PDA

View Full Version : Help finding Bam

Col Boom Stick
05-24-2006, 09:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone could answer a quick question for me... Im at the point where I need to impress the pro skaters so they will join my skate video. Ive impressed them all except for Bam. It says online that he is in East LA by the skate shop but he is no where around. Ive tried reloading my game, going to other areas and coming back and doing other missions and he never pops up. Is my game bugged or can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong? Thanks

k_dog
05-24-2006, 10:25 PM
I was wondering if anyone could answer a quick question for me... Im at the point where I need to impress the pro skaters so they will join my skate video. Ive impressed them all except for Bam. It says online that he is in East LA by the skate shop but he is no where around. Ive tried reloading my game, going to other areas and coming back and doing other missions and he never pops up. Is my game bugged or can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong? Thanks

Very odd, have you tried following the mission goals on the compass?

Col Boom Stick
05-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah I cant find any more stars in any of the boards let alone in East LA. Startin to think theres something wrong and Im gonna have to start over.

Col Boom Stick
05-25-2006, 09:27 PM
I figured it out. There were a couple more guys to impress in Vans Park that I had missed. Bam has to be the last guy and doesnt show until everyone else is done. Thanks for your help though.