PDA

View Full Version : Rate GH3

xx945xx
11-05-2007, 11:19 PM
i think a 9/10 because it has good songs, good multiplayer and its the best GH that i played

killlah631
11-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I briefly played it, as I don't own it yet. From what I played I would say 9/10, can't give a perfect 10 as I didn't play it enough to say it's perfect.

killerharu45
11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
I had to give it a 9/10 as well. Even though I did not get any problems, I heard of a lot of issues with the les paul. I also thought that the songs could have been better placed into their tiers. Example: 3's and 7's should be 6th tier. Also for not being able to play the boss battles in single player initially. Finally, there are many glitchy achievements. Its a solid game, with a few minor issues.

ArneZ
11-05-2007, 11:39 PM
9\10, awsome gameplay,awsome soundtrack,amazing multiplayer,long lasting achievements...best GH game!

Illution
11-05-2007, 11:46 PM
9/10 only because of the achievement glitches..

Good graphics, good soundtrack, good gameplay.. everything is good and the multiplayer is awesome!!! But yeah. best GH I've played too.

Fire Mage
11-05-2007, 11:46 PM
9/10.

The game has MANY good songs, and it is generally challenging. I love the new online, except Battle Mode is not big for me. There's lots of good achievements, but some are a bit too drawn out and glitchy, but they can be done after a while. That even prolongs the game life, I suppose, so I don't complain much.

GH3 is a great game and a step up from the others, I believe.

Mr Arrow
11-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I gave it a seven.

I like the new guitar and the new 'look' but the songs are a bit weak.

Plus I suck at it. :(

da voodoo child
11-05-2007, 11:59 PM
i gave it an 8 out of 10 because im not very good and will never get far in the game.

KingGotenW
11-06-2007, 12:38 AM
I gave it a seven.

I like the new guitar and the new 'look' but the songs are a bit weak.

Plus I suck at it. :(

"sucking" at it is no reason to give it a bad rating... the only reason you "suck" if because you dont practice enough. im sure that if you got good enough you would also rate it a 10. personal preference i suppose.

anyways i say 9/10 - 1/2 because of price -1/2 because of impossible achievments. but still a VERY good game

DoM cAbAn
11-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I rated it 8/10. Some of the Achievements are a little ridiculous. The songs and overall play also seem a little harder. I also don't care for the Battle Modes against Bosses during your Career. But the songs are great, and the Online makes it even better.

TwistedFate
11-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Seven. Same thing I gave it in my review due to weak song selection (they are good songs, but many don't do well in GH coughrainingbloodcough), badly designed note charts, and it's a little too buggy.

VGA Dark Mac
11-06-2007, 03:40 AM
I gave it an 8 since the song selection wasn't as good as GH II and also the placement of some button combinations was downright stupid. Also I've experienced some stuttering frame rate issues. I do like the challenge of it though which is why I gave it an 8 instead of a 7. Oh and I'd like to be able to create my own character instead of having to pick from the ones they put into the game.

ASTROBL4ACK
11-06-2007, 03:45 AM
I love everything about this game, the online play, the song list, the note charts, it's all so good.

10/10 for me, I know I'll be playing it till I get the full 1k which will definatly be a couple months/

VGA Dark Mac
11-06-2007, 03:56 AM
Oh and the presentation just isn't there, if you take a look at the drummer he doesn't seem to be rocking. The crowd does make noise but doesn't act as if they're all that into it. They're just kind of there and don't really pull you into the experience. Did I mention the lack of Create a Character? Having these preset characters doesn't make you feel like it's you who are the God of Rock, customizing your character with your choice of outfits as well as hairstyles would do that and it's a big pet peeve of mine.

FalseHope4829
11-06-2007, 05:46 AM
7/10. I've seen better amateur note charts that what they've got going. I think they opened up the window in this game because the note charts are trash. Why does this game lag in single player? Why does my game freeze? Why can't I connect to people online? Why does dog food smell more delicious than it tastes? lol. The game is just a bunch of colors coming at you with a cartoony video behind it, it really has no reason to lag. They have great song choices and terrible ones. I don't point fingers, but I do say names --> Raining Blood, Anarchy in the UK, HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT....., etc. I don't like much of the boss battles, it's cool for multiplayer but it just downright sucks that I can't play lefty and double expert when Lou has no problem playing a guitar with his feet, upside down, and a banana in places unknown. Plus I like achievements that are challenging, not impossible. I wouldn't give a damn if they had to take away from the graphics to improve framerate either.