PDA

View Full Version : Dammit

ChumbaWumba91
11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Why couldn't this game come out same time in the UK, gotta wait a month :mad: All of you are lucky.

Is it worth it guys?

Crimsonthrone
11-04-2007, 07:07 PM
If you want so badlly just order it from america or Asia its region free. thats what ive done bu still hasnt arrived i hope it comes tommorow

TheSilentAssassin
11-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Comes out on the 7/November for us (Australia), time to stock up on chips and energy drinks as I will be a hermit for a few weeks...

Chilidog Chaos
11-05-2007, 01:11 AM
I think it's worth it. Great songs, challenging, and hella fun! You won't be dissapointed!

KingGotenW
11-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Comes out on the 7/November for us (Australia), time to stock up on chips and energy drinks as I will be a hermit for a few weeks...

just try to not get your guitar all oily. really annoying when your hand slips off the key and your note streak goes down the drain.

in other news... i think the game is worth it. also if you already have a guitar i would suggest just getting the game becuz the les paul just seems to be full of problems.

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 08:01 AM
in other news... i think the game is worth it. also if you already have a guitar i would suggest just getting the game becuz the les paul just seems to be full of problems.

I'm sure it beats the x-plorer. lol

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 06:55 PM
The game has both better and worse songs than GH 1 or 2. There are many nitpicky things that would make the game seem terrible (achievement glitches, ahem) but it is actually a very fun and quality experience. The timing window for HO and PO is larger making it easier to hit wild solos.

[the controller] Its better than the xplorer and the only problem with it is the connection from the neck to the body (it is in two pieces for easy travel) and that can be easily remedied with a rubber band or string tied to the "posts" at the bottom of the neck and base of the guitar. It is in this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43820