it seems to freeze on me when im only in private chat
i can play hours alone, but once in private chat it freeze after a while
does anyone know what the deal is?

Frantic Killer4
11-04-2007, 06:34 PM
exact same thing with me. idk y though

FalseHope4829
11-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Happens all the time but only for this game. Happens to my friends as well.

Fire Mage
11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Exact same here, only when I'm doing something online.

quinnmct33
11-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Thank god...i was waiting for the 'Red Lights', at least everyone else is getting the same problem, although it does happen to me when i'm not playing online oftentimes, too.

xRockwilderx
11-04-2007, 11:46 PM
It's been happening to me a bit too, prob bout 10-12 times over the course of the weekend. Then again, my 360 has been on consistantly since midnight friday morn since the begining of the gh3 weekend thing, bout 67 hrs. straight so far. Honestly though, we've been kinda tryin to burn this 360 out lol. Gotta love the best buy warrantee. XD

P.S. This happens a lot to me in medium pro faceoff...

thieflordgamer
11-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Yeah, it definitely seems to freeze more when I'm in a chat but it can freeze any time. In the middle of a song, in the online menu, you name it. I'm just glad it doesn't seem to be affecting my 360 or any other games.

Spot2009
11-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Happens to me as well, when I'm in chat a lot of the times. Hopefully a patch will be fixed.

On a side note connected to this game, anyone experiencing online difficulties? As in red bars for everyone, failed to connect errors? I have an open NAT.

antnie
11-05-2007, 04:53 AM
Happens to me, but mostly if I am playing with them.

thieflordgamer
11-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Yeah, sometimes it can be hard to get in a game (lost connection, session no longer available). When I do custom game the connection bars are always red (my NAT is open). But now I only do quick match because it's way easier to get into a match that way.

Dr Buttcrack
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Happens to me as well, when I'm in chat a lot of the times. Hopefully a patch will be fixed.

On a side note connected to this game, anyone experiencing online difficulties? As in red bars for everyone, failed to connect errors? I have an open NAT.

That was happening to me the first few days, but now I can connect every time. And I've got an open NAT

I'm guessing that if I pulled the ethernet out, then I could play for hours without it freezing, but something about being online...I'm sure they'll patch it.

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 06:34 PM
I can't join online matches for nothing. I have only been able to get into 3 game sessions since it first came out. 2 of them I just started my own and just waited for someone to join. I also have open NAT. O well. Mine doesn't freeze but it does have a bit of slowdown 90% of the time when I go into star power. Which can suck if I have a tricky part coming up.

Illution
11-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeah for me online matches take a while to get in to.. Maybe like 1 out of every 6. O.O And mine has only frozen once online when I was hosting a match with my friend.

GATORxATTACK
11-06-2007, 03:57 AM
im just glad im not the only person getting problems with this game