PDA

View Full Version : Needs some Tips!

U2MOFO
05-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Well I started playing last night, I found Nighcrawler and so far Iceman to be my favorite. I seem to be having some issues with wolverine... I am on his second mission and playing on the hardest level and for the life of me I can not pass this. The game seems to have MAJOR combat issues, the wave of enemies kill me every time.

I have tried ducking into a room to fight only a couple at a time and they still end up killing me. I was flying through the game up until this point (Not too far into the game but hit a wall here)

So basically any tips for the Wolverine missions... combat tips, anything that will help me defeat the waves of enemies. It seems they can take your health down VERY quickly. Fury only works for a couple enemies...

Anyways, any help would be great.

dbldn
05-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Sell it, the game isn't worth your time.

DJHUNTERD
05-23-2006, 05:03 PM
LOL...thats what a lot of people are saying... but in an all helpful manner with Wolverine my friend said to fight smart... kill a few then run away to a safe area then fight a few more then repeat... he said this way you rover health and not get bombarded by enemies... IDK though I have yet to get the game through gamefly...;)

U2MOFO
05-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Well luckily I have it rented from Gamerang... Its certainly a rental ONLY... NightCrawler is a blast to play though...

Flea
05-23-2006, 09:48 PM
if you cant do it on the hardest mode do it on normal
upgrade your character then retry it

RoutineX
05-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah, thats what i basically did did them all on medium than upgraded and revisited them. Only have two missions left with nightcrawler to get all 1000 points. one is the last mission and the other is one simple, just havent had the time to do it yet. But i have no idea how do make the last one on superhero difficulty. are there any places i can rest and get some health? seems like they spawn near me all the time

Flea
05-23-2006, 10:28 PM
before you fix the circuit things recharge your health then
also after youve beaten all the demons you can recharge your health but keep an eye out for demons spawning

Sarge McLarge
05-24-2006, 01:24 AM
I actually liked playing with Wolverine the most. The last level for Nightcrawler is easy if you just keep moving, destroy the crystals so the demons stop spawning then kill the remaining demons then recharge health, then do the wires.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Yeah, thats what i basically did did them all on medium than upgraded and revisited them. Only have two missions left with nightcrawler to get all 1000 points. one is the last mission and the other is one simple, just havent had the time to do it yet. But i have no idea how do make the last one on superhero difficulty. are there any places i can rest and get some health? seems like they spawn near me all the time

to beat nightcrawler's last level, destroy the first shield then go teleport away when the demons come and go destroy all the other small shields and as soon as you destroy them teleport away. Do all this without killing any demons. Then after u destroy all the small shields kill all the demons. After they're dead restore some health and u should have no problem. The reason y u shouldnt kill the demons until after u destroy all the small shields is because they will keep respawning until everything is destroyed.

RoutineX
05-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Doh, i thought i had to kill them all the time =P
Completed it now, and got the 1000. Thanks for all your help! :D

U2MOFO
05-25-2006, 02:52 AM
I am starting to HATE this fucking game...Even on novice the stupid wolverine missions are so freaking stupid. Wave after wave and because the game has a HORRIBLE combat engine the enemy's get so many cheap shots in....

I almost threw the disc across the room.... AWWWWWW

Helacool360
05-25-2006, 03:40 AM
I am starting to HATE this fucking game...Even on novice the stupid wolverine missions are so freaking stupid. Wave after wave and because the game has a HORRIBLE combat engine the enemy's get so many cheap shots in....

I almost threw the disc across the room.... AWWWWWW

Yea I actually beat these on the lower difficulties w/o using fury mode which I remembered to use after I kept getting owned on superhero. Just keep at it;)