PDA

View Full Version : So how do you get Ultimate Player?

maajor2000
11-06-2007, 09:31 AM
anyone done this yet? i am ploughing through and wondering if you have to play EVERY cup in every league? And does beating every team involve classic teams, guessing it does?

i was happy to realise that you don't have to beat classic teams in order to get the achievement to beat all national teams though

maajor2000
11-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Out of interest, this is my progress thus far:

won Dutch, English, French, Spanish leagues, playing through International League and won the International cup - started Master League briefly.

Beaten all Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, English and national teams...and it still feels so far to go!

Played 210 games, 742 goals.

kingkoning
11-06-2007, 10:18 AM
It's just what it says: 500 matches player, 1000 goals and beat all leagues and cups, so you don't have to beat all the teams. I also think you don't have to beat a classic team for any achievement, because you first have to unlock classic teams and it doesn't seem logical if you look what the achievements says.

Eventually I go for 1000g, but not direct. I'll just go play all leagues and stuff, and I will get some ach automatically. It's a high fun factor having game, so just have fun.

aaron010781
11-06-2007, 04:17 PM
how did you find out how many games you have played and goals scored?

DavidMck
11-06-2007, 08:41 PM
how did you find out how many games you have played and goals scored?

Gallery > Track Record

Spike hostile17
11-08-2007, 08:54 AM
You need to win the Master Ligue too, which is really long and annoying,considering that players are so bad and slow at the beginning. I was wondering if you need to win national cups (during a League) to complete the achievements ?

strippedpixel
11-08-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm doing the cup in with the leagues, I figure it's not worth risking it to not do them. I'd hate to have to do the leagues twice for the final achievement.

DavidMck
11-08-2007, 01:27 PM
It tells you in the Track Record bit what you have to win to gain the Ultimate Player achievement.

strippedpixel
11-08-2007, 01:51 PM
It doesn't mention the national cups seperately though (as far as I can remember). For 5 extra games per league you might as well just play them, plus that way you get more Pro Evo goodness.

logie48
11-11-2007, 02:24 PM
It doesn't mention the national cups seperately though (as far as I can remember). For 5 extra games per league you might as well just play them, plus that way you get more Pro Evo goodness.

It will be like PES6. You didn't have to win the League cups to get the acheivements.

I imagine it is just leagues and cups stated in the Track Record

jackanape
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Just wondering if anyone who has this can confirm that you have to win BOTH European cups on Master League mode to get it. As one of them (the crappy UEFA cup equivalent) requires you to win the cup or come sixth in the league, which will be a pain to achieve on purpose. I would have to purposely lose games to finish mid-table and then win the cup.

Obviously this would also mean a minimum of three years in the Master League as well.

Spike hostile17
11-26-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm in the same situation,Im almost done with the 1000 games and i won every cups and leaguesbut i still dont know if you have to play Master League and win Champions League and UEFA Cup... Does anyone know if its necessary to get the achievements ?

Herbitron5000
12-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Yup, I'm in the same boat aswell. I don't want to be wasting my time going through three years of Master Leauge, or having to do another Serie A & Dutch League again because I didn't do the cups in that season.

I hope it's just the Cups in the Cup Section and the Leauges in the League Section along with the two Master Leagues...

kingkoning
12-08-2007, 09:33 AM
And then we also have to complete 500 matches. After I have completed all leagues and cups I think I still need about 100-200 matches.

smoglee
01-03-2008, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know if you have to win the European Masters Cup as well yet? I'm in my third master league season and cant be arsed blowing this so I can do another season.
This acheivement is very long winded, I will be bored to tears of this game when I'm done.