PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions...

slayer6505
11-04-2007, 04:51 PM
ok:

1.i know thereis a stage diver almost every song but has enyone actually seen him climb up or does he just apear? i only see him just appear

2. ok at the end of career when you play through the fire and flames what is the thing sitting next to you i know there is a amp behind you but what is the thing on the ground all i i can think of it being is a helmet for "the god of rock"
but whne you buy "the god of rock" he has no helmet and i also played with hnim when i beet lou so ki can play with him on the song to see if ytou play with him on the end f game he can wear the "helmet" but that didnt even work. so.....WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!?!?

quinnmct33
11-04-2007, 10:24 PM
ok:

1.i know thereis a stage diver almost every song but has enyone actually seen him climb up or does he just apear? i only see him just appear

2. ok at the end of career when you play through the fire and flames what is the thing sitting next to you i know there is a amp behind you but what is the thing on the ground all i i can think of it being is a helmet for "the god of rock"
but whne you buy "the god of rock" he has no helmet and i also played with hnim when i beet lou so ki can play with him on the song to see if ytou play with him on the end f game he can wear the "helmet" but that didnt even work. so.....WHAT IS IT!?!?!?!?!?

1. I dont know...i've seen him before though

2. I dont know...i thought it was a spotlight, not a helmet

Dom2133
11-05-2007, 05:11 AM
1. I think he just appears

2. I think its a spotlight but a pic maybe to help

antnie
11-05-2007, 05:15 AM
I will pay attention next time to the stage diver. to see if he pops up or climbs up.

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 08:44 AM
1.) I've never seen a stage-diver when I played GH3.

2.) That is, in fact, a helmet but you can't wear it--it's just there for show.

BTW, TC, please take your time when typing messages. I could barely read what you posted...

drtyfrml
11-05-2007, 04:03 PM
1) I've seen him climb up, do the metal symbol and then dive into the crowd.

2) Haven't beaten the game on expert yet.

Sniper Lobster
11-22-2007, 03:17 PM
1) I've seen him climb up, do the metal symbol and then dive into the crowd.

2) Haven't beaten the game on expert yet.

you dont need to beet it on expert its on eny difficulty