PDA

View Full Version : LOL I love GH3 glitches

Siznut
11-06-2007, 04:48 AM
THey have the worst glitches ever Now That's Impressive (750k) SHows 1M on it im pretty sure everyone noticed but its pretty funny

Tell me if you know any weird messes up in the glitchs (expecting this post to go to 100 pages)

Fire Mage
11-06-2007, 04:50 AM
THey have the worst glitches ever Now That's Impressive (750k) SHows 1M on it im pretty sure everyone noticed but its pretty funny

Tell me if you know any weird messes up in the glitchs (expecting this post to go to 100 pages)
Does it show up like that in game, or are you just referring to the Achievement Guide/whatever?

Also, earlier today and friend and I got about 830k (or more I don't know) on One and I didn't get the Higher Than Most achievement. Then we got about 765k (more/less) on Knights of Cydonia and I still didn't get the achievement. He did though.

The achievement is for 700k on Co-Op. Also, he hosted the match where we did One and he got the achievement then. Then I hosted the Knights of Cydonia match and still no luck.

Siznut
11-06-2007, 05:02 AM
no the 750k solo its by ur self

Spot2009
11-06-2007, 05:14 AM
The 750k achievement picture isn't really a glitch, it's just Neversoft being careless about re-checking achievements.

All co-op achievements are given to player 1, which is probably why you didn't get the achievement also.

Fire Mage
11-06-2007, 06:10 AM
no the 750k solo its by ur self
No I'm talking about a different one:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/393/UP7TY64=.jpg
Higher Than Most 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg
Score 700,000 on any song in a Co-op match

Also, Spot, I hosted a match later and we got past 700k again and I still didn't get the achievement even though I think that qualifies as "Player 1."

Vista
11-06-2007, 01:42 PM
I got double perfection, online, twice with a friend. He got it the achievement the first time... I didnt. GH III is a bit glitchy.

shiningcheese
11-06-2007, 03:57 PM
They better fix the co-op achievements for online because for some people they are not going to be good enough or just not driven enough to do everything twice. I mean perfecting a song in coop is hard b/c you rely on someone else to hit their notes as well. So to do that and not get the achievement and hope for it to happen again is rather unfortunate.

killerofdafish
11-06-2007, 07:56 PM
They better fix the co-op achievements for online because for some people they are not going to be good enough or just not driven enough to do everything twice. I mean perfecting a song in coop is hard b/c you rely on someone else to hit their notes as well. So to do that and not get the achievement and hope for it to happen again is rather unfortunate.

If you cant play easy you really shouldnt be playing with them

Drednaught X
11-06-2007, 08:04 PM
as long as we are on glitches, i faced a major one in a battle. Mr and this other guy were both playing hard and we went to sudden death. In the pre-loading screen, he started talking trash and then said something like "watch this". The song began to do the pre-song ritual, then it went back to loading. Then when the song started again, i knowticed he was getting a 100%. When the daeth power up was comming up, i hit him with a wammy bar and a broken string power up. He then began to miss notes, in fact, he never hit another one. The death power up just stood at the top of his screen. then it said i lost after about another few min of playing. Whats up with that?