chat system and clan chat

h4mm32

been trying to post in clan chat to ask people playing about grouping up for pvp as well as coop and am wondering if because they chat system sucks they dont use it, that they don't see it cause the lag and other server issues, or if they just dont want to do shit.

thoughts?

I think it's still broken. I've never seen any messages in there and the times I've sent messages through it, I've gotten no response. If you ever need an extra person, let me know.

I was in a group with two others a day or two back. Someone else in the clan was posting messages and I could read them however the two with me could not. I haven't checked this out properly yet but I'm wondering if one of the following could influence who can read the clan messages: -

1. The person posting in clan chat was on my friend's list but not on the other two people's friend list.
  2. I am a leader in the clan whereas the other people were members.

It is also quite easy to miss if you are busy with doing something else. I regularly miss messages or group invites because I'm not looking or I have wandered into another room in the house to get something. The messages don't stay on screen very long.

Edited by Giltec

I was reading what someone in my group last night was saying in clan chat, though I have no idea who he was talking to. I've also noticed that if something I type is too long it won't even show up in my own chatbox if I accidentally switch to clan chat instead of group chat (which happens all the goddamn time).

I hear its broke but I have two friends in my clan and we are on the clan tab to type and get it. I think some people might not know how to change channels. None of us were leaders. We also had party chat going and kept going "can you see what I just typed" but were trying to get a fourth person from the clan to do coop with.

We weren't even near each other cause when I'm waiting I go to the first city and just chill there. They were off doing side quest I all ready done.

Edited by sleepydumbdude