PDA

View Full Version : Never Gonna Spend It All question

D4rk Ac3s
11-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Since the game is VERY glitchy atm, I wonder If I should risk buying things right now. I know it's lifetime, but with glitches, you never know. I have 160k-ish....can I get a confirm on someone who got the achievement. Did you spend your cash and still get the achievement?

KingGotenW
11-05-2007, 01:42 AM
enter this code and you will save 13k on songs

Unlock All Songs Code
YO, RB, RO, GB, RY, YO, RY, RB, GY, GY, YB, YB, YO, YO, YB, Y, R, RY, R, Y, O

also im just gonna save my money. better safe than sorry

D4rk Ac3s
11-05-2007, 01:52 AM
All I did was the little money saving tip. I don't do glitches.

For the tip, just buy all [insert achievement here], then go to dashboard. No glitching necessary

Glitchers are cheaters in my eyes

KingGotenW
11-05-2007, 01:57 AM
All I did was the little money saving tip. I don't do glitches.

For the tip, just buy all [insert achievement here], then go to dashboard. No glitching necessary

Glitchers are cheaters in my eyes

what you're doing is glitching... considering they put an "enter cheat" mode into the game.

inputting a cheat isnt glitching. no offense but maybe you should think about the difference.

D4rk Ac3s
11-05-2007, 02:01 AM
No. They wouldn't put a cheat in the game for an automatic 5GPs. That's just dumb

And I do know the difference, it's just I have an extreme disliek for glitchers. Period.

And I'm not glitching. RedOctane should have had a save like they did in GH2, so someone could not save their money and just get an achievement.

TwistedFate
11-05-2007, 02:04 AM
And I do know the difference, it's just I have an extreme disliek for glitchers. Period.

And I'm not glitching. RedOctane should have had a save like they did in GH2, so someone could not save their money and just get an achievement.

Tell yourself whatever you need to to make yourself feel good, but taking advantage of a flaw in a program is glitching. Period.

D4rk Ac3s
11-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Nevermind....people are too stupid enough to back up their own opinions......im leaving before my OWN THREAD becomes a flame war.

DoM cAbAn
11-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Like TwistedFate said, you are taking advantage of a flaw in the game, so that itself is glitching. Why would Red Octane have made that cheat if they didn't want people to use it?

Who128
11-05-2007, 02:37 AM
I don't think it matters if you spend it its how much you earn, not have at one time

scorcherchamp
11-05-2007, 02:54 AM
honestly guys who really cares if somebody glitches or cheats if they want to,if u dont want to then dont but dont knock guys for it,put the cheats out there for whoever wants them,what gets me is guys who know cheats or glitches but dont share them because they say its cheating...so what dont use them but at least share for those who wnat to use them!!

off-topic sorry had to say my peace

TwistedFate
11-05-2007, 02:57 AM
I have no problem if someone wants to glitch or cheat. I just can't understand why glitchers insist that they aren't using a glitch, when it's obvious that they are.

scorcherchamp
11-05-2007, 03:02 AM
i understrand right there with u

killlah631
11-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Lol just the fact that he said go back to the dashboard, it obviously isn't something natural.

scorcherchamp
11-05-2007, 03:07 AM
lol but its not glitching(sarcastic)