PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions

trevor2p
11-04-2007, 07:23 AM
I bought all the guitars but no achievement??
All of the Cheats i hear about like no fail and hyperspped, does entering these cheats disable achievements or can you still get them while using the cheats?
Thanks!

antnie
11-04-2007, 07:28 AM
I think that you have to beat the co-op songs then buy those guitar.

Valkynaz
11-04-2007, 07:31 AM
I bought all the guitars but no achievement??
All of the Cheats i hear about like no fail and hyperspped, does entering these cheats disable achievements or can you still get them while using the cheats?
Thanks!

>> You have to buy all of the guitars that you unlock by getting 5 stars on every song on every difficulty on Career and Co-op Career.

>> Achievements don't get disabled w/ cheats.

trevor2p
11-04-2007, 07:35 AM
[/quote]>>Achievements don't get disabled w/ cheats.[/quote]

so why dont people just use the "no fail" cheat to beat the game and like beat ttfaf on expert?

Valkynaz
11-04-2007, 07:43 AM
^ As far as I know, there is no cheat like that.

DFILL450
11-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Yeah i've never heard of a never fail cheat. Maybe what your thinking of is called practice mode =D

This issue has already been addressed though in another thread.

RHopkins
11-04-2007, 12:01 PM
The developers of the game have confirmed (link was on another board somewhere, dont ask me to find it, I wont) that there is a No Fail cheat to unlock, but nobody has discovered the sequence of notes for it yet.

Also if you add all the cheats to your list, there are still 3 locked spots. Take away 1 for No Fail and we are left with 2 unknown cheats all together.

Performance mode is fun, if you can handle it! :)

RHopkins