Extremely Easy boss fight in the Graveyard on any difficulty

Pizzacrazy

When I was playing through the game on 1999 mode I discovered a method to kill this boss very quickly. If you are looking at where you need to make the lock appear to open the gate, look over to your right a little and you should see some graves and behind one of them should be a hail fire, pick it up. Then, make the crank gun appear and pick that up and then proceed. After the whole scene of the boss coming you have to open the gate, right when you open the gate start spraying your hail fire at her and chucking devils kiss at her. When you run out of ammo on the hail fire use your crank gun and finish her off. I killed her very quickly using this method while playing on 1999 mode. I hope it helps some of you if you are having trouble on this part of the game.

Or you can just use Charge with Burning Halo, Blood to Salt, and Overkill equipped and beat the Siren in about 10-20 seconds.

your idea worked perfectly i just equipped all the gears kept charging her and shooting hail fire then in 30 sec iv beaten then dam bitch lol thank u.