PDA

View Full Version : hmm

Ceryino63
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Is the only way to play "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" via the battle with Lou? or can you play this song by yourself or with a friend via co-op?

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 03:39 PM
I believe for right now, you can only play it in single player career mode. There have been rumors that neversoft might "unlock" it for other modes of play with an update.

TwistedFate
11-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I believe for right now, you can only play it in single player career mode. There have been rumors that neversoft might "unlock" it for other modes of play with an update.

This has pretty much been confirmed, if by update you mean DLC.

Dr Buttcrack
11-05-2007, 05:27 PM
Yea, I'm pretty sure that it's coming out soon, along with the Velvet Revolver and Foo Fighters packs. I'd really like the other two battles as well...

shiningcheese
11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I read after I posted that the battles will be DLC. I just hope they don't make us pay for it because that would the the shittiest and sneakiest business tactic ever. Lets let you unlock a song in career only but if you want to play it elsewhere, you have to pay us!

punker
11-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I read after I posted that the battles will be DLC. I just hope they don't make us pay for it because that would the the shittiest and sneakiest business tactic ever. Lets let you unlock a song in career only but if you want to play it elsewhere, you have to pay us!

If that's the case, there is no way in hell I would ever buy it.

countrygrvy
11-05-2007, 06:25 PM
I hope they do that THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 06:49 PM

They're doing that right now w/ the GH2 DLC from GH1. 3 songs for $5. It's a rip-off...

thejokell
11-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Word as of now is that they are going to charge for the Boss Battle songs - sell them as a $5 pack.

Complete ripoff if you ask me.

Vista
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
All battle mode songs including Tom Morello and Slash's solo's will be available via DLC soon...

Illution
11-05-2007, 08:30 PM
I hope you don't have to pay cause if you do I'm going to punch neversoft in the face... haven't actually played the song though but it looks really fun :D ha