PDA

View Full Version : Guitar problems

antnie
11-05-2007, 05:42 AM
I was playing guitar hero 3 on hard and failed. I relized that the yellow button would not work. I tryed again on the song. I would push down on the button and nothing. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem. Or how to fix it.

Spot2009
11-05-2007, 05:58 AM
Try reconnecting the fret board and the guitar. Or use the rubber band trick if your fret board is a bit loose (rubber band on the knob on the fret to the knob on the body end).

Dr Buttcrack
11-05-2007, 06:28 AM
That happened with my friend's green button. If you kept your receipt then you can take it back and get a new guitar.

jacob456
11-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I've had a few problems with GH3 playing with the x-plorer. Sometimes my strums register as two strums, which is really annoying when trying to FC songs. I'm not sure if it's to do with the game or the guitar because I never had this problem in GH2.

VGA Dark Mac
11-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I just had mine quit out on me, none of the buttons work and it wont turn on at all. I was 97% through One on Medium which I've been trying to do for days and it just quit on me. I have the Explorer guitar but don't have my receipt because I bought it with Guitar Hero II. Looks like I'm off of GH III for a while because it's no fun with the regular controller.

SirMacDaddyPIMP
11-05-2007, 10:53 PM
yeah, im having problems with my les paul, the wireless one. star power just goes off when it wants and when i want it to go off it doesn't. =[
and with the yellow and blue buttons. they don't work haha lame

Crimsonthrone
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I've had a few problems with GH3 playing with the x-plorer. Sometimes my strums register as two strums, which is really annoying when trying to FC songs. I'm not sure if it's to do with the game or the guitar because I never had this problem in GH2.

My xplorer used to do this its just the guitar becuase this happened to me in guitar hero 2 then my friend hit the guitar and it worked

VGA Dark Mac
11-06-2007, 03:45 AM
And I was so close to finally beating One by Metallica too, I had 3 percent to go and was in the mid green. That's a kick strait to the nuts.

Fire Mage
11-06-2007, 04:41 AM
Mine had some weird problems the other day.

In the middle of songs, I wouldn't even have a button pressed (not a fret nor the strum) and all of the sudden the guitar would strum itself and I would lose my streak. It happened continuously but did it every so often, messing me up.

I disconnected the neck, blew into it; disconnected the faceplate and blew into the actual guitar; and I replaced the batteries.

Hasn't done it again. So try all of those if your guitar is messing up.

antnie
11-08-2007, 05:39 AM
I found the recipe, do i need to return the game and guitar or just the guitar. I hope that gamestop will take it and give me a new guitar and i don't have to wait a week for a new shipment to come in.