not hard. Finally God Put a Smile on Your Face is easy also but it's long and boring so you may fall asleep in the middle of a song.

In order of difficulty(easy-hard)
1. Violet Hill(sight read FC)
2. God Put A Smile on Your Face(Fc on 2nd try)
3. Yellow

ioio
07-13-2008, 06:06 AM

Yo, talk dirty to me is easy. Just dont fuck up. I missed notes on "cc's done" 4 times. Other wise you can do it. I cant do paranoid either. Here is my list:
1 Slowride
2 talk dirty to me
3 sabotage(yes quickplay songs count)
4 Mississippi Queen
5 Bulls on Parade
6 When we were young
7 Miss Murder
8 Anarchy in the U.K.
9 My name is Jonas
10 Cant be saved
11 Closer
12 Generation Rock
13 Metal Heavy Lady
14 Radio Song
15 Cherub Rock (fuck ya bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

p.s. how the fuck do people fc rock n' roll all night?????!???
:uzi::locked:drunk:eek:

iamtheSCARECROW
07-17-2008, 01:12 AM
After a month or so i finally got this achievement! thank god for DLC. I was stuck at 14 songs for a while and then the other day i finally renewed my live account so i could download some more songs and i've got to say the Muse pack, No Doubt pack and the Coldplay pack are really easy. TIP: DLC and the Bonus song list are where its at for this achievement. this is the first challenging achievement i've got in this game other than beating the game on hard, so coming from an ok guitar hero player, here's my 20 in order:

1. Closer (Bonus Song)
2. Mississippi Queen
3. School's Out
4. Generation Rock (Bonus Song)
5. Metal Heavy Lady (Bonus Song)
6. Radio Song (Bonus Song)
7. When You Were Young
8. She Bangs The Drum (Bonus Song)
9. Sunday Morning (No Doubt Track Pack)
10. Sabatoge (Quickplay Only)
11. Ruby (Bonus Song)
12. Talk Dirty To Me
13. Don't Speak (Bonus Song)
14. Story Of My Life
15. Exo-Politics (Muse Track Pack)
16. Supermassive Black Hole (Muse Track Pack)
17. Violet Hill (Coldplay Track Pack)
18. Yellow (Coldplay Track Pack)
19. Slow Ride
20. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Coldplay Track Pack)

Now on to 5 starring One and Knight's of Cydonia on Hard so i can get the Shredder achievement. those 2 song's are a pain in my ass!!!

ChumbaWumba91
07-17-2008, 10:13 AM
damn i got the coldplay track pack but yellow is a right pain, its soo long! >.<

XFirePuppetX
07-19-2008, 03:53 AM
dlc works u edit ur post

Tenacious
07-19-2008, 04:37 AM
God damnit. I'm pissed.

I have like 18 expert FC's and I just accidentally glitched it. I wanted to get it legit.. D:<

ksmckay
07-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Does the achievement require FCs or gold stars? You can get a 100% a song without FCing it so does anyone know for sure which is required?

HoodMod
07-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Does the achievement require FCs or gold stars? You can get a 100% a song without FCing it so does anyone know for sure which is required?
You can 100% a song and it'll count.

The achievement will unlock on 20 100% overstrums, or a combination of 100's and FC's.
p.s. how the fuck do people fc rock n' roll all night?????!???

Try holding down green in the very first weird part of the solo.

S1lent Civilian
07-22-2008, 06:50 AM
this is stolen from easyxbox360achievements.com

it grants you many achievements including enlightened guitarist....

unlock everything in store!!!
This glitch will allow you unlock a number of achievements simply by entering the store. You will need the Cheat Codes for this game for the glitch to work.

<LI class=full-width style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 18px" _extended="true">• Enter the Cheats Menu under Options.

<LI class=full-width style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 18px" _extended="true">• Enter the Performance Mode Cheat, then enable it.

<LI class=full-width style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 18px" _extended="true">• Next enter the Unlock Everything Cheat (Not Unlock All Songs)

• After that, go to your Expert Career and enter The Store. You will unlock :

Track Master Achievement

Got Them All Achievement

Axe Collector Achievement

Burnin’ A Hole In Your Pocket Achievement

<LI class=full-width style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 18px" _extended="true">• Now go select Lou (The Devil) as your character and pick El Jefe as your guitar.

<LI class=full-width style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 18px" _extended="true">• Pick Desert Rock Tour as your Venue (Stage)

<LI class=full-width style="PADDING-LEFT: 0px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 18px" _extended="true">• Select Slow Ride and deliberately fail.

• You will now pick up the Enlightened Guitarist Achievement.

Rizzto Grim
07-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Are you really sure? I just got the achivement (In a huge bugg i suppose). Was playing Barracuda on Medium, in a new band, with my friend (Co-op style). Cleared with 99%, missed 3 notes, and woala.... "Ding ding" Enlighted guitarist, 30 points... WHAT THE HELL?

For the information, i haven't even cleard a SINGLE expert song on Expert with a fullcombo, tough 95% on several. So how to explain this :)?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/Tegelsten/proplayer-1.jpg
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/Tegelsten/?action=view&current=proplayer.jpg

killerharu45
07-23-2008, 10:36 PM
this is stolen from easyxbox360achievements.com

it grants you many achievements including enlightened guitarist....

Please don't talk about glitching achievements here. There is another thread for that. I created this one for people who want to use their skills and to feel accomplished when they unlock it.

DoCcFaCe
07-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Finally got this achievement last week. Was well chuffed.

FC's/GS's are as follows

Setlist

1.Slowride
2.Story of My Life
3.Sabotage
4.Mississippi Queen
5.School's Out
6.Sunshine of Your Love
7.Bulls on Parade
8.When You Were Young
9.Miss Murder
10.Lay Down