PDA

View Full Version : Am I just really bad?

Bleeding Star
11-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Or do Icemans controls absolutly suck, the whole inverted thing just isnt working, especially when you have to chase those rockets or whatever they are against Pyro, I looked in the options but couldnt find it, anyway to get it so when I move the stick up he ACTUALLY goes up and not down? :confused:

Thanks

Conker Rules All
11-04-2007, 10:22 AM
no it was me too lol i got all the other characcters leveled up except iceman because i refused to play his missions on the hardest difficulty the controls were so bad

Bleeding Star
11-04-2007, 01:00 PM
I guess I HAVE to do the Iceman missions to progress?? there any way at all to get normal controls for it? :(

killlah631
11-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Not that I could find. Iceman was the hardest for me also, such a pain in the ass. You need to beat every mission on the hardest difficulty for the achievements so you will need to beat his missions.

Bleeding Star
11-04-2007, 01:39 PM
:( great, I cant even do it on Novice, meh might just give up on this game

thanks for the help though, can be locked or whateva :)

cromico
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I guess I HAVE to do the Iceman missions to progress?? there any way at all to get normal controls for it? :(

i had the same trouble with iceman, you can actually go into the options menu and invert axis. It's something like that. but yea, there are options for that. it'll make things so much easier.

Blind x360a
11-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm about to start this game. :O

Hope it isn't to difficult.

Perfectionist66
12-09-2007, 12:28 AM
yeah at the main menu go to options then either gameplay or characters or something like that then if you look for a bit you will find "ice man invert X axis" and you want to turn that off. LEAVE the y axis how it is.

elsmitmyster
12-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Or do Icemans controls absolutly suck, the whole inverted thing just isnt working, especially when you have to chase those rockets or whatever they are against Pyro, I looked in the options but couldnt find it, anyway to get it so when I move the stick up he ACTUALLY goes up and not down? :confused:

Thanks

No you're not really bad. This game is terrible simply because of the awful controls and camera. I can't believe it's in the easy 1000 thread (5 - 10 hours r u kidding?!!).
My Advice to anyone thinking of starting this game? DON'T - you'll want to kill ur xbox360 - that's if u don't fall asleep first.:mad:

davez69
12-22-2007, 11:46 PM
I really wish I would've read this first! I can't stomach more than 5-10 minutes of this game at a time and I've had this piece of crap for 5 weeks from Gamefly and all I've got is a measly 20 gp. The game is just so frustratingly awful. If I wasn't so anal about the 1000s, I would have returned it already. :mad:

elsmitmyster
12-23-2007, 08:00 PM
I really wish I would've read this first! I can't stomach more than 5-10 minutes of this game at a time and I've had this piece of crap for 5 weeks from Gamefly and all I've got is a measly 20 gp. The game is just so frustratingly awful. If I wasn't so anal about the 1000s, I would have returned it already. :mad:

I feel your pain. Have now sent my copy back after getting around 560 GS. Normally would try to get 1000GS, but I simply can't face any more of this crap.
Now much happier playing DiRT :)

kovenant
04-26-2008, 02:53 AM
i had the same trouble with iceman, you can actually go into the options menu and invert axis. It's something like that. but yea, there are options for that. it'll make things so much easier.

i wish i knew this when i started playing. 10 hours into the game i was getting so mad at not being able to maneuver correctly with iceman. i hate his missions but oh MAN is nightcrawler fun top play as :D

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/reject444.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/reject444)

smurfbob
04-26-2008, 08:21 PM
hope that was sarcastic.... no part of the game was to play

Ruthless
06-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah i only managed 20 GS from it. I may try to do it again as i need my 100,000 GS so bad.

WildG33k
06-29-2008, 02:18 PM
I was seriously getting pissed at this game. Glad I'm not the only one feeling frustrated with this piece of crap; no wonder it was under $10 new...

Worst Game Ever!!! - Simpsons' Comic Book Guy

flizmflozm
07-18-2008, 06:00 AM
I lost my voice from screaming at this game ... still having fits about this fight with sabertooth, that fucking faggot kicks my ass after we drop down ... I'm about to offer to pay someone to finish this game for me ... any takers???? Actually, I'd just like some "good" advice on how to kill this foo-care...