PDA

View Full Version : uhh wtf?

Illution
11-05-2007, 02:45 AM
On the gh website it has that little 'rockers near (insert name here)' map thing for google earth.. And there's nobody by me.... cause I'm in Africa?? WTF I don't live in Africa I live in California haha... Is this glitched or something? Or do I have to do something special?

OldWIKI TIK
11-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Same problem basically, not telling me im in Africa...... Just saying the closest person to me is in texas. Yet, 2 ppl in my tour group are in Montana as well.:confused:

Dom2133
11-05-2007, 04:50 AM
Yeah since millions people are visiting there every day its been having alot of glitches and bugs so let the buzz die down and it will update ur info

Drednaught X
11-05-2007, 04:57 AM
yah, according to it i live in new york. Im really from minnesota

Dom2133
11-05-2007, 05:08 AM
This will be fixed soon just have a little patience

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Right now, it says I'm in Iraq...

DropDeadArtemus
11-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Uganda for me guys. Which is weird cause last time i checked Mississippi is slightly more advanced economically than Uganda. Hope it gets updated soon.

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Yeah for me I live out in the atlantic ocean between Africa and South America. I live in an underwater utopia... o wait thats a game. Seriously it has me in the middle of the ocean. Plus it says that I haven't played any career when I have beaten Expert and Hard. I think it will take a loooong time for them to get everything updated. Hopefully by the new year they will have all of the updated stats.

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 06:52 PM
I think it will take a loooong time for them to get everything updated. Hopefully by the new year they will have all of the updated stats.

guitarhero.com = bungie.net

Illution
11-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Right now, it says I'm in Iraq...

Are you dueling some Iraqis in guitar hero? Is that how we're gonna win the war :D haha I heard that's osama's game... Anyways alright thanks for the info they need to get their act together

InSoMnIaC_190
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I still cannot enter my code to the site it always says unable to find key or something and it does the same to my friends. So retarded too because I am sure once it does update it will not say whether we beat the game or not.

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I still cannot enter my code to the site it always says unable to find key or something and it does the same to my friends. So retarded too because I am sure once it does update it will not say whether we beat the game or not.
Unfortunately you have to go to the site at a time when it is not so busy. I had tons of trouble getting mine linked, but was told (by the threads here at x360a) to try at a not so busy time, especially sunday mornings. I got mine linked no problem this past sunday at 11am. So my advice is to try in the middle of the day or early mornings on the weekends

Dom2133
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Guitar Hero III is a massively popular game and there are a ton of people online. So many people have been rocking out that the account linking process is experiencing some delays. We are aware of this issue and are working as fast as we can to resolve it. We appreciate your patience and check back for more updates soon!

thats straight off the site on the link account screen hope this helps.