PDA

View Full Version : Gosh damnit... (Axe Collector)

Skinke
11-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Someone please tell me that the guitars you unlock by beating Career mode at different difficulties don't count for this achievement. I just bought all of the guitars available from the start, and NOTHING. Unless it's a glitch, which still sucks, it's retarded for two reasons:

1. It was different in GHII.
2. The only people who can get it are the few capable of 5-starring Expert. And if that's the case, shouldn't it be worth more than 5gp?

thejokell
11-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh I hope that's just a glitch in your achievements. If not that's yet another thing Neversoft screwed up.

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Someone please tell me that the guitars you unlock by beating Career mode at different difficulties don't count for this achievement. I just bought all of the guitars available from the start, and NOTHING.

You to buy all of the guitars that you unlock from 5-starring every song on all of the difficulties on Single and Co-op Career.

Skinke
11-05-2007, 07:54 PM
You to buy all of the guitars that you unlock from 5-starring every song on all of the difficulties on Single and Co-op Career.

Wow. That's just retarded on SO many levels. Way to fucking go, Neversoft. I just wasted all my money, when I could've gotten the characters instead or something.

Thanks for the reply, though.

Valkynaz
11-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Wow. That's just retarded on SO many levels. Way to fucking go, Neversoft. I just wasted all my money, when I could've gotten the characters instead or something.

Look on the bright side. At least there isn't an achievement that looks like this:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/113/1zc8P2Nl.jpg

;)

KingGotenW
11-05-2007, 10:19 PM
yea only neversoft can come up with impossible achievments like these....

Fire Mage
11-05-2007, 10:24 PM
It wouldn't be so impossible if Co-Op Career was online.