PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Sparkle

HeroFromHyrule
11-05-2007, 12:15 AM
So, I've been stuck on this level for a while now. I can't remember the actual name of the level, but it is the one Millhouse as the guy from Katarmari Damacy. I'm in the icy area, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what to do. I see the three pillars that are encased in ice, and I see where I need to drop them, but I cannot figure out how to get them out of the ice. Any help?

EDIT: I have figured it out. I was trying to use the Helium tanks along the side to get Homer onto the pillars, which is correct. However, I completely forgot about the Helium burst ability, so I was always coming up short.

iexec
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
You have to use homer for the three ice plattforms, than use the buddha to transport them near the boss platform, but keep care of the right order of this plattforms

Razza-Legend
11-05-2007, 11:25 AM
this level for me is the one i liked the least, it was boring and repetetive with the sumo guys, but i was wetting myself at that sparklemon thing, it's a great touch.

Mimo
11-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Hello guys,

How to reach the tank, which is on the picture; help me please

Thank you

PS: excuse me for my english

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4862/dsc04418ml5.th.jpg (http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc04418ml5.jpg)

Razza-Legend
11-05-2007, 03:17 PM
to reach that helium tank you go to the one oposite(the one to get you to the smallest tower) when you're there you should see a ramp, from there you use homer ball to blast over the ramp and you will land on that platform.
hope this helps

Chpainkiller
11-05-2007, 04:12 PM
this level for me is the one i liked the least, it was boring and repetetive with the sumo guys, but i was wetting myself at that sparklemon thing, it's a great touch.
Yeah man
this level was so boring. Badest level in the game for me

Mimo
11-05-2007, 04:27 PM
to reach that helium tank you go to the one oposite(the one to get you to the smallest tower) when you're there you should see a ramp, from there you use homer ball to blast over the ramp and you will land on that platform.
hope this helps

Ok i find

thanks

iexec
11-05-2007, 10:37 PM
How can I get through the air ship thing done??

Lintworm
11-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Airship is pretty easy.
You have to avoid the sumo guys and prevent them from sabotaging the ship.
When you see a red dot on the right side, that means some sumo guy disabled the engine.
Go there and switch the lever.

All you gotta do is defend the airship from destruction

iexec
11-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Thx for reply, i just have to stay i front of a switch(engine) and wait the whole time.
So I made it after playing this thing 4 hours.

Now I am stuck within Game Over -> Dancing Challenge

HeroFromHyrule
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
The dancing challenge is tough because the D-Pad on the 360 controller really isn't meant for something like this, and it is really easy to hit multiple directions at once by mistake. After a couple of tries I beat it though.

Razza-Legend
11-06-2007, 07:48 AM
i beat in my second attemt, but getting perfect score when you have to press two buttons at once twice in the dance thing makes it hard because it ends up thinking you pressed diagonal :S
im not gonna try it till i do the target time for that level now