PDA

View Full Version : adrenaline well whatever it is called help

Evilwolf
11-05-2007, 04:54 PM
yeah i am trying to beat the two centaurs and i never was able to perform the adrenaline thing and i know that it is push left or right up or down and b button but i can never pull it off. i have to be doing something wrong about timing or something if someone could please help i would appreciate it

powerslave666
11-05-2007, 06:15 PM
yeah i am trying to beat the two centaurs and i never was able to perform the adrenaline thing and i know that it is push left or right up or down and b button but i can never pull it off. i have to be doing something wrong about timing or something if someone could please help i would appreciate it
do you hold the LT button?

you must fill the rage meter by shooting at a target.
then wait untill he is realy close to you.
hold the LT button,then press right of left and the B button..
if you dont hold the LT button it does not work..
good luck;)

Evilwolf
11-05-2007, 09:55 PM
thank you so much i will try that out i didnt know about the LT button ok now hopefully i will be able to do this thanks alot

LeMansFahrer
01-02-2009, 08:59 PM
do you hold the LT button?

you must fill the rage meter by shooting at a target.
then wait untill he is realy close to you.
hold the LT button,then press right of left and the B button..
if you dont hold the LT button it does not work..
good luck;)
I know this has been a long time since the game was new, but I also had the same problem (forgetting the LT button). Lucky for me I found the answer. Thank you very much for it.

cbssi
01-04-2009, 04:57 AM
I never realized to hold down the LT O.o

It's always been instinct to me; if I'm fighting an enemy, I lock on. Lock on is LT, so put two-and-two together, and voila!

On that note, if you don't know how to do adrenaline dodges, how did you defeat the T-Rex?