PDA

View Full Version : No Fail Cheat

trevor2p
11-04-2007, 09:30 PM
hey guys i keep hearing about a no fail cheat and i just found one on a website...can anyone confirm if it works for me? thanks

No fail mode
Press Red + Orange, Blue + Yellow, Orange + Green, [Yellow + Red] three times, Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Green + Red, Blue, Green, Orange, [Red + Blue] two times.

Tussell
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
I also have a question about this, since it's up.

Can you get achievements with this?

I would still rather get these legit, I'm just wondering though.

D4rk Ac3s
11-04-2007, 09:35 PM
If by COLOR + COLOR you mean chords, then this doesn't work. You can't enter Orange and Green chords on the cheat menu.

TwistedFate
11-04-2007, 09:41 PM
This is fake. The cheats entry screen won't accept a GO chord.

EDIT: D4rk Ac3s beat me to it.

shiningcheese
11-04-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm 100% sure that this cheat out on the internet right now is a fake. Like DarkAces said above, the cheat menu won't let you hit Orange and Green at the same time. I personally don't care about the cheat because I can beat any song on any difficulty (except TTFATF for now) so I could care less.

Tussell
11-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah, but I'm quite sure there is a no-fail cheat our for the 360 ATM.

trevor2p
11-04-2007, 09:42 PM
ok just making sure

jorGe62990
11-04-2007, 10:19 PM
but what about the achievements?? can u get achievements with this cheat on???

KingGotenW
11-04-2007, 11:26 PM
activating the all songs unlocked cheat gets you an achievment

DFILL450
11-04-2007, 11:46 PM

It doesn't work.. its fake! lol. I don't think neversoft would be stupid enough to put a no fail cheat in the game.

TwistedFate
11-04-2007, 11:53 PM

Seeing as how nobody has found the actual cheat yet, nobody knows yet.

Who128
11-05-2007, 02:42 AM
It doesn't work.. its fake! lol. I don't think neversoft would be stupid enough to put a no fail cheat in the game.

You never know. Neversoft is pretty stupid.

killlah631
11-05-2007, 02:55 AM
I'd bet that this is a fake. If nobody has found it out yet and all the codes on the sites are fakes, most likely it's not out there.

Tussell
11-05-2007, 03:13 AM
activating the all songs unlocked cheat gets you an achievment
Which one?

DFILL450
11-05-2007, 03:20 AM
You never know. Neversoft is pretty stupid.
Haha. Yeah now that i think about it they are. They put a crap game out this year called Tony Hawks Proving Ground lol. Neversoft put a perfect balance and rail cheat in that game, so why not put a never fail cheat in this game? Maybe thats what your thinking.

Dom2133
11-05-2007, 04:53 AM
I'd bet that this is a fake. If nobody has found it out yet and all the codes on the sites are fakes, most likely it's not out there.

Hyperspeed: O B O Y O B O Y

Precision Mode: (GR) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO) (GR) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO)

Performance Mode: (RY) (RB) (RO) (RB) (RY) (GB) (RY) (RB)

Unlock All Songs (Quickplay): (YO) (RB) (RO) (GB) (RY) (YO) (RY) (RB) (GY) (GY) (YB) (YB) (YO) (YO) (YB) Y R (RY) R Y O

these are the only known cheats

drtyfrml
11-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Track Master

VGA Dark Mac
11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I can confirm that the "No Fail" cheat you described doesn't work. I found the same cheat online and tried to enter it but the GO chord does not play. Too bad since Expert is out of my league.

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
TC, did you get this from Game"FAG"s? I hate that website; the moderators don't even do anything about asshattery on their own forums but if you accidentally forget to mark a post w/ a spoiler alert, you lose 30 karma or worse.

Vista
11-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Precision Mode: (GR) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO) (GR) (GR) (GR) (RY) (RY) (RB) (RB) (YB) (YO) (YO)

Unlock All Songs (Quickplay): (YO) (RB) (RO) (GB) (RY) (YO) (RY) (RB) (GY) (GY) (YB) (YB) (YO) (YO) (YB) Y R (RY) R Y O

these are the only known cheats

Unlock all songs DOES NOT get you an achievement (well at least for some people, and what is precision mode?

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Unlock all songs DOES NOT get you an achievement (well at least for some people, and what is precision mode?

Precision Mode is a cheat that makes the fret windows smaller. Basically, it increases the chances of you missing notes.

thejokell
11-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Most people have reported getting the "Purchased All Songs" Achievement when using that code.

Vista
11-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Most people have reported getting the "Purchased All Songs" Achievement when using that code.

Oh my friend used it while he was at his house, and he doesn't have it...

ViperxSniper
11-05-2007, 08:32 PM
The Unlock All code does unlock the Purchase All Songs Achievement. After you enter it just go to the store and select the songs options and it will unlock.

SirMacDaddyPIMP
11-05-2007, 10:58 PM
they shouldn't even make cheats for the 360 =p

loaded007
11-06-2007, 01:28 AM
I also have a question about this, since it's up.

Can you get achievements with this?

I would still rather get these legit, I'm just wondering though.

I highly doubt it

Random Guy5930
11-06-2007, 01:37 AM
wont work orange to green wont work

loaded007
11-06-2007, 02:27 AM
why would you wanna cheat?

CTS 7enisRinkle
11-09-2007, 12:35 AM
GR, GR, GR, RY, RY, RB, RB, YB, YO, YO, GR, GR, GR, RY, RY, RB, RB, YB, YO, YO

Precision Mode

YO, RB, RO, GB, RY, YO, RY, RB, GY, GY, YB, YB, YO, YO, YB, Y, R, RY, R, Y, O

Unlock All Songs Code

O, B, O, Y, O, B, O, Y

Hyperspeed

RY, RB, RO, RB, RY, GB, RY RB

Performance Mode

(BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (GY) (GY) (RY) (RY)

Air guitar

(GR) (B) (GR) (GY) (B) (GY) (RY) (O) (RY) (GY) (Y) (GY) (GR)

No Fail (does not work in career mode)

(GR) (GY) (YB) (RB) (BO) (YO) (RY) (RB)

Easy Expert

(GR) (GR) (GR) (GB) (GB) (GB) (RB) R R R (RB) R R R (RB) R R R

Bret Michaels Singer

(GRBO) (GRYB) (GRYO) (GBYO) (GRYB) (RYBO) (GRYB) (GYBO) (GRYB) (GRYO) (GRYO) (GRYB) (GRYO)

Unlock Everything

here you guys go.. and most of them work specially the no fail. courtesy of gamespot.com

TwistedFate
11-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Unlock everything is fake (can't enter a 4 note chord), the rest enter fine. I didn't turn any of them on, but they enter and unlock the cheats.

There is also a warning on the cheat screen saying some don't work in career and that achievements and leaderboard posts are turned off.

Omish Muscle
11-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Well it would be kinda nice if you could get achievements with cheats on....hehe....

some ask why would you want to cheat?

well you see not many people I know are that gifted at guitar hero its freaking ridiculous...so yah i would want to cheat....

its just a video game.....

also if the cheats are open to anyone with the resourcefulness to find them and use them then its not cheating because everyone has a fair chance to do it.!

TwistedFate
11-09-2007, 01:03 AM
also if the cheats are open to anyone with the resourcefulness to find them and use them then its not cheating because everyone has a fair chance to do it.!

You do realize you are saying that on an internet forum that just had the cheats posted where even the biggest slackers can read it? It's takes no resourcefulness to find cheats anymore other than the ability to type <game name> cheats into a search engine.

Valkynaz
11-09-2007, 05:17 AM
Unlock everything is fake (can't enter a 4 note chord), the rest enter fine.

"Unlock Everything" is real--you just don't get a noise from hitting the chords.

antnie
11-09-2007, 05:27 AM
I hope that there will be a cheat like this. Because I can't be TFAF

ViperxSniper
11-09-2007, 05:28 AM
Unlock everything is fake (can't enter a 4 note chord), the rest enter fine. I didn't turn any of them on, but they enter and unlock the cheats.

Actually the Unlock all code does work. Yes, it doesn't make a sound when you play the chords but it still works. And like with the unlock all songs, it does give you the achiements for unlocking everything after you visit the shop.

Whistler
11-09-2007, 11:28 AM
Got all codes working except:

(BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (GY) (GY) (RY) (RY)
Air guitar

The first one says (BY) but should be (YB) if it is that cord...

-edit- nvm, got it working now, BY=YB was the second one I put in wrong

CTS 7enisRinkle
11-09-2007, 11:45 PM
no ti works.. it wont make sounds but when you finish puttin in the code it will say unlock everything. and then when you go to the store you get all the acheievments :) dishonest i kno