PDA

View Full Version : Intel Locations

Pages : [1] 2

Cyrex
11-07-2007, 03:46 AM
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FINISH THE LEVEL

1 - Prologue Crew Expendable - After wasting the bridge crew, follow the team down into the ship. Investigate the bunkroom where the drunk terrorist stumbles out of. Two sleeping terrorists should be inside.

2 - Prologue Crew Expendable - The team will use a flash bang in the cargo hold (if you run ahead, the enemies will fire and the team will simply skip the flashbang and fire back). At the bottom of the stairs in that hold (the stairs are right next to the hold's entrance) is the intel. It is out in the open and hard to miss if you're looking for cheap AMD laptops.

3 - Act I Black Out - At the start of the mission, there is a shack to your
left with two terrorists. Check the shack's interior for the intel. Just a
moment before, your team should be given the "weapons free" order.

4 - Act I Black Out - In the building where the informant is (you need to use night vision since the team cuts power to the house lights), check the
bathroom on the second floor.

5 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - In the basement of the first objective
building, head down to the basement. Check the small room in the basement corner (marked with a Kalashnikov silhouette) for the intel.

6 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - After clearing the first building (the
terrorist training building) and getting orders to retake the TV station,
there will be some intense house-to-house fighting. Place the TV station
marker so it serves as "map-north". There is a wide street in front of the
station; before crossing it completely, head "map-east" (along the main road) and take out a terrorist sniping post. The intel you want is on the second floor of that sniping post.

7 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - After crossing the heavily guarded main road
towards the TV station, there is a building next to the pick-up truck with the mounted machinegun; head up the stairs of that building and check its second level for the intel.

8 - Act I The Bog - After evading the machineguns and entering the apartment complex, you head up to the second floor. Clear the area of enemies and look for a silhouette of a Kalashnikov with two crossed sickles. Allied NPCs should breach the door for you so you can enter it. If you missed which door was breached, the room in question has a checkboard floor. The intel is in there. Note, if you leave for the next block to rescue the tank, you have gone too far ahead.

9 - Act I The Bog - After using the Javelin to destroy enemy vehicles, you
proceed into a street market composed of narrow streets. From the broken
fence, you make two lefts to a central market that has an upright refrigerator; turn around from the fridge and march straight back towards a wall. The intel is behind a stack of boxes.

10 - Act I The Hunted - After the enemy chopper detects and springs an ambush on the team, you go into a house that will get flashbanged and rushed by enemies. Once you survive that ordeal and leave the house, you will be in the middle of some farm buildings; look for a dwelling with a Russian soda machine next to its entrance. The intel is inside that building. Note you should get the intel before you encounter any attack dogs, unless you just like killing small beasts and yukking it up with your buddies later.

11 - Act I The Hunted - After going through both greenhouses, there is a wreck of a building to your left (when you exit the second greenhouse). Work your way into that building and then go to the small section covered by a sheet metal roof; the intel is in there. If you reach the barn to fight off the enemy chopper with Stingers, you went too far ahead.

12 - Act I War Pig - After your friendly tank runs over the car, check the
multi-level building on the inner corner (it will be on your right side if the
objective marker serves as map-north). The staircase is in a multi-use
building (commerical on the bottom, residential on the top). Check the second floor of the building for the intel.

13 - Act I War Pig - Check the multi-level building on the outer corner --
basically across the street from the previous intel. This building's staircase
is in a dry-cleaning store. Again, it's on the second story.

14 - Act I War Pig - Right before the enemy T-72, you have to storm a building with a machinegun nest. This nest overlooks a short alley filled with civilian cars. Investigate the second story of the "machinegun nest" building for the intel.

15 - Act I Shock and Awe - Once you rendezvous with the advance recon team, check the corners of the room they were holed up in. The intel should be on the second level of their building.

Cyrex
11-07-2007, 03:47 AM
16 - Act I Shock and Awe - After jumping down from the building where the advance recon team was holed up in, check the building directly straight ahead. Like previous intels, check the second story of that building. It's in a closet if you're honestly lost.

17 - Act II Safehouse - After clearing the forest (which takes all the five
seconds of your life), check the first building you see -- it's next to the
church and has a satellite dish attached to it. As before, check the second
level of the house for the intel.

18 - Act II Safehouse - Check the building next to the water tower. It is in
one of the restaurant booths on the first floor.

19 - Act II All Gillied Up - Atop the ladder in the church. Let the allied
sniper take the lead so he can open the door for you. Otherwise, there's no
way in. Get the intel quickly before the chopper appears, or you may not be able to get to it later.

20 - Act II All Gillied Up - Mid-way through the container maze, a makeshift camp full of terrorists will have intel on a table made from 55 gallon drums.If you want the intel, you may have to kill the enemies if you are not able to sneak by them. Note if you enter the next area and start sneaking under the trucks, you may not be able to go back and grab this intel.

21 - Act II All Gillied Up - After sneaking under the trucks, you come to a
building with an enemy sniper on a fire escape. Brain (headshot) the sniper and check the top of the fire escape for a small room with the intel.

22 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - After downing the enemy chopper, you need to carry your allied NPC to the extraction point. During this sequence, you will enter a building to attempt to lose your pursuers. Fight off the terrorists and attack dogs inside. Once you leave that building, locate the gray fire escape on that building and grab the intel at the top. You need to hurry back down before the timer (or your ally) expires.

23 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - Carry the allied NPC "McMillian" to the
Pripyat ferris wheel but do not place him on the highlighted spot on the hill yet; you need to scout around this area so you know where to go once enemies appear and general mayhem occurs. Put the ferris wheel behind your character and look for a side street towards the southeast (use your HUD compass). There should be a non-descript (closed) door to a sad looking Communist Russian apartment building. This door will open later during the firefight (enemies are spawned from there). Place the allied NPC at the spot on the hill and prepare for hordes of enemies. Once enemy choppers appear to fast-rope troops, the aforementioned door will be open. Head into that room now and grab the intel on the floor. If you are having difficulty grabbing this intel, you can always stage select and use the easiest (Recruit) difficulty to survive the enemy onslaught.

24 - Act II Sins of the Father - After securing the diner, you will enter a
Russian diner. Immediately check the tables to your left (upon entering) to grab the intel. Once the screen fades for "uniform change", you cannot get this intel.

25 - Act II Sins of the Father - After the target flees into a Russian
village, the team stays behind to do rear guard while you pursue the target into a side alley. Your chase leads to an area which is covered by several snipers and many terrorists on the ground. A red dumpster and a green car signifies where you can go left (suicide) or right (flanking route). Take a right at that fork and look for a side staircase leading up to a house room. A few terrorists will be in there (it is a kitchen of sorts). The intel is on the table. Grab it quickly and continue your pursuit.

26 - Act III Ultimatum - After destroying the power tower, your team will
infiltrate a Russian base. Pass through the breach in the wall and follow the allied NPCs through the motor pool. Across the base's courtyard, there is a large room where a majority of the enemies will come from (it's basically their spawn point). Fight into it and turn right. The intel is in a small partition to the side.

27 - Act III All In - After destroying the first enemy BMP but before going
past the silo's gate, check the alleyway behind the building to the gate's
right. The intel is at the end of the alley by some weapons.

28 - Act III All In - Once inside the silo base, there are three missile tanks
(not BMPs - those are your targets) parked in the base. Align your map with compass (true) north and use your main HUD compass to identify the
southernmost missile tank. South of that missile tank, there are three
buildings on your map (when you pause and check your mini-map). Investigate the center southern building (it will be an army warehouse) for intel just lying on the floor. Quickly grab it and get out of there before the enemy choppers shred everything.

29 - Act III No Fighting in the War Room - Follow the ally NPC "Price" and
drop into the locker/shower/bathroom facilities. Exit that area and you find
you can take the left or right; take the left route so you come across a
darkened meeting room when the hallway starts to angle (the right goes to the base's kitchen and is a longer way around). The intel is inside the dark meeting room (left route).

30 - Act III No Fighting in the War Room - Once you breach the wall to get into the launch control room, go straight ahead, up the stairs to your left, and look for a small meeting room that has the intel on a table within. Time should be tight, but a checkpoint occurs just before blowing the wall, giving you (technically) infinite chances to re-attempt your search. Note you can probably abort the launch and then grab the intel, if time is really tight.

Video Guide and Screenshots for questionable ones http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360...10716274177079 (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?releaseId=20070214121220634011&articleId=20071107162426607016&sectionId=1006&pageId=2007110716274177079)

Impulse2119
11-07-2007, 03:54 AM
Nice find. I will be sure to come back to this thread once i have the game!!

Bulletinmybrain
11-07-2007, 04:40 AM
Thank you now i only need to go do a recruit mission all the way through once i finish the bonus mission and get the tvs while I'm at it yay

Slane
11-07-2007, 05:24 AM
Awesome was hoping someone had one of these ups, nearly done with the game first time through do it a second on Recruit to grab these and a few others I missed before starting Veteran.

lostmotiv
11-07-2007, 03:42 PM
thx for this, gonna make finding those intel alot easier now

andyc83
11-07-2007, 03:43 PM
Thanks man!

zOwnerofallz
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Very nice find, but I already missed a bunch of these. Looks like I'll have to run through the campaign again to get these.

Cyrex
11-07-2007, 10:20 PM
sticky please :) ya krazie i know that you look at this forum

SaNcTuS
11-08-2007, 02:05 AM
thanks for the guide! i knew it somebody was going to make it soon. I got to it a little too late(I'm currently on Ghilled up)

Seems like i'll have to run through this on recruit to collect the ones i've missed so far.

DutchHooligan
11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
super....... saves me a lot of time :D

James03
11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?releaseId=20070214121220634011&articleId=20071107162426607016&sectionId=1006&pageId=2007110716274177079

Video guide with screenshots too if anyone needs it :)

JC
11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
thanks!

Tagged

SaNcTuS
11-09-2007, 02:18 AM
bump, Thead is almost on second page.

8 more intel things to go! (mostly from act 1, grr)

roy1751
11-09-2007, 02:14 PM
bump, Thead is almost on second page.

8 more intel things to go! (mostly from act 1, grr)

No worries, there is a link to this thread in the guide.

pongsifu
11-09-2007, 02:25 PM
For the last intel on One Shot One Kill you can't stand near the door or it won't open. At least it wouldn't for me. I had to replay the whole mission :P

benbam87
11-09-2007, 11:45 PM
do they count if you get them in different difficulty lvls? I'm sorry if someone said it before but i couldn't see it

zam
11-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Do they all need to be taken in one playthrough or can I go back to a level and grab ones that I missed?

roy1751
11-10-2007, 04:03 AM
Do they all need to be taken in one playthrough or can I go back to a level and grab ones that I missed?

The game keeps track of the ones you already got... I'm playing through again on Vet and the ones I already picked up are not present, and any new ones add to the counter from the previuos playthrough.

xIIlucidianIIx
11-10-2007, 04:46 AM
If pretty sure that some achivements cannot be unlocked on recruit. I tried your show sucks a few times on recruit with no luck, Im running through it again on regular to see if it unlocks...

Yeah, I just did Your Show Sucks on regular and it unlocked, don't waste your time trying it on recruit. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, but im pretty sure :P)

Devinant
11-10-2007, 02:21 PM
If pretty sure that some achivements cannot be unlocked on recruit. I tried your show sucks a few times on recruit with no luck, Im running through it again on regular to see if it unlocks...

Yeah, I just did Your Show Sucks on regular and it unlocked, don't waste your time trying it on recruit. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, but im pretty sure :P)

You're wrong mate. I got 'Your Show Sucks' on recruit. The difficulty doesn't matter at all.

x_Silxx_x
11-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Nice! Got most of the intel myself, but this guide helped find the last few. Got 1000G now! :woop:

xIIlucidianIIx
11-10-2007, 07:25 PM
You're wrong mate. I got 'Your Show Sucks' on recruit. The difficulty doesn't matter at all.

OK, thanks for the correction. I must have just missed a few when I ran through on recruit.

N1TEFLY
11-10-2007, 07:41 PM
I've got 29 of the intels now.
But i can't get 23!

The door just doesn't open, even when i wait till the rescue chopper comes.
I've been through the level nearly 20 times on recruit, regular and hardened, so i know it's nothing to do with difficulty.

I hope someone can help me cos it's getting really frustrating.

GonePostal77
11-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the list.

Jumnious
11-11-2007, 02:49 AM
Awesome job man!

This is good use.

Swordyh
11-11-2007, 03:45 AM
I am stuck at 29 and cant find the 30th, I've gone through all the locations for twice and I also watched the video guide but still can't find the last intel, this is frustrating... on the other forum I have read someone's post which says that he picked up an intel but got no achievement,however the intel was gone and he lost the achievement forever. I tried to delet the game save but it seems that the intel information is stored in the gamer profile... anyone encountered the same issue? I have every other achievements including the mile high club, but I can't get 1000, this is really depressing me..

roy1751
11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
But i can't get 23!

I've been through the level nearly 20 times on recruit, regular and hardened, so i know it's nothing to do with difficulty.

For me it opened when I was hanging out behind the ferris wheel when I was getting it on easy difficulty. However when I hung around that building being cheap for passing it on Veteran, it never opened. I'd say fire up the level on easy and run around a bit maybe some line needs to be triggered. Hope that helps.

Darth Odan
11-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Can you pick up the intel and quit the mission?

Dstrukt
11-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Can you pick up the intel and quit the mission?

Yes. The game logs your intel immediately after you pick it up. This can be verified by picking up a piece of intel, dying, leading to you respawning at an earlier checkpoint (before you picked up the intel). Return to where the aforementioned piece of intel was and it won't be there.

SuperchargedNL
11-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks for putting this up here, got the achievement yesterday because of this guide! :woop:

ClutchPapi34
11-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Very nice... However, i am going to have to go through campaign again to get these.

Parkerktm
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Can you go through the game twice, what I mean is can you go through the game and get as much intel and then start the game over, or will it not carry over. Could you do this with the same misson??

Dstrukt
11-11-2007, 07:42 PM
The intel carries over

PaleGringo
11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
For me it opened when I was hanging out behind the ferris wheel when I was getting it on easy difficulty. However when I hung around that building being cheap for passing it on Veteran, it never opened. I'd say fire up the level on easy and run around a bit maybe some line needs to be triggered. Hope that helps.

Indeed so. Try this one out:

1. Go through it on Recruit or Regular.
2. Drop off McMillan at his little camper spot behind the wheel
3. During his 30 second wait before he signals the Seaknight, sprint back to the area you just came from. There's a similar door on this corner that is also a spawn point at the end of a side alley. Wait out the checkpoint and helo drop here, until its about 1000 meters out.
4. Sprint back towards the other door that has the intel, and it should now be open, for the easy grab.

That method ^^^ worked for me. Hope it helps you too,

mitchell751
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM
AWESOME!! just what i was looking for. these laptops are harder to find then you think. But atleast they're easier to find then the COG tags in gears were.

H20 chaotic xc
11-12-2007, 03:30 AM
thanks for the list cyrex im from mass myself

DyolfKnip
11-12-2007, 04:31 AM
Thank god for forums! and the ppl out there willing to do all the work. thanks man.

Baggers
11-12-2007, 09:22 PM
hmm..

I seemed to of locked my achievement after messing about with a few of the cheats, before getting a bit of intel in the same mission. I'm now on 19 pieces of intel, without my achievement for getting 15.

I'm guessing the intel wont be there to pickup again now that I already have it. Any ideas on how to correct this so I can get the achievements?

benbam87
11-13-2007, 12:30 AM

Yeah i did it on recruit as well so it doesn't matter you just proberbly missed one or something like that

benbam87
11-13-2007, 02:14 AM
Thanks a million i finally got all of them. Yay for me lol

Parkerktm
11-13-2007, 03:25 AM
so like i isaid early can you just do the same mission over 30 times and get that intel???? I think someone already clarified that It carrys over from campaign or campaign?? Is that correct?? Verification??

Dstrukt
11-13-2007, 03:53 AM
Yes it has been mentioned plenty of times throughout this thread. The intel carries over.

N1TEFLY
11-13-2007, 02:00 PM

3. During his 30 second wait before he signals the Seaknight, sprint back to the area you just came from. There's a similar door on this corner that is also a spawn point at the end of a side alley. Wait out the checkpoint and helo drop here, until its about 1000 meters out.
4. Sprint back towards the other door that has the intel, and it should now be open, for the easy grab.

Thanks to both roy1751 and PaleGringo, I finally got my last intel. :woop:

Tiberian
11-13-2007, 04:05 PM

Yeah i got "Your Show Sucks" on recruit as well (just for the pure speed at which you can do that level), he probably missed one of the TV's on his first play through.

Going to go back and get all the intels once i've completed it on vet.

floydy23
11-13-2007, 04:49 PM
But i can't get 23!

:woop:23 completed :woop:

You have 2 make sure the enemys are rapelling down otherwise it wont open. I also done this on recriut :)

p4in redefined
11-13-2007, 09:16 PM
thanks all done now. right on to veteran then my game will be finished.

Dooode
11-13-2007, 10:49 PM
got 29/30 and played through the story 3 times now!!! first on veteran, getting only 8/30, again on recruit getting 29/30 while I was sure that I got every intel the second time around. played a third time with video guide to intel locations and there was none to be found.

I've never used any cheats so I really don't know whats the problem. got the ach for 15/30 already, but the game still says there's one missing. sadly, there's no laptop to be found. even got the tricky one in "one shot one kill".

sugesstions? hints?

I would play through it once more, fresh from the start, with every intel in place. but there seems to be no way of resetting this. sucks...

Dstrukt
11-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Boot up each level and bring up the cheats menu in the options. It should give you an indication to any remaining intel left in the level.

Dooode
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
haha, thats what I just did...and luckily the ach wasn't glitched for me. I just overlooked the laptop in the dark meeting room in "no fighting in the war room". but thanks. :)

cathXoXlic
11-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Nice guide. Thanks a lot for that.

Blind x360a
11-14-2007, 02:37 AM
After you get the intel can you quit?

Or do you have to finish the mission?

EDIT: Nvm, seen the questioned was already asked. Sorry skipped over it.

D e 5 t R u C t
11-14-2007, 02:50 AM
How long does it take to find these lol

x DoMiNaTioN xX
11-14-2007, 03:44 AM
Great Guide :uzi:

floydy23
11-14-2007, 10:10 PM
[quote=Cyrex;465872]Found this on IGN

6 - Act I Charlie Don't Surf - After clearing the first building (the
terrorist training building) and getting orders to retake the TV station,
there will be some intense house-to-house fighting. Place the TV station
marker so it serves as "map-north". There is a wide street in front of the
station; before crossing it completely, head "map-east" (along the main road) and take out a terrorist sniping post. The intel you want is on the second floor of that sniping post.

i cannot find this 1? any ideas..? were is the sniper post?

thenightmare
11-15-2007, 02:25 PM
kick ass man, I needed a good list of locations on these damn intel spots. Thanks for the time of making the post

RavenBlackthorn
11-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Yes. The game logs your intel immediately after you pick it up. This can be verified by picking up a piece of intel, dying, leading to you respawning at an earlier checkpoint (before you picked up the intel). Return to where the aforementioned piece of intel was and it won't be there.

Yeah, unlike the TV's that are back up and running after you die while going for the Your Show Sucks Achievement, Intel gets locked in ASAP. I've seen Intel and been like "Oh sweet, lemme grab that!" BAM--Dead. Respawn, gone. So, thankfully--it locks it in right away and is not tied to checkpoints.

MopFlop
11-15-2007, 08:21 PM
thank u soo much for this guide. just got the achievement
now have 1000/1000:woop::drunk

fire1811
11-16-2007, 05:12 AM
Great thanks

TeaRunner
11-16-2007, 08:24 AM
I don't get any achievement for getting 15 intels!?!? I now have 29, but the achievement for getting 15 never unlocked?! Any idea what might be the problem? I also nailed ĺ chopper with an rpg, but no achievement from that either :(

fire1811
11-16-2007, 11:21 AM
I don't get any achievement for getting 15 intels!?!? I now have 29, but the achievement for getting 15 never unlocked?! Any idea what might be the problem? I also nailed ĺ chopper with an rpg, but no achievement from that either :(

Do you have any cheats activated?

Trash Man
11-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Great guide Cyrex, thanks for posting it here even if you are not the original author. I found all the intels first time without problems :)

Trash Man
11-16-2007, 04:40 PM
hmm..

I seemed to of locked my achievement after messing about with a few of the cheats, before getting a bit of intel in the same mission. I'm now on 19 pieces of intel, without my achievement for getting 15.

I'm guessing the intel wont be there to pickup again now that I already have it. Any ideas on how to correct this so I can get the achievements?

You could delete you save game data, backing it up first if you so wish and then you should be able to collect all the laptops again.

TeaRunner
11-17-2007, 12:24 AM
yes? Does that change anything?

Trash Man
11-17-2007, 08:34 AM
yes? Does that change anything?

Well, it would allow you to collect the laptop's again.

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
11-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Great mate, The only achievement I need is for the 30 intels! Then I HAVE A 1000 OFF IT :) :) :) :)

NeonDelta
11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
on ALL IN it says it only has 1 intel however this guide says 2

edit] i went back to the level after getting the rest and now it says 1 of 2. thank god for that, now i can get the 30th

RavenBlackthorn
11-19-2007, 07:13 PM

This was the hardest Intel to nab in my opinion because of the finickiness of the door and the timeliness of the grab (you basically get 30 seconds once the rescue chopper comes). It seems that if you hang out in that alleyway, it never opens. Hanging out in this alley never worked for me on Veteran so I would instead hang out behind the bumper cars. Since it is hard enough to even get on the rescue chopper on Veteran (let alone grab the intel) I recommend coming back on Recruit or Normal. It seems that as long as you are not within visual range of the door, it would open. If you hurry, you can grab the intel, than go grab Mac and get on the helo. If you save this Intel till last, you don't have to worry about getting on the chopper at all (the achievement unlocks on pickup of the last intel).

rsxdelerium
11-19-2007, 11:34 PM
You shouldn't have to get on the chopper anyway .. once you pick it up you have it. That's what I've been doing. I went on recruit through the missions to get them all and once I got the last one I quit the mission and selected the next one .. I still have the intel even without finishing the level.

BlackcatS
11-20-2007, 12:23 PM
All of the 30 intel items must found on once play?
i found 17 of them on first play can i use select mission and collect the item i dont get?

Trash Man
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
All of the 30 intel items must found on once play?
i found 17 of them on first play can i use select mission and collect the item i dont get?

Yes you can use the mission select to get the remaining laptops.

jkbd33
11-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Is there any where in the game to see what level you need to get the laptops on?

I have 29 of 30, and I'm not sure where I missed one. I know I have the Ghillies in the mist one, and the one thats in the double doors spawn are by the ferries wheel.

Pigletdude
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Ok i'm missing one last piece of intel, its my last achievment.

Rgghh have no idea.

laundryman
11-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Nice guide. Really helped me (considering I can usually find anything).

TheManners
11-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Helped me get 1000. thanks!

Pavalon
11-22-2007, 11:00 PM
hey...
instead of running trought an whole map start the map , and when in game push start - options - cheats there will be a msg that shows you this :
You have found # of # enemy intel items in this mission.

Cheats are only avialable for those that has finished the game once.

thx for the guide :)

jkbd33
11-23-2007, 02:31 AM
hey...
instead of running trought an whole map start the map , and when in game push start - options - cheats there will be a msg that shows you this :
You have found # of # enemy intel items in this mission.

Cheats are only avialable for those that has finished the game once.

thx for the guide :)

Thanks I beat the game on normal, and veteran. I went through it on veteran with the intel locations by my side. Got to the end and only had 29 of 30. Thanks this will help me find that last one I'm missing.

Now I just need to sky dive to safety on veteran.

sweez
11-24-2007, 06:31 AM

Props to roy1751 and PaleGringo... it took me 3 failed tries before learning about your run around method to get the door to open. Magically, it opened after running around. Also, I found this Youtube video showing when and how to run around... YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Enemy Intel 23chrome://dictionarytip/skin/book.png

GC8SubyDude
11-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the list!

L4mbo93
11-25-2007, 04:49 PM
thanks ima use this :woop:

o0PTIMUS PRIMEo
11-25-2007, 06:18 PM
thanks man this will really help me

Shadow in Zero
11-27-2007, 11:32 PM
thanks huge help huge time saver

Ptbull2020
11-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Thanx for the list helped out a whole bunch!!

aluger
12-02-2007, 01:35 AM
ya i am haveing trouble cuz when i do it and on recuit it doent open it just stays closed so wtf is happening cuz that is the last one i need

marsnello
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Thanks for al the searching!:)

wild dog
12-05-2007, 06:44 AM
Thanks for this, it has just helped me get my 1000

sadiesinner
12-07-2007, 12:08 AM
whats this talk of cheats ?
you can screw up not getting all the achievements?

Baggers
12-08-2007, 01:32 PM
You could delete you save game data, backing it up first if you so wish and then you should be able to collect all the laptops again.

How can I clear the save completely? (Sounds stupid I know, but I just copied my save data onto a separate memory card, removed it and deleted the CoD4 save data from my hard-drive, but when I load up the game it still loads my previous save game with mission select and showing I completed it all on veteran)

MajorHazard91
12-14-2007, 11:27 AM
How can I clear the save completely? (Sounds stupid I know, but I just copied my save data onto a separate memory card, removed it and deleted the CoD4 save data from my hard-drive, but when I load up the game it still loads my previous save game with mission select and showing I completed it all on veteran)

i may sound like an absolute retard but is the memory card still connected? If not then i dont know what the problem is.

purfectionist
12-14-2007, 03:24 PM
if you reloadd your memory card you load back what you have a problem with. Delete your save and "Back up" with the memory card to use later if you want to save it, start the game over completely without loading anything off of the memory card, go get the laptops, unlock the achievment, then if you wish load your origional stuff off of the memory card.

Garfunkle
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
So that's where the very first one is... bah! Now I know where it is, I can get it when I give up on doing NFITWR Veteran.

kiwi18
12-15-2007, 03:16 AM
if you reloadd your memory card you load back what you have a problem with. Delete your save and "Back up" with the memory card to use later if you want to save it, start the game over completely without loading anything off of the memory card, go get the laptops, unlock the achievment, then if you wish load your origional stuff off of the memory card.

thanks for the idea i just followed what you said, worked very well. cheers

superink
12-15-2007, 10:19 PM

exactly, one more way to confirm your latest intel is to
press start button -> select option on the pause menu -> select cheats
then you can see how many intels you've picked up in the current level and in total. it also shows the number of intels in each level. make sure your total number is increasing.

but BE CAREFUL!!! you don't want to enable any cheats before you get all 30 intels. so be attentive and not impatient after you select "cheats" , you may be very surprised when you see the cheats menu, just DON'T PRESS ANY BUTTONS but the D-pad. you can hit downward a few times to highlight the last cheat, which can be enabled with all 30 intel found, so next time when you get here again the highlight part will remain at the same place. (only with 30 intels found this one can be pressed, so basicly you won't immolate the ears and eyes achievement by a wrong pressing.)

superink
12-15-2007, 10:34 PM
I've tried both the recruit and regular difficulty several times but still got no clue of how to get the god-damned door opened.......

what I did was
1. put down the NPC somewhere else but not the his place
2. go "touch" the door (get close to the door)
3. place the NPC to the spot
4. kill the roll-in enemies till the their chopper reinforces show up
5. go to the door again

but I always found the door is still closed...... I wonder what I did wrong...
this is kinda frustrating and of course boring, anyone who had found this intel please help me! thanks

Murbay
12-16-2007, 07:58 PM
OK, I have had a play around for number 23 tonight and think for anybody struggling in future I have found the trigger.

There are 2 spawn doors in the final part of the level. The one thats closed which contains the intel and one further up where the enemy are respawning from anyway. I never waited for any of the helicopters so not sure if that really matters.

After setting Macmillan down, I ran up and past the closed door, ran around the corner so I was facing where the enemy were spawning from and ran up to the open door across from the pool. Once in the corridor there I took out any enemies that followed but no more spawned from there.

Instead, the intel door opened and the enemy were respwaning from there, I ran down and took out the ones in front of me, picked up the intel and quit the game. I think the key is that if you block off one spawn point the other opens. I have done this 4 times now with the same result each time however if I stayed by the wheel, the door never opened for me.

Ios Matthew
12-16-2007, 11:06 PM
I wish i knew that because when ever I picked up an intel I went through the entier level so it took me like 2 days to get all of them.:(

animus84
12-17-2007, 06:53 PM

i must be the thickest guy around atm.. coz im sure im doing this and it keeps loading up my old stuff.. Anyone please help or retype it again and maybe im missing something?

purfectionist
12-17-2007, 08:00 PM
dont "reload" anything Erase your hd and start the game

animus84
12-17-2007, 08:28 PM
but wont erasing HD completely wipe every Other save game File on the Xbox? or can i still Transfer what data i want to keep over to the memory card and put it back on the HD when done? btw thx for replying :D

Edit* - I just wiped my HD again (oh before i carry on i put some Save game data on the memory card before wiping HD since i didnt wanna loose my Darkness data etc..) I wiped the HD and had to get my Xbox live username back again..(which took ages) after i got my Live account back and i checked system Storage and i had nothing in there.. went to play COD4 again in hope everything had been reset but STILL! its all there? i dont even know how that could be possible.. plz help? lol..

purfectionist
12-18-2007, 03:25 PM
well it sounds to me like you did everything right Beyond that I have no clue maybe try it with a different game disc??? I know that doesnt make sense but that is all I can think of. so when you load up COD4 there is no saved game information but the intel items are still not there? I cant imagine that xbox live account would save that sort of information you would think that would be in your memory I would go to the COD4 web page or IW webpage and see if they have an answer there

Sandman1000
12-18-2007, 04:22 PM

very good information

animus84
12-18-2007, 06:17 PM
well it sounds to me like you did everything right Beyond that I have no clue maybe try it with a different game disc??? I know that doesnt make sense but that is all I can think of. so when you load up COD4 there is no saved game information but the intel items are still not there? I cant imagine that xbox live account would save that sort of information you would think that would be in your memory I would go to the COD4 web page or IW webpage and see if they have an answer there

Meh this has kinda annoyed me.. have tried everything and it seems like ur xbox live Gamer tag Saves what u have done even tho u delete the save game files etc.. so dont rlly understand this.. btw thanks for the help Purfectionist... looks like 1 game i wont be able to get 1000 :(

purfectionist
12-18-2007, 06:51 PM
that sucks because the achievments are pretty easy on this game

animus84
12-18-2007, 09:22 PM
that sucks because the achievments are pretty easy on this game

Yeah tell me about it.. found the game in general pretty easy.. even on the hardest Setting had my friend saying it be sickly hard.. tho it wasnt :(.. but my own fault for putting ragtime cheat in.. just made the whole game alot funnier to play lol.. still makes me laugh now :D.. but thx again for all the help or tried to help :)

iskoot
12-19-2007, 03:22 PM
OK, I have had a play around for number 23 tonight and think for anybody struggling in future I have found the trigger.

There are 2 spawn doors in the final part of the level. The one thats closed which contains the intel and one further up where the enemy are respawning from anyway. I never waited for any of the helicopters so not sure if that really matters.

After setting Macmillan down, I ran up and past the closed door, ran around the corner so I was facing where the enemy were spawning from and ran up to the open door across from the pool. Once in the corridor there I took out any enemies that followed but no more spawned from there.

Instead, the intel door opened and the enemy were respwaning from there, I ran down and took out the ones in front of me, picked up the intel and quit the game. I think the key is that if you block off one spawn point the other opens. I have done this 4 times now with the same result each time however if I stayed by the wheel, the door never opened for me.

Has anyone else confirmed this? If so then this could be the answer to the question...and we won't have to talk about deleting saves and such anymore!

SinisterTarheel
12-19-2007, 03:40 PM
still need to get the last 7 intels

alpha305
12-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Many thanks . I really appreciate this thread.

VI JimJam
12-22-2007, 08:53 PM
*note to OP*

The level is not called "The Hunted" it is in fact called "Hunted"

Just if you wanted to be 100% correct, great guide anyway :)

MadcatNL
12-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Great guide, especially the link to the Gamesradar vid is very, very handy. Just got the last one (nr. 23 of course ;)). The vid in this post, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=492969&postcount=78, was great for getting that intel item, might be worth adding to the OP :)

Pezdspencer
12-29-2007, 05:52 AM
Dead on, very easy to follow and in depth guide.

KingBroly
12-30-2007, 06:11 AM
If people are still having problems with intel #23 (in One Shot, One Kill), here's what I say:

You have to go to the path behind the pool (where you see enemies coming from initially) and that should trigger enemies to spawn from the door, thus opening them. This thread is also very helpful, as well as the videos. I'm getting them really quick.

Outlaw
12-30-2007, 06:20 AM
<3 you i found 2 by myself and was wondering if i should find all of them

ThirdeYe
12-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks for posting this list, it was a great help :)

COB Wicker
01-01-2008, 08:25 AM
thxs alot just have to go back and get the ones i missed

Segui2525
01-04-2008, 01:57 AM
I finally got the 23rd one....OMG IT WAS SO IRRITATING!!!!!.......got it while doin veteran.....lmao

LukeP91
01-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks again cyrex

Xfire Grunt
01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Can you get achievements with cheats on? I wanna play and check out "Ragtime Warfare" and stuff like that but I'm feeling lazy and I wonder if I can get the intel at the same time.

Xfire Grunt
01-04-2008, 10:39 PM
If you have XBL Gold all the game saves are tied to that. Its a nice feature (i really like it). If your having trouble just restart the mission?

Sniper Riflez
01-05-2008, 05:19 PM
If you got ot Start -> Options -> Cheats it tells you how many pieces of intel on the level you have, helpfulness :D

Zany Zebra
01-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah... I stil can't get that 23rd piece of intel thanks to the doors that never open..... I wish they were like that one church advertisement I saw.. where "Our doors are always open!"... because this is frustrating.. one piece of intel seperates me from 1000 for CoD4.

purfectionist
01-06-2008, 05:13 PM
if you pick up an intel with cheats on it is lost forever, if you play with cheats dont pick up the intel

X Dboi X
01-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I've finally got all the Intels thanks to the video and the descriptions.

:)

X monkfish69 X
01-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Sweet guide !

I'm currently working through this on Veteran and will go back and pick up stuff on Recruit when I'm done and hopefully be that little bit closer to the 1000g.

Skeets5977
01-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I just finished getting all the intel last night! Thanks for the guide, it really helped out. There were a couple that I know would have taken me forever to find without it.

SoaringEagle
01-07-2008, 10:45 PM
thank u my man, much obliged.

Tyrant100
01-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Do the laptops dissappear forever after you taken them? Because I don't know which intels I got and which I don't.

DTbikerider9
01-10-2008, 05:53 PM
I have 29/30 intel and idk which one i missed! I think it was the one on one shot one kill when the door opens and the intel is on the ground, the door never opened when i replayed the campaign on veteran.....

Alien Nation
01-10-2008, 07:27 PM
a lot of us are visual freaks so here it is, what everyone will love!!

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare All 30 Intel Locations

Skeets5977
01-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Do the laptops dissappear forever after you taken them? Because I don't know which intels I got and which I don't. yes they do disappear, and if you have beaten the game, load a level, pause it, options, cheats, and it will tell you how many you have found in that level. Just don't turn on any cheats.

INSANEKID13
01-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey Man Thanks

tpb
01-12-2008, 11:44 PM
has there been any instances of glitching? i have 29/30 - have been through the walkthrough and just cant find that last one... is there a way to break the game (i havnt used cheats - i didnt even know there was cheats...)

GreenZ28
01-13-2008, 06:21 AM
Good find, I'm halfway through and I'll prolly start going after them now and clean up the ones I missed later.

Drifterx
01-15-2008, 09:31 PM
can these be found in arcade mode? for i have a game sved on "the Bog" on veteren..and i don't want to disturb that,but at the same time i want to get the intel..and veteren takes me a long time to do.. and also.. if you don't have to do the whole level.. the only way to get out of the level is to Save and Quit..which is terrible..once again it will overwrite my saved veteren game.. so can anyone help me on this problem?

Bomber v4
01-16-2008, 12:58 AM
I just got the game yesterday, so this list will really come in handy for me :)

Thanks

Badge Man
01-16-2008, 04:24 PM
I have 27/30 and I went through all of the levels once. :(

Xibalba
01-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Props to roy1751 and PaleGringo... it took me 3 failed tries before learning about your run around method to get the door to open. Magically, it opened after running around.

thanks all of you for helping with #23, I played that part of the level over and over about a dozen times and could not get those doors to open until watching that YouTube video on your post - thanks so much. now on to the last 7...

blackmagic16
01-20-2008, 03:46 PM
29/30....if only there was a video,that worked

EDIT: ok i think i missed the one near the frig on the bog, i couldnt find it using this guide, being that theres 3 stacks of boxes near that frig. Im going to check after this post.So i figured I picked it up on my way though veteran

I used this

Got it 1000/1000 w00t!!!

xBTFx FRAGNiNJA
01-21-2008, 01:53 AM
thts a pretty good guide man thx for the find

antnie
01-21-2008, 02:01 AM
I will come back to this alot when playing to find all of the intel, thanks.

ThaMissinLink
01-25-2008, 02:44 AM
These descriptions coupled with the videos are great...I did half and got bored..but I'll do em tomorrow :D

Thanks guys..

RedBlinky
01-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Enh stupid glitch where the door wont open for the second intel in one shot one kill its bullshit.... So I'm stuck with one intel i can't get...

Lancer Evolution
01-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Its not a glitch. Just run around to the pool and go around the building and come back to the door. It will be open. Make sure the plane has landed first. Also if you camp by the doors and keep waiting it wont open..

headshed101
01-26-2008, 12:26 PM
I have 27/30 and I went through all of the levels once. :(
Start a level on recruit, pause the game and go to options and then cheats. It tells you at the bottom how many intels you have on that level so if you're reading 1 of 2 intels found you know you didn't pick one up during that mission. Rinse and repeat for all missions till you find your last few. HTH

Used this guide last night and now have the intels achievements. Thanks to all who posted.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
01-26-2008, 06:59 PM
yes they do disappear, and if you have beaten the game, load a level, pause it, options, cheats, and it will tell you how many you have found in that level. Just don't turn on any cheats. Thanks i hate going back to replay the same level just to know i already got it...

X Ser1al X
01-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Very nice. All 1000 points for CoD4 :woop:

zFerus
01-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Sweet Guide Bro!

Gavintaft433
02-01-2008, 01:17 AM
I have all the Intel (so easy to get) i found my last in Act 3

Quiet Killda 102
02-06-2008, 11:37 PM
holy #$@ this forum has alot of replies!

Quiet Killda 102
02-06-2008, 11:38 PM
O, nevermind this is veiws lol

xENVxGAMERSKREW
02-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Please edit your posts so you don't double post.

Gwizz
02-09-2008, 05:18 AM
so i accidently turned a cheat on and picked up my last intel, it said 30/30 but i dont have it unlocked and didnt get the achievement. is there anyway i can go back and get the last intel so i can get the achievement? such as deleting the memory on my xbox for just cod4?

I just tried deleting the saved memory for COD4, still had achievements for the game and no intels in the game

Adam Miller
02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the list, helped a lot. No more intel items to worry about now. :)

FoxRacing1234
02-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Awesome! Got it! Thanks!

Onimysta
02-13-2008, 12:17 AM
Just completed it on veteran woot! But I still have 1 intel I missed somewhere... :\ well I was getting all the intel on vet so it would be easier to miss one somewhere... meh anyway now to smash all those gay tv's :D thanks for the guide ;)

sdito
02-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Please Help!

I can't get the achievement of 15- and 30Intel.. I've played with cheats sometimes.. (really stupid, I know).. How can I get these achievements?..

Thnx a lot!

Hurricane x360a
02-15-2008, 03:51 AM
u can go to youtube.com too

Hurricane x360a
02-15-2008, 03:52 AM
these intels were so easy but gave me a headache

The_Elite_Gamer708
02-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Thanks a million man, once I finish the game on Veteran finding all of the intel will be my last goal.

The_Elite_Gamer708
02-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Oh and for Sdito,unfortunately I can't give you a direct answer. :(

dusty619atm
02-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Cheers for this one :) Got mine the other night by using this page! can't believe some that i missed haha i must have walked straight past them!! wooo

Lukee666
02-18-2008, 08:29 PM
i got all thirty of these but didnt f****ng relise that i had a cheat on ive tried deleating the game but its still there i doubt i'll every be able to get this achievements nowhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gifhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

Rifle Elite
02-18-2008, 08:36 PM
i got all thirty of these but didnt f****ng relise that i had a cheat on ive tried deleating the game but its still there i doubt i'll every be able to get this achievements nowhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gifhttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif

So there arent any intels anymore? That sucks the only way to get the achievements now is to dlelete your whole save data. But you will lose all your achievements i think. Im not sure though.

hellomynameisjosh
02-18-2008, 08:38 PM
these helped a lot. i found it more convenient though, just looking at the vids on youtube.

II MO 3 II
02-19-2008, 09:41 PM
I am having the same exact problem, i played through the campaign on Veteran and hung out around that building and the door never opened, I then tried hanging around the ferris wheel on recruit and the door still won't open, i tried a third time and ran around the entire area in front of the ferris wheel and it still won't open, does anyone know what i could do to make it work?????

papochini
02-20-2008, 09:40 AM
I am having the same exact problem, i played through the campaign on Veteran and hung out around that building and the door never opened, I then tried hanging around the ferris wheel on recruit and the door still won't open, i tried a third time and ran around the entire area in front of the ferris wheel and it still won't open, does anyone know what i could do to make it work?????
What you need to do is run back by the place where the empty pool is there you'll find a similar door open enter it and just walk all over and then return and the door with the intel will be open i've tried it several times for a lot of my friends and i can say it works

papochini
02-20-2008, 09:43 AM
and for all the guys that got an intel while playing with the cheats active all i can says is erase your save data maybe that helps other than that it sucks that because of a stupid cheat you are now missing an achievement that's why i ratter have a game with cheats that unlock achievements than a game that messes your achievements for trying something that was build into the game

HizSweetLadii
02-21-2008, 08:09 PM
can this also be done in arcade mode??????

itsmeFAMOUS
02-21-2008, 09:33 PM
I read somewhere *not here* that theres an easier way to get the intels.
Dont quote me but it said find the intel thats the closest to the start of a certain level *cant remember level* then after getting it nade yourself, since you killed yourself it still counts as an intel but will always appear? Have yet to try this out and was wondering if its true..i think im around 19/30 so was hoping this works, any help is appreciated.

Evil_Snow_Man
02-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I read somewhere *not here* that theres an easier way to get the intels.
Dont quote me but it said find the intel thats the closest to the start of a certain level *cant remember level* then after getting it nade yourself, since you killed yourself it still counts as an intel but will always appear? Have yet to try this out and was wondering if its true..i think im around 19/30 so was hoping this works, any help is appreciated.

I never heard of the grenade method, wouldn't be hard to find out. I know there is a way with using a Hex Editor for the PS3 version... That is all I have heard of.

EliteKillr
02-22-2008, 05:58 AM
Thanks for the guide. It helped me finally get all 1,000 gamerscore.

BIGToMo27
02-23-2008, 02:07 AM
My stupid self put on cheats on for numbers 10-15 intels and now i'm at 28 and yet to receive the achivement. DO I have to delete my save data and go through story mode again? or is there easier way.

EDIT: I deleted my save form my hard drive and It still says i have all of the the mission done on veteran with the 28 achivements still there.

Kamaro
03-02-2008, 02:52 PM

thanks a lot! this was my last intel and the damn door wouldn't open...

D.scream
03-03-2008, 08:41 PM
sorry if this has been posted already to lazy to look through :P
On missions check in options if you already have the intel just to save you looking through the level once more

Quiet Killda 102
03-04-2008, 03:43 AM
"23 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - Carry the allied NPC "McMillian" to the
Pripyat ferris wheel but do not place him on the highlighted spot on the hill yet; you need to scout around this area so you know where to go once enemies appear and general mayhem occurs. Put the ferris wheel behind your character and look for a side street towards the southeast (use your HUD compass). There should be a non-descript (closed) door to a sad looking Communist Russian apartment building. This door will open later during the firefight (enemies are spawned from there). Place the allied NPC at the spot on the hill and prepare for hordes of enemies. Once enemy choppers appear to fast-rope troops, the aforementioned door will be open. Head into that room now and grab the intel on the floor. If you are having difficulty grabbing this intel, you can always stage select and use the easiest (Recruit) difficulty to survive the enemy onslaught."

These doors won't open!!! I have tried thid 5 times now. They will never open! Do i have to stay by the other guy with me the entire time or what???

EDIT: nvm, the opened on my 7th try

ALGOPHOBIA
03-06-2008, 05:07 PM
"23 - Act II One Shot, One Kill - Carry the allied NPC "McMillian" to the
Pripyat ferris wheel but do not place him on the highlighted spot on the hill yet; you need to scout around this area so you know where to go once enemies appear and general mayhem occurs. Put the ferris wheel behind your character and look for a side street towards the southeast (use your HUD compass). There should be a non-descript (closed) door to a sad looking Communist Russian apartment building. This door will open later during the firefight (enemies are spawned from there). Place the allied NPC at the spot on the hill and prepare for hordes of enemies. Once enemy choppers appear to fast-rope troops, the aforementioned door will be open. Head into that room now and grab the intel on the floor. If you are having difficulty grabbing this intel, you can always stage select and use the easiest (Recruit) difficulty to survive the enemy onslaught."

These doors won't open!!! I have tried thid 5 times now. They will never open! Do i have to stay by the other guy with me the entire time or what???

EDIT: nvm, the opened on my 7th try

for anyone else who is having this problem, and easier way to make sure they spawn there is when they say enemy helicopters are inbound, run to the back left building where the ground troops were spawning previously, this forces them to spawn in the building with the intel, thus opening that door for you. Good luck!

BIGToMo27
03-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Sorry for another post, but no one is helping me!

I have all 30 intels and only got the 30 achievement. I know I had cheats on from 10-15 so I delete my Call of Duty 4 saves on my hardrive, but when I go to play COD 4 it automaically reloads my old save somehow MAJOR HELP PLEASE!

Hansophobia
03-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Thanks for posting this, it has helped me finished getting all of the achievements.

pined5551
03-09-2008, 05:00 PM
How do u check if u got intels on any missions in the options menu

Ingles
03-10-2008, 07:00 AM
This was the hardest Intel to nab in my opinion because of the finickiness of the door and the timeliness of the grab (you basically get 30 seconds once the rescue chopper comes). It seems that if you hang out in that alleyway, it never opens. Hanging out in this alley never worked for me on Veteran so I would instead hang out behind the bumper cars. Since it is hard enough to even get on the rescue chopper on Veteran (let alone grab the intel) I recommend coming back on Recruit or Normal. It seems that as long as you are not within visual range of the door, it would open. If you hurry, you can grab the intel, than go grab Mac and get on the helo. If you save this Intel till last, you don't have to worry about getting on the chopper at all (the achievement unlocks on pickup of the last intel).

Ok... So you didn't look at the doors at all, correct? And when you say bumper cars, are you talking about the two broken down ones by the fence or in the actual bumper car amusement ride? Also... Is it as soon as they rescue chopper lands that you take off running for the Intel? Thank you. This is one of my last ones as it is for many others it seems, and it's just really aggravating! :mad:

Edit: N/M I got it! :) I just went to the area where you first came from, the empty pool with the dogs and kept killing the guys that were spawning from there. I noticed that a lot of people starting spawning from the direction that the door was in and sure enough, it was now open! Thanks for all the help guys!

Zero Til Death
03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Yeh Man! That Second Damn One Shot One Kill Intel The Doors Would Not Open! But Thanks For The Tips About Running Back To The Pool. It Worked

janzy
03-13-2008, 10:28 PM
But i can't get 23!

I had the same problem, check out the video in this link, it worked for me. http://www.mahalo.com/Call_of_Duty_4_Enemy_Intel_23

Halo Harvey
03-16-2008, 02:07 PM
hey everyone,

i have 29 intel items!!!! and i could see which one i missed so i deleted my saved game and was going to use this guide, but when i started it, there was no intel on crew expandable...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!
i relly want my 1000 on COD4 seeing as a completed it on verteran!!!!!!!!!

please help me!

cod4gamer
03-16-2008, 05:17 PM
i cant get the last on on one shot one kill the door wont open 4 some reason

Killswitch9000
03-17-2008, 02:30 PM

Thanks a lot for that mate, I had done this mission about 5 times without the door opening but this worked a treat!!

BuildTheBoost
03-19-2008, 06:35 PM

I was having trouble getting this intel, the door would never open. I tried your method and worked perfectly. Thanks.

RogueVasion
03-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Well, I need about 27 more, lol! :D

I will start to work on these tomorrow, could use some gamerscore...Thanks for the find, Cyrex!!! :)

wigidywaxa
03-22-2008, 04:07 PM
I've just started on them too and this guide is great. Thanks!

DirtyD187U
03-24-2008, 12:34 AM
Thanks good jod on the guide.

RENWICKFTM
03-26-2008, 09:57 PM
This Guide is very helpful, thank you. i now have the achievements for both of them, lol

wigidywaxa
03-28-2008, 05:51 PM
I've finally got them all. This guide was very helpful...thanks!

toycat
03-29-2008, 05:16 AM
i need to get 15 more intel ill i have them all :)

DirtyD187U
03-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks man that helped out a lot and good job on the guide!

bodomchaos
04-01-2008, 12:37 AM
haha awesome. nevermind, i got it. this was really helpful

Gumby™
04-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Thanks so much for the guide!
I got the two achievements a couple of minutes ago thanks to this!
:)

SabreOscar
04-03-2008, 06:41 AM
Would just like to say thank you for this. I was able to get 1000/1000 tonight with the help of this guide

KingMax15
04-05-2008, 12:12 PM
I had the same problem, check out the video in this link, it worked for me. http://www.mahalo.com/Call_of_Duty_4_Enemy_Intel_23

Thanks for that video I couldn't get the last intel till I watched this.

Thanks for the guide also helped me get my 1000! :D

SpiderGutz
04-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Yeh the door didnt open for me so i had to go through it like 5 times before it did lol

blisssss
04-08-2008, 07:20 PM
great post thank you!!!

bdg7884
04-09-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks for the guide... I couldnt get that stupid one with the door until I looked at the end of this post. Finally got them all! Thanks!

ShadowzKiller
04-09-2008, 11:08 PM
I just got my 1000/1000 - anyone having problems with intel number 23, like me, wait for the choppers to arrive, then run to the empty swimming pool, wait there until guys run at you, then go the door. It should be opened. At least, this is what worked for me.

lelle
04-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Thank you for the help! :)

Frijolie
04-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Thank you for this guide. It helped me immensely! Keep up the good work...

kovenant
05-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Thanks a lot for that mate, I had done this mission about 5 times without the door opening but this worked a treat!!

hmm... odd.. workd for me first try.

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/reject444.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/reject444)

Colossus033
05-23-2008, 01:49 AM
thank you Cyrex.... this list was soo helpful!!!!! and also thanks for whoever made the video in the guide.... thanks
:woop::woop::woop::woop:

twofacedmonster
05-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Thanks, this oughta make it easier.

Phatpug
06-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Helped out sooo much. I just got 1000/1000 in this game. *CHEERS* :drunk

quickhhh
06-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks man!

SgtJohnson_2007
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Okay for number 23, the door won't open for me at all. I wait until the copters come, then wait for my copter to come but still nothing. Can someone help me with this? PM me if you know why its not opening. :(

Dspenny
06-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Oh awesome thanks, I was just about to unlock the Intel achievements, but needed some guidance to where they could be :) .

Thanks.

Sixx Shooter
06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks for all the help I now have all Intel, and with your guide it was as easy as......... well you get the point thanks

thexman75
06-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Hy guys, can anybody explain me why when I get an intel it write me on screen

1 of 45
2 of 45 ecc ecc

instead of

1 of 30
2 of 30...........???????????? :eek::eek::eek:

How is it possible...? The total amount of intels is 30..? Or 45..? :confused::confused::confused:

haylow360freak
06-23-2008, 01:31 PM
hey i got all of these a while ago but never got the achievement because infinity ward made the game retarded... i picked up the 30th piece and didn't get the achievement because i had the cheat on that turns enemies into tires. i talked to microsoft and they said to go to infinity ward. SO, i did, but they won't reply to this email info@infinityward.com . so im just wondering if anybody else knows another way to contact them.

haylow360freak
06-23-2008, 01:32 PM
:confused:i thought there were only 30:confused:

xshalashaskax
06-24-2008, 05:11 AM
hey i got all of these a while ago but never got the achievement because infinity ward made the game retarded... i picked up the 30th piece and didn't get the achievement because i had the cheat on that turns enemies into tires. i talked to microsoft and they said to go to infinity ward. SO, i did, but they won't reply to this email info@infinityward.com . so im just wondering if anybody else knows another way to contact them.

I have the same problem... except I didnt receive the achievement for finding 15 intels... but it gave me the achievement for finding all 30
It makes no sense, but I guess I had a cheat on for boredom when I picked up the 15th one
I also emailed infinityward's support but all they did is forward the same complaint I just filled out back to me... =( 980 points sucks

Crazy Best
07-05-2008, 09:30 AM
On the "One Shot, One Kill" mission, the second intel that is behind the white door on the ferris wheel part of the mission, it does not open. It stays closed even when the helicopter arrives. What to do?

Dox Almighty
07-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks, huge time saver - got em all on first play-thru on veteran.

Much obliged, kind sir.

Der Nacho
07-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Has anyone else confirmed this? If so then this could be the answer to the question...and we won't have to talk about deleting saves and such anymore!

Definitley confirmed

Der Nacho
07-12-2008, 06:19 AM
On the "One Shot, One Kill" mission, the second intel that is behind the white door on the ferris wheel part of the mission, it does not open. It stays closed even when the helicopter arrives. What to do?

Check on page three, one of the posts says to drop Mac on his spot, then go around the corner from the pool (you dropped down and headed right to enter the area, all you have to do is pass this opening), you'll see a door on the right with a fence in front of you. wait till he says "TANGOS IN SIGHT", turn around and head for the other door, it'll be opened. watch out for baddies, the'll be on the ground, and near the door.

j schnitz
07-14-2008, 03:54 AM
thanks for the guide! defiantly im going to use it

xGPOx AfRoNinja
07-14-2008, 07:37 AM
But i can't get 23!

I thought that i missed it, too. it is REALLY last minute. You cant finish the misson unless you are really fast, its almost impossible. But, yes, the door does eventually open. Good Luck!

itsmatt338
07-20-2008, 10:56 PM
I was having trouble getting this intel, the door would never open. I tried your method and worked perfectly. Thanks.

It annoyed me how to door never opened. Then I tried this and it actually worked. Kudos for you! :Bounce:

DTwirler
07-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks for this guide, it was a great help. Though it turned out #29 was the one I was missing for the longest time. I felt so stupid after I found it (*DUH!!*)

DrizztDourden43
08-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Awesome guide, thanks for sharing!

Figgsy91
08-02-2008, 02:48 PM
This'll help when I get the GOTY edition. Again. Not the GOTY edition obviously. = ] :p

frickyfrak
08-06-2008, 01:05 AM
ive tired this at leat 20 times and never the door comes open i even wait by the ferris wheel but it never opens to me. i try everything

please help

snipingheadshot
08-06-2008, 02:17 AM
ive tired this at leat 20 times and never the door comes open i even wait by the ferris wheel but it never opens to me. i try everything

please help

YouTube - COD4 - Intel 23 How To

Jedi ObiJoe
08-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey, Thanks for the guide. I was missing one pc of intel (# 29) Got it now and the achievement for all 30. Now all I'm missing is Mile High Club...:(

That map is kicking my ass! At least 50 tries now. Oh well, got to do it. You really have to earn a few of these achievement! Thanks again for your help.

Ciconte
08-17-2008, 02:39 AM
Thanks man.

Muasi
08-17-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks for this, extremely helpful!

Reaper_Grim
08-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Sweet video. Hopefully that will work...does it matter what difficulty setting you're on?

BruceMcGoose
08-26-2008, 01:34 AM

all 30 intel shown in a vid
found it useful when there was one left, and I couldn't pick it out from the descriptions
(turns out it was the one in the house you rescue Nikolai from.. no idea how I manged to miss that :O )

iCe-b0mB
08-26-2008, 02:17 PM
finally got the achievement thanks to the guide ..... kudos to everyone who contributed ! :)

adrenaline1983
08-30-2008, 07:15 AM
Fantastic walk-through. Thanks.
Now I just have a couple levels to finish off on veteran for the 100% achievement.

BringTheRain112
09-02-2008, 10:37 PM
nice find. thank you

longdillon1
09-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the guide. Could not and would not have done it without it. I beat the game in feb and just got around to beating it.
Thanks everybody.

BERTxTHExFLIRT
09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Very nice find, but I already missed a bunch of these. Looks like I'll have to run through the campaign again to get these.
wow guys u only played this game once??!!??
i mustve beat this game 5 times on each level of difficulty
thx tho i fouind that last pice of info thc to man :)
also how do u get ur gamertag on here??

rdrunr89
09-15-2008, 05:50 PM
All-- I'm having a problem finding these two. I know they are probably the simpler ones. Is this before the part where the tank turns the corner towards the end? I'm confused on the buildings. I did find the last one in the level. Thanks.

12 - Act I War Pig - After your friendly tank runs over the car, check the
multi-level building on the inner corner (it will be on your right side if the
objective marker serves as map-north). The staircase is in a multi-use
building (commerical on the bottom, residential on the top). Check the second floor of the building for the intel.

13 - Act I War Pig - Check the multi-level building on the outer corner --
basically across the street from the previous intel. This building's staircase
is in a dry-cleaning store. Again, it's on the second story.

kndy
09-15-2008, 09:02 PM
i cant find the first intel on one shot one kill.... i watched videos but they start in a vague spot.

KrAzY xJiMmYx
09-17-2008, 01:32 PM
nice man, the only achievements i need for 1k.

Dodgekfc
09-17-2008, 06:14 PM
i have already found 15 with out using this so this will help thanks

ITS OVER 9000
09-19-2008, 08:17 AM
i kind of screwed this up now i have 26/30 pieces collected and i have done all the other achievments, one problem i collected the intel in a random manner i got the ones scattered around the level and some from memory so now i dont know which i have missing is there a way i could check or do i have to start from the beginning to make it clear i did not use cheats to collect any of the intel so my file is clean.

Stewie Griffin2
09-19-2008, 12:32 PM
It's not cheating if you watch a walk through. Just watch them and see which ones you missed.

richardjanssen
09-19-2008, 01:18 PM
i kind of screwed this up now i have 26/30 pieces collected and i have done all the other achievments, one problem i collected the intel in a random manner i got the ones scattered around the level and some from memory so now i dont know which i have missing is there a way i could check or do i have to start from the beginning to make it clear i did not use cheats to collect any of the intel so my file is clean.

as far as I know you cant see on which level you found the intel and on which levels you didn't pick them up

Stewie Griffin2
09-19-2008, 03:55 PM
as far as I know you cant see on which level you found the intel and on which levels you didn't pick them up

You can't. The thing I'd do is go through All Ghillied Up and One Shot, One Kill as those are the two missions where the laptops are the most tricky, especially the last one on One Shot, One Kill that is only available after a certain time. Plus, that one is such a pain in the ass that I'd remember if I got it or not. I do recall there being one or 2 on a fire escape, plus the one in the steeple and the one by the group of guys once you get into the middle of the crates on MacMillan runs up and hits the guy.

ITS OVER 9000
09-21-2008, 06:42 PM
never mind finally did it i got my 1000/1000 my first too found out you can check if you have intel on the level by going into the cheats menu

P1TTMAN
09-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Sorry if I didn't understand this right, but you can see whether you've gotten the intel on a mission yet. Just go to the CHEATS screen in the pause menu, and at the bottom it should say: "Intel: 0/2" or whatever.

Porpoise King
11-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Still havent gotten them all, but this really helps a lot. Thank you.

SNYPER E
11-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Just used these to get my final intel, cheers.

Masklin
11-26-2008, 01:11 AM
Many thanks for this, found the last couple I needed.

pwnasaur999
12-11-2008, 01:42 AM
i had trouble with number 23