PDA

View Full Version : New Squadron Record Achievement

joe.grayii
11-07-2007, 04:25 PM
I did this pretty easily after about twenty times...lol.

1)Run through, paying attention to how the ship is layed out (where guys are, etc..)
2) After your first run through of the mock up cargo ship, turn off the sound. The guy's voice will piss you off, and it will help you not get distracted.
3) Get ready and replace flash bangs, etc... Then slide down the rope.
i) The first room, you will need to down the first target.Then down the other two in the same burst of fire.
ii) Sprint to area 2, which is around the side of the walkway. Switch to pistol while running. Enter door and go down the stairs. Shoot the guy on the stairs, and throw flash bang in the door of 4, step to the side.
iii) Once flash happens, enter and down targets.
iv) Sprint to area 5, drop both targets with pistol
v) Toss flash bang in area 6, step to the side.
vi) Step in door down both targets
vii) Turn and make your sprint to the end.

Notes: Be careful not to get snagged on the door, if you do you probably won't make 20 seconds.
I chose the pistol rather than the MP5 for all other areas besides area 1, for the accuracy bonus.
It helps a lot to sprint, your time depends on your timing in this level.
This is just how I did it, and it probably took about 15 mins. My word is not gospel, so if you see something wrong, comment. Thanks guys.

Shinobi273
11-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Check to make sure there isn't a thread about what your new thread is about. Welcome to the site and please be more careful next time.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44077

Romer
04-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Check to make sure there isn't a thread about what your new thread is about.

I'm glad he made a new thread for this. All the other threads on this contain the same useless information that hasn't helped me. This is the first that gave me the good recommendation of stepping to the side when I throw in the flashbangs. I bet I wasted a few seconds at each flashbang spot just turning to look the other way and back again =p

Strongbow
04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I'm glad he made a new thread for this. All the other threads on this contain the same useless information that hasn't helped me. This is the first that gave me the good recommendation of stepping to the side when I throw in the flashbangs. I bet I wasted a few seconds at each flashbang spot just turning to look the other way and back again =p

Yeah I agree, this helped alot, thanks.

cokix
05-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah I agree, this helped alot, thanks.

Yeah its not a hard mission but thanks anyway

judagrmn
05-02-2009, 02:35 PM
wow someone dug deep to find this thread

linktriforce007
04-05-2010, 03:21 AM
wow someone dug deep to find this thread

or used the search function.

ZebraMuffinX
04-05-2010, 03:33 AM
I didn't know people actually had trouble with this, it just takes a bit of memorizing, got it on like my fifth try. Just keep sprinting :uzi:

Masterbelg
04-12-2010, 07:57 PM
yeah it's very easy to do but really fun.
when I'm bored of playing online I sometimes try to break my own record (it's around 15sec I think)