PDA

View Full Version : New Squadron Record Tip

Tron
11-06-2007, 11:51 PM
after some trial and error, ive found the easiest way to do it, at least IMO.

At position one strafe by using your smg.. as soon as you hit all three sprint down stairs and pull out your pistol... use your pistol from then on..one shot, very accurate... i finished in 20.5 seconds and because i used my pistol the accuracy was high enough to get me to 18.something... hope that helps... just your pistol!

Dark is Godly
11-07-2007, 12:38 AM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k274/NaturalSkills/COD4.jpg

darksteppin
11-07-2007, 02:26 AM
I don't remember my exact time but i think it was 17.9. I used the machine gun on the first 5 targets and the pistol on the rest. I just ran through it as fast as possible and I would throw the grenade before I hit the corner and then release.

lostmotiv
11-07-2007, 02:52 AM
omg did i ever hate doing this... it took me like 10 tries.... i kept getting like 20.9. I finally did it by using the first machine gun you get to lock and shoot the first 3 targets then i used the mp5 i think it is to finish off everything else. i found if you throw the flash bang from far enough away you can get it done ahead of time and wont have any blurred vision when you gotta shoot the 2 targets in each room.

zOwnerofallz
11-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, whatever you do on this mission don't stop moving (ie shoot as you run) and don't reload (switch to your other weapon). I made it in 19 seconds on about the 3rd try.

iBlessing 09
05-03-2009, 10:11 AM
I don't remember my exact time but i think it was 17.9. I used the machine gun on the first 5 targets and the pistol on the rest. I just ran through it as fast as possible and I would throw the grenade before I hit the corner and then release.

mine was 14.9 :P beat infinity wards time :P

khensu99
01-21-2014, 06:42 PM
:( - I hate this one. Still working on it. Conceptually it should be pretty easy if I could customize the controller to work with my fat hand. I always end up hitting the R3\L3 buttons. Why can't I customize the controls to have a button for running and disable those buttons. ARGHH!!