PDA

View Full Version : TtFaF intro = easy mode. Why?

Siznut
11-06-2007, 01:28 AM
lol the intro is obviously hard but me and my friends were joking around on the song we thought how bought 1 person strums another holds green and gets red and another person gets yellow blue orange None the less we tried we failed and we tried 1 more time bam 200 note streak.

Alright once u pass the intro with ur friends u should be in green or high yellow at the moment u pass the intro tell the person strumming to take over the guitar and play the green red repeating part and once it goes to the red blue pause it and let the person who wants to try it try it. I got it on my first try like that and for ur people who think its cheating it MAY BE but for people who are wanting achivements which this website is for giving advice to get achivements then here is the advise i also got star mania ^_^

-Siznut

Frantic Killer4
11-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Or you could just beat it legit, it feels a lot more rewarding when it unlocks, i know i was very happy with myself when i got both the achievements!

ASTROBL4ACK
11-06-2007, 03:43 AM
It seems like it would just be one big mess, my friends wouldn't go for that anyways.

Slormer
11-06-2007, 03:59 AM
Yeah. This is basically like taping down green, and tapping the rest, then pausing and taking the tape off. My friends would all make fun of me for not being able to beat it real. Respect > Achievements IMO.

custom
11-06-2007, 04:07 AM
Must have looked like some real all-stars doing that

Siznut
11-06-2007, 04:29 AM
i forgot to mention after i did beat it i played it again and beat it legit so yes im just giving advise and people glitch some of these achivements u still need skill to do that so yeah

SirMacDaddyPIMP
11-06-2007, 04:33 AM
lol dude i would pay to see that hahaha

Siznut
11-06-2007, 04:39 AM
to see what?

thieflordgamer
11-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Ha me and my friends did this in GH2 for fun all the time. It can be pretty challenging with 6 people, seeing how most of my friends are pretty bad at GH.

Birky
11-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Heh heh, I remember doing this for my friend on Jordan in GHII. I told him it was a stupid idea but tried it with him anyways. Man I never heard the end of how smart he was and how much of a god he was at being clever. At least I had the skill to do it alone :)

DFILL450
11-07-2007, 12:17 AM
I was actually thinking about doing this lol. It seems like it would work. And its alright as long as you call no homo haha.