PDA

View Full Version : outfit or blazing angels, which one is better

thor0298
05-23-2006, 05:21 PM
looking at buying one of these two games

Psycence
05-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Shit son dont pick 2 games that are similar to compare then, thats like comparing yo momma and jenna jameson ;) ahem kidding me boy, I prefered Blazing angels but some people friggin love the outfit for some reason

thor0298
05-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Shit son dont pick 2 games that are similar to compare then, thats like comparing yo momma and jenna jameson ;) ahem kidding me boy, I prefered Blazing angels but some people friggin love the outfit for some reason

I guess I'm not looking for a comparison. I thought these games didn't look too bad and they got ragged on in reviews. Only have enough money to buy one right now.

DJHUNTERD
05-23-2006, 05:32 PM
depends... for points go for Angels... for fun go for Outfit... but i would choose another game myself as neither is top notch IMO.

Psycence
05-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Right well the outfit is fun if you enjoy simple run and gun kinda games, nothing thats gonna tax your grey matter too much and the same goes for blazing angels, i didnt like either to be honest but if i had to pick id go for blazing angels.

Spend ya cash on something a bit more worth while like GR:AW, Oblivion, Far cry ect

KilluhKam
05-23-2006, 06:23 PM
if u really want one of these 2 then go for outfir in my opnion blazing angels cuz moneky ballz 4 a living and yes i did play it rented it frum game fly and put it in the mail the same day becuz of how bad it was

Minty
05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
thats like comparing yo momma and jenna jameson ;)

normally id say Jenna, but after last nite your momma takes it ;)

thor0298
05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Right well the outfit is fun if you enjoy simple run and gun kinda games, nothing thats gonna tax your grey matter too much and the same goes for blazing angels, i didnt like either to be honest but if i had to pick id go for blazing angels.

Spend ya cash on something a bit more worth while like GR:AW, Oblivion, Far cry ect

I have GRAW and Oblivion
and dont know if I will like Far Cry

KilluhKam
05-23-2006, 06:27 PM
farcry is a good game i thought it was real fun